BritneyandBaby: It's Just a Quarter-life Crisis (Part 36)

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: It's Just a Quarter-life Crisis (Part 36

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Brit this man was cheating on his ex. Do you really think he’s going to tell you “oh ya I cheated” of course not. And why do you think a 25 year old (or however old you are) with 3 kids is going to change him suddenly when a self motivated graduate couldn’t? You are being super naive. His ex has no reason to lie as it’s clear she doesn’t want him back. She’s not just pulling it out of her ass. There’d literally be no point in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

I separated in 2015 and is 2018 and I still afraid of dating someone in front of my kids. I am 34. I have 4 kids.I love my kids and I could never forgive myself if I bring home a jerk who will play not only with my feelings but with my kids feelings. Kids get attached emotionally believe it or not. So when the times comes that I feel like the guy who I am dating is "the one" then I will introduce him to my kids. He needs to pass a lot of tests to prove it to me lol. I can ride the dick in the meantime outside lmao

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Hatethefakeones on Mon May 07, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

She literally goes through every comment, blocks that person then blocks anyone who liked that comment. But guys no one else opinions matter expect her supporters. Hmm seems like they matter otherwise why waste time going through blocking them all?

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

So people come onto her insta and see all the love and think what a lovely gal... send them over here

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

So people come onto her insta and see all the love and think what a lovely gal... send them over here

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 08586b.jpg[/img]

Sounds exactly like jess’ comments when chris’ knife incident came out. she always jumps to people being jealous of her it’s so narcissistic. Barf.

And also..if you can’t believe everything you read on the internet then shouldn’t people not be believing Britney? Lol

LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LE_mommy »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Wow.

“Aria’s mad at me because I burned her first bagel and then I threw it at her like a frisbee. [laughs] You guys don’t know, I’m THAT parent.”

What, the petty, immature, and thoughtless kind? The kind that acts like their older sibling tormenting them?

So adult of you Britney, antagonizing your 5 year old. You clearly choose your actions based on their best interests.[/quote]

Yes, and we’ve also seen Britney chase Aria around the townhouse with used tea bags and bugs. She thinks it’s hilarious because Aria is terrified of them. And don’t forget the time she called Nolan a brat because he didn’t want to walk at the park. Never mind the child has DMD and was probably feeling tired and/or weak. Your mother is someone you should be able to trust, depend on and feel safe around. Not someone who teases and scares you or calls you names because your disease is getting in the way of her fun day at the park. Truly sad.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Usually, women go for younger and or less experienced men for the same reasons men go for young women - they accept things grown people won't.
Most younger men don’t accept a slew of children though....

They are a means to an end she's desperate because she wants to pretend she's young and doesn't have 3 kids. Maybe we're all wrong and they'll still be together like Kanye and Kim but I suspect he only plans on being around until he finds someone else.
ale1290-
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ale1290- »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 08586b.jpg[/img]

Sounds exactly like jess’ comments when chris’ knife incident came out. she always jumps to people being jealous of her it’s so narcissistic. Barf.

And also..if you can’t believe everything you read on the internet then shouldn’t people not be believing Britney? Lol

Who would be jealous of a 20 something stay at home mom , no college degree and a sick kid ?

boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

I read in here and follow the gossip in my down time new to Britney tread mostly been on Jesssfam but how it just baffles me how y'all have time to search all this info and the nerve to contact them
Elviraa wrote:
dazzled wrote:
Elviraa wrote: This is some petty ass shit coming on here speaking on this man when he can’t defend himself.
Ain't no one stopping him from posting here himself lmfao
And how is he supposed to know? Oh let me guess y’all prob done messaged him too. smh pathetic

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Right... like he’s going to agree to everything his ex said. Brit you are a fucking moron. You’re letting newdick syndrome make you more dumb than you already are.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I wonder if she’s scrapping the vlog and making a sit down video to address the “haters”

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

rachelmomma3 wrote:I wonder if she’s scrapping the vlog and making a sit down video to address the “haters”

She is probably fucking fuming right now Hahahaha

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 08586b.jpg[/img]

Except we heard it straight out of the horse's mouth and she really has no reason to be jealous. That girl even said she hopes britney doesn't get hurt. Sounds pretty vengeful to me...Image I also think Brit is the kind of girl that thinks everyone is jealous of her.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It will probably be a fucking mess like the video she did with Ean and has now deleted.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

What is she going to do when this guy cheats on her? Moves on?

It’s so bazaar that he lives w mommy and daddy, but wants to be with a mom with 3 kids?

MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MaryCherry1 »

*shrug* perhaps next time she’ll realise how golden privacy is.

No one forced her to share the relationship. No one knew or cared. The backlash is because it’s an incredibly irresponsible move. Be mad at yourself, B.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

The whole thing about the cousin knowing her has me thinking that she might be known in her town and maybe frank knew who she was and thought

sukuva123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sukuva123 »

Britney, we will all assume that you know the whole situation. In that case can you please explain, how do you believe everything that F said. Why not pause and find out more? What kind of a responsible mom of 3kids would blindly believe some dick whom you met just few months back? F*** it took eight years for you to even understand the father of your kids and walk out of that relationship. And you know it all this time around? We are genuinely concerned for you. If not for yourself, please for your kids, keep them away from this.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Honestly, after meeting them at Playlist I'm gonna guess Brit wants to be Jess and Chris 2.0, which is hilarious because no sane person would ever want that.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”