Britneyandbaby: BE+3-E+F (Part 38)

Ytmdfan1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BE+3-E+F (Part 38)

Unread post by Ytmdfan1 »

Ean needs to get full custody. If they went to court I feel like the judge would laugh at britney because she’s a “youtuber” she doesn’t have a real job. I don’t care if people say it is a job because she doesn’t put any effort in making videos anyway. He has a real job and hopefully he’s getting a home together for the kids because britney is not stable. She clearly needs help and the kids do not need to be around a mother who is careless. This is my opinion though but I definitely feel she needs to fix herself or the kids will have a horrible life if she keeps this shit up!
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Why would you want some stranger you just met all over and on top of your baby. The picture and video grossed me out. It’s NOT CUTE! And it’s not heart eyes Britney. You don’t know someone, who they truly are in a few months. PROTECT YOUR KIDS!
Hatebrit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hatebrit »

Why on earth is she letting that guy barricade his face into her child. She's so irresponsible
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Gross to have his mouth all over Harlow like that. Something totally normal for relatives but creepy as fuck when it’s your new dick of one month.

Also funny how she made sure to put the date since Nolan’s apparently sick today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re crazy. If she posted a video of a friend doing that same thing you wouldn’t bat a fucking eye. Yeah. I agree that this is absolutely crazy to have him around her children already but your comment is too damn much. You’re making it seem like something it’s not.

If you would allow a man you’ve known a few weeks on your child like that then hate to tell ya but you’re crazy.

Did I call him a pervert? No I didn’t so maybe you should sit back and relax. There are boundaries with children when introducing a boyfriend of barely a month that you don’t even know yourself.

Of COURSE I would react differently if it was a friend like Vanessa tickling Harlow because she’s known her for years.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:That guy is disgusting. It’s nauseating to see him put his mouth on Harlow. I would not feel comfortable with a man, who is practically a stranger, acting this way with my kids. The video rubs me the wrong way. She’s a dumb bitch with the maturity of a teenager.
Glad I’m not the only one that wouldn’t want someone’s mouth I barely knew on my baby ImageImageImage

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Firstly, that picture is super inappropriate. The fact that she lets a man she hardly knows get this close to her kids is negligent.

Secondly, I feel bad for Ean. He has to see some bald ass stranger playing dad with his kids while he only gets to see them like, what, every other weekend? He was a good dad. We always saw him being affectionate towards his kids. The fact that Brit is trying to make it seem like Frankenweenie is so much better than him in every way is a disgrace.

Thirdly, Brit is a huge cu.nt and I wish her nothing but the worst.

Also, I feel like Baldy has been trying to get super friendly with Aria and Nolan, too, and at least Aria might not be having it. She knows Ean is her dad, whom she loves, and she probably couldn't care less about Mr. Clean, so that's why she could be acting out.
Last edited by dazzled on Wed May 16, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

SunnyLove wrote:Why would you want some stranger you just met all over and on top of your baby. The picture and video grossed me out. It’s NOT CUTE! And it’s not heart eyes Britney. You don’t know someone, who they truly are in a few months. PROTECT YOUR KIDS!
Yeah.. What if he has Hepatitis B? Or anything else really!? I'd want him to get a test done. Especially if he is a fuckboy. Which I doubt because he is so ugly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bitterbitch »

I think she posts these things just to get a kind of stupid thrill from it. Her life is so dull, she seems to get excitement from posting “risky” things. Wouldn’t doubt if she read here religiously just for something to do.

And I agree the video made me feel disgusted. She claims she met him after she posted the other q&a’s from january/February, which means he is still new. I have a two year old and couldn’t imagine if my fiancé and I split if I had some little high school length boo be all over my child. He barely knows them lol.
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

I’m a huge believer in karma and she will get what’s coming to her. Let’s just hope her kids avoid the drama that comes with it. If I were Ean I’d be getting lawyered up to take my kids away from her crazy ass. She’s impulsive and clearly not thinking of the best interests of her kids. The warning signs are all there Brit, look past the penis and open your peepers!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I bet she's going to try and backtrack and say she's known him for a while as a friend or a friends friend.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Gross to have his mouth all over Harlow like that. Something totally normal for relatives but creepy as fuck when it’s your new dick of one month.

Also funny how she made sure to put the date since Nolan’s apparently sick today

You’re crazy. If she posted a video of a friend doing that same thing you wouldn’t bat a fucking eye. Yeah. I agree that this is absolutely crazy to have him around her children already but your comment is too damn much. You’re making it seem like something it’s not.

If you would allow a man you’ve known a few weeks on your child like that then hate to tell ya but you’re crazy.

Did I call him a pervert? No I didn’t so maybe you should sit back and relax. There are boundaries with children when introducing a boyfriend of barely a month that you don’t even know yourself.

Of COURSE I would react differently if it was a friend like Vanessa tickling Harlow because she’s known her for years.

