BritneyandBaldy: Penis Priorities (Part 37)

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Penis Priorities (Part 37)

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Mel1011 wrote:YES someone needs to make the thread with all the screenshots. Sorry for the multiple posts.
Yes please, I'm new and want all the juicy info Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

I wish he screws her over and he ends up being like nothing she expected and then she feels like going back Ean who I hope would have a lovely girl in his life by then. Girl seems to be on cloud 9. Hate the way she is treating Ean.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Mamafirst wrote:I was wondering, would it be okay to make a thread focusing on this particular drama with Britney, Frank and Christine. Like one place for a detailed timeline, screenshots, nickname explanations (i.e. Mr. Clean, Patricia, etc.)? That way all the newbies that are out there googling can find that thread and can read about what’s really going on?

It’s pisses me off that people can’t see my comment and ones like it on her update video cause this bitch is hiding them. I’m even more pissed that she has the audacity to lie about what went down with Christine the other night. One specific thread for all of this broken down could catch all the newbies up to speed and see her for what she really is.

I know someone here is more than capable of putting something like that together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It makes me furious she’s hiding comments too. I wrote one that wasn’t rude, from one parent to another and from someone who has watched her since aria was a newborn and it obviously didn’t make it through the screening because it didn’t kiss her ass.
This is the main problem with youtubers, any comment that isn’t kissing their ass is “hate” and they cannot take on board any kind of advice or constructive criticism. She can act like we don’t know her because she only uploads certain things but she needs to remember that people have been watching her for 6 years, so we have a pretty good idea about her and her kids.

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

staceybrax wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:I was wondering, would it be okay to make a thread focusing on this particular drama with Britney, Frank and Christine. Like one place for a detailed timeline, screenshots, nickname explanations (i.e. Mr. Clean, Patricia, etc.)? That way all the newbies that are out there googling can find that thread and can read about what’s really going on?

It’s pisses me off that people can’t see my comment and ones like it on her update video cause this bitch is hiding them. I’m even more pissed that she has the audacity to lie about what went down with Christine the other night. One specific thread for all of this broken down could catch all the newbies up to speed and see her for what she really is.

I know someone here is more than capable of putting something like that together!

It makes me furious she’s hiding comments too. I wrote one that wasn’t rude, from one parent to another and from someone who has watched her since aria was a newborn and it obviously didn’t make it through the screening because it didn’t kiss her ass.
This is the main problem with youtubers, any comment that isn’t kissing their ass is “hate” and they cannot take on board any kind of advice or constructive criticism. She can act like we don’t know her because she only uploads certain things but she needs to remember that people have been watching her for 6 years, so we have a pretty good idea about her and her kids.

Yes! They share most aspects of their life with people and of course the longer one watches, the more invested they get. I don’t care about Britney anymore, but I genuinely care for her kids. I’d be devastated if God forbid, anything bad happened to them. So why is my opinion trash cause I don’t support every single decision she makes?

She’s willing to accept money, gifts and all kinds of stuff from her viewers, but the second anyone disagrees with her it’s all “MY life this, MY kids that”. If it’s really that way, then stop accepting shit from your viewers you greedy twat!

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

staceybrax wrote:

Yes! They share most aspects of their life with people and of course the longer one watches, the more invested they get. I don’t care about Britney anymore, but I genuinely care for her kids. I’d be devastated if God forbid, anything bad happened to them. So why is my opinion trash cause I don’t support every single decision she makes?

She’s willing to accept money, gifts and all kinds of stuff from her viewers, but the second anyone disagrees with her it’s all “MY life this, MY kids that”. If it’s really that way, then stop accepting shit from your viewers you greedy twat!

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

The word “happy” is overdone in comments. Literally feel like puking at the comments. Obviously all the non hail-the-queen comments are blocked.
Cant wait for him to screw her up.
katie94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katie94 »

So can we all post on our predictions on how they met?

We all know she will lie about how they met. I am gunna guess they met on dating website! AS if she has time to meet guys through social settings.. her only friends are Dani and Vanessa. As far as Frank goes she only fell for him because he is firefighter! From my stalking on FB and other ways, I don't believe his family is gunna like or except Britney and her three kids and DRAMA YouTube life. From what has been said about this guy it seems he is very immature.

If they do go on for more than 6 months it will be very damaging to Aria, Nolan and Harlow. Aria will hate her mom and get depressed. Nolan will love Frank cause he will probaly show him a Firetruck and Britney will talk about what HERO Frank is. Harlow will see Frank more than Ean and develop a strong bond with Frank. (Just like Chris and Landon from JessFam)

I believe Britney will do everything in her power to destroy Ean and bleed him dry and damage his relationship with those kids. I really hope Ean has the will power to fight for them.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

guineapeegz wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:Can you imagine a 7 year old demanding to move in with her dad? Because it's coming.
I honestly hope that she does. Britch seems to love Harlow more anyways. Ean and Aria always seemed to have a loving relationship. AND Ean's family has all of the savings for the kids.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don’t know if it’s the same where Britney is, but here once a child turns 8 if there’s any custody issues etc the judge asks the kid where they want to live because they’re considered old enough to make their own decision.

Obviously the decision isn’t fully based on the kids choice, but say if Aria chooses to be with Ean and Brit wants full custody they’d probably get 75:25 etc.

S Gossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S Gossiper »

That update video is bullshit.
1) I don't even think that was Ean on the phone. I think she made it up so she could say that they are just talking to each other if it's about the kids. It wouldn't surprise me that she faked a conversation for the vlog after the shit show of the past week.
2) I think she's been with this guy longer than a few months and she said in that Q&A about not being ready to date because technically she's already dating someone so it's *technically* not a lie so she thinks that it's okay in her messed up mind.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I dont care what she says. She was dating this guy or at least trolling for dick while with Ean. It's why she keeps making sure to point out she checked out mentally a long time ago. But cheating is still cheating.

Her absolute refusal to either STFU about Ean and her and stop hinting or just spill the fucking beans is annoying. "I want to keep things private" but here meet my new dick and he's going to film a video with me to tell ya all about us but please, respect our privacy !" And I am so very sorry, but what brand new man has zero issues with you shoving a camera in his face to post for 1000's of people. This is probably as close as human dick will ever get to tea bagging a celebrity so he's down with whatever. He will go back to his friends for sure blabbing about the desperate dirty shit she allows him to do
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Omg she sounds manic. Talking so fast, jumping from one thing to the next. Either she was super nervous or she seems super off like she’s on something. I’m hoping it’s just her emotions but that was alarming.

Also her whining and crying about health insurance? I know this was mentioned before but shouldn’t health insurance and premiums and bills be more important than say... a $350/night hotel stay at playlist? Or a tattoo? Girl don’t whine and cry about that shit cause you’re spending freely. Priorities.

Also the subtle shade at Ean- and insisting their situation isn’t the best anymore but IT ISNT due to mr clean? She is so effed up and trying to convince herself (and others) that what’s she’s doing is ok. GIRL IT ISNT.

Saying the kids are all acting out now too.. blaming Nolan’s feelings and actions on steroids. Aria has a sudden attitude but she’s working on it— how can she not see this is BECAUSE OF HER. And the shit she is putting these kids through. She’s such a PIECE OF SHIT. She’s messing these kids up and it’s clear as day. That’s probably also why she isn’t vlogging much because the kids are just not in a good spot right now. Jeeeez Brit I WONDER WHY you skank

ANDDDD yes let’s keep dragging this mr clean intro and explanation on cause we know you need the views... god I can’t stand her. Disgusting.

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Her tattoo is soooooo fuckin dumb!! She looks like an idiot with a C shaped wreath. I couldn’t stop staring at that giant C the whole video.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

She “thinks ean is doing fine”? She turned the man’s life upside down and can’t even bother to care whether he’s taking care of himself and if he’s back on his feet. Kind of heartless.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

D33f wrote:She “thinks ean is doing fine”? She turned the man’s life upside down and can’t even bother to care whether he’s taking care of himself and if he’s back on his feet. Kind of heartless.

Yes! I agree with this. I felt so angry during that part. She doesn't care about him at all, how sad is that? Poor guy had everything stripped from under him. His family, his fiance, the townhouse. He's basically back to the bottom

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Her complaining about the insurance is an attempt at someone making a Go fund me... she spent almost 5 mins talking JUST about that. Funny how in her insta stories the video said it would be 26 mins and now it’s 17. She sure edited a ton out. Has to make sure she’s in perfect lighting and not a single thing seems negative about her. She 1000% lied about being on the phone with ean. It’s all an act. What’s the likelihood of her actually talking to him the same time as filming? I doubt he would even call britney about that she’s a joke as a parent these days. Too busy riding that D. Aria is acting out because she’s confused poor child needs counseling. I swear someone PLEASE ask where the $$$ went for the MDA she made over 3000. I’m sure that would cover almost everything. It’s already more than likely in her house used on stupid tacky decor. I think she used some of Vanessa meth pills she lost a ton of weight fast.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I’m curious how she lost the weight. She wasn’t huge where she’d drop tons of pounds just eating healthy or cutting out sugar. Plus we know she eats out a lot and drinks lots of coffee creamer. We didn’t see much on the exercise front (and wasn’t she complaining about some foot injury or something?). I feel like she would have posted a lot of that sort of thing. We saw a few meal planning things and maybe two or three runs? Someone correct me if I’m wrong. A weight loss journey would equal lots of views and ass kissing so if it was a long hard process then wouldn’t she have shared more of it? I do wonder if she took pills or something. Maybe that’s why she was so weird about Harlow weaning (when you breastfeed you have to be careful about what you put into your body and a lot of medications and supplements are off limits). I was surprised by that whole situation and now that we see how much she quietly plots things...
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

You don’t need to keep telling us that you’re mentally checked out Britney... we can see all the stupid things you’ve done. Clearly you’re not “all there” at the moment.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I love how Britch's dumb ass thinks that being "mentally checked out" is a good excuse when the other person in the relationship clearly wasn't. Girl definitely got into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

dazzled wrote:I love how Britch's dumb ass thinks that being "mentally checked out" is a good excuse when the other person in the relationship clearly isn't. Girl clearly got into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching.
She knows what her minions like to hear. She's saying that because there's a lot of chicks who are willing to defend her any decision to death. They don't care about men because PENIS SEX IS RAPE and all men are shameless pigs!!!!! They probably think that too lmao. Only a handful of people seem to care about Ean or there's way more and she's not approving those comments.

I really hope Ean goes to court and tries to get them to ban Britch from filming the kids.

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Now I’m really convinced she’s on something. It didn’t even register with me to put 2 and 2 together given her racing thoughts and fast talking in that video combined with her weight loss that she was just bragging about.... girlfriend is going down the deep end, quickly.

PS- I don’t follow Vanessa.. she’s a druggie?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”