Things and advice you would like to tell Britney.

QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Things and advice you would like to tell Britney.

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

What I’d like to tell brit if i had a chance: you know, being selfish while also being a parent doesn’t go very well, you know. Also, start teaching your kids the true values, because life isn’t about money, spending money, being materialistic, greedy, etc. true values in life are love, being loved in return, respect, trust, knowing you can trust someone, compassion, being a decent human being, offering help to someone, because one day someone else is going to help you in return. Show your kids the world they live in, show them that being different is okay, show them that little things in life are important too, way more than big materialistic things. So, what’s your advice you would like to tell Brit If you had a chance?
Hatebrit
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Things and advice you would like to tell Britney.

Unread post by Hatebrit »

I would tell her to stop vlogging while driving especially with her children in the car. If you want to put your own life in danger so he it . But to disregard your childrens safety is the most irresponsible thing you can do . Not to mention you were editing videos while driving. Are you trying to get your kids killed ?

I swear you had to been dropped on your head as a baby. Or born without the common sense part of your brain
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Hatebrit wrote:I would tell her to stop vlogging while driving especially with her children in the car. If you want to put your own life in danger so he it . But to disregard your childrens safety is the most irresponsible thing you can do . Not to mention you were editing videos while driving. Are you trying to get your kids killed ?

I swear you had to been dropped on your head as a baby. Or born without the common sense part of your brain
Agree on that.
Mitten Mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mitten Mama »

QueenOnFire95 wrote:
Hatebrit wrote:I would tell her to stop vlogging while driving especially with her children in the car. If you want to put your own life in danger so he it . But to disregard your childrens safety is the most irresponsible thing you can do . Not to mention you were editing videos while driving. Are you trying to get your kids killed ?

Agree on that.
Im not trying to jump to her defense because I do agree, but I think her sister was driving too, so maybe she was editing while her sister drove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Mitten Mama wrote:
QueenOnFire95 wrote:

Agree on that.
Im not trying to jump to her defense because I do agree, but I think her sister was driving too, so maybe she was editing while her sister drove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who knows, really.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”