You honestly don’t know how long they’ve known each other. We’ve already been over this a million times in this forum so not sure where you are getting your timeline from.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote: You’re crazy. If she posted a video of a friend doing that same thing you wouldn’t bat a fucking eye. Yeah. I agree that this is absolutely crazy to have him around her children already but your comment is too damn much. You’re making it seem like something it’s not.

You honestly don’t know how long they’ve known each other. We’ve already been over this a million times in this forum so not sure where you are getting your timeline from.

It's obviously less than 4 months though. That's still pretty damn recent. She left Ean in January.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

melissaaaa wrote:I’m a huge believer in karma and she will get what’s coming to her. Let’s just hope her kids avoid the drama that comes with it. If I were Ean I’d be getting lawyered up to take my kids away from her crazy ass. She’s impulsive and clearly not thinking of the best interests of her kids. The warning signs are all there Brit, look past the penis and open your peepers!

Yup.I agree 100%. She can think she is the Queen B going on twitter with her "sassy" comments and "living her truth" but it will all bit hr in the ass one day. I mean look at her own relationship with her parents. Aria will resent her if she keeps this shit up.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Baldy kissing Harlow's stomach makes me SICK!!! How in the world can Britney put her kids at risk like this? I don't care how well she thinks she knows him....the fact is, she has only known him for a few months. Everyone puts their best foot forward in the beginning. She doesn't know this guys true intentions.

Britney....you are a stupid, stupid bitch. You don't deserve those precious kids. How could you do this??? FUCK you. I hope baldy cheats on you with every who're he can get his hands on and gives you an STD. I hope your YouTube channel FAILS and you have to work as a cashier at Target. And lastly, I hope Ean takes you to court and gets FULL custody of those kids. You deserve all of that.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

guineapeegz wrote:]Can she add that on layer? Maybe it's actually a sooner date but she wants to make it seem older?
You can't do that, it's based on the tags of your picture that are attached to it when you take it.
Ytmdfan1 wrote:Ean needs to get full custody. If they went to court I feel like the judge would laugh at britney because she’s a “youtuber” she doesn’t have a real job. I don’t care if people say it is a job because she doesn’t put any effort in making videos anyway. He has a real job and hopefully he’s getting a home together for the kids because britney is not stable. She clearly needs help and the kids do not need to be around a mother who is careless. This is my opinion though but I definitely feel she needs to fix herself or the kids will have a horrible life if she keeps this shit up!
Full custody is super hard to get for fathers even if the mother is the biggest piece of shit. There have been cases where mothers have been abusive and the father didn't get custody.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Way to go bitch, let your new flavor of the month play daddy with your kids. Poor Harlow is only a baby so she won't understand. Aria and Nolan must wonder why he is around. She is a disgusting piece of garbage for what she has done. Ean grow a fucking pair and do something to rectify the situation. I'm starting to run out of sympathy for him too, if he lets it happen it's his fault too. Shame on all of these low lifes for what they are doing to innocent children. Teen mom fail, trailer trash. Fuck you britney.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Way to go bitch, let your new flavor of the month play daddy with your kids. Poor Harlow is only a baby so she won't understand. Aria and Nolan must wonder why he is around. She is a disgusting piece of garbage for what she has done. Ean grow a fucking pair and do something to rectify the situation. I'm starting to run out of sympathy for him too, if he lets it happen it's his fault too. Shame on all of these low lifes for what they are doing to innocent children. Teen mom fail, trailer trash. Fuck you britney.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote: You’re crazy. If she posted a video of a friend doing that same thing you wouldn’t bat a fucking eye. Yeah. I agree that this is absolutely crazy to have him around her children already but your comment is too damn much. You’re making it seem like something it’s not.

L-o-l im sorry, 3 months then? 90 days is hardly a friend that should have their face and mouth in your kids space like that.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

dazzled wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:]Can she add that on layer? Maybe it's actually a sooner date but she wants to make it seem older?
You can't do that, it's based on the tags of your picture that are attached to it when you take it.
Ytmdfan1 wrote:Ean needs to get full custody. If they went to court I feel like the judge would laugh at britney because she’s a “youtuber” she doesn’t have a real job. I don’t care if people say it is a job because she doesn’t put any effort in making videos anyway. He has a real job and hopefully he’s getting a home together for the kids because britney is not stable. She clearly needs help and the kids do not need to be around a mother who is careless. This is my opinion though but I definitely feel she needs to fix herself or the kids will have a horrible life if she keeps this shit up!
Full custody is super hard to get for fathers even if the mother is the biggest piece of shit. There have been cases where mothers have been abusive and the father didn't get custody.
It's super hard but it's not undoable right? My boyfriend's brother got full custody of his son and the mother fought hard. His son was like 3 when all of this happened. It might take a while and a lot of money but if Ean's a good dad who loves those kids, he should damn well try. If it's impossible for him, he should demand that Brittany be banned from posting their kids on social media.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”