Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Unread post by blackroses »

WOAH that thread moved super fast!

Title credit: KeepingItreal
Previous part:viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13597
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete part 39

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ean needs to start with joint custody.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete part 39

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I typed this and hit submit and the old thread was shut down.

Her children are in the most likely to be abused age range. Now I wouldn't ever want to make accusations against Baldy because that kind of thing sticks with you even if it's completely unfounded. As a mother why take the risk? Why do your children need to spend so much time with this dude? Why can't your dating life and mom life be separate right now? Boo Hoo you can't spend as much time together because of work\custody. Tough luck. Again for the people in the back why take chances with your children?

I give all kinds of side-eye to some dude who wants to be so close to unrelated kids so quickly. Point blank. If that makes me paranoid so be it.
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

I didn’t introduce my OH to my son untill 8 months until I felt we were going pretty solid I’d met a lot of his family etc etc and before that I’d known him for years!
When did she leave? January/February? So it’s only 4 months minimum. Absolutely disgusting. If it was Ean with a new girlfriend she’d hit the fucking roof. But it’s ok. Introducing someone you’ve just met to your kids ain’t affecting anyone but britch. Ain’t gunna affect her kids. Nope. Not in the slightest I’m so disappointed in her. Such a selfish selfish BITCH. She HAD to have been cheating on Ean to even be able to judge his character. “But we were only talking and planning to be together when I was with Ean we didn’t have sex” FUCKING YAWN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bitterbitch »

I think Britney sucked every penny she could out of him and possibly put him in a crappy financial situation. He probably is fixing that before he gets a lawyer involved, as they’re expensive asf. I wouldn’t doubt she’d never let him see the kids if he did get a lawyer, or threaten to bash him in a video. I think she wants to make him feel cornered into just going along with whatever she wants
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I typed this and hit submit and the old thread was shut down.

Her children are in the most likely to be abused age range. Now I wouldn't ever want to make accusations against Baldy because that kind of thing sticks with you even if it's completely unfounded. As a mother why take the risk? Why do your children need to spend so much time with this dude? Why can't your dating life and mom life be separate right now? Boo Hoo you can't spend as much time together because of work\custody. Tough luck. Again for the people in the back why take chances with your children?

I give all kinds of side-eye to some dude who wants to be so close to unrelated kids so quickly. Point blank. If that makes me paranoid so be it.
She should understand that’s part of being a single parent and dating. You have to rake things slow for the sake of your kids. So what u can’t spend time so much togethwr. It would just make the time even more special! Why does he need to be around the kids? Like what is the actual need! That’s what I wanna know

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

He seems like the weirdo uncle who is trying too hard to get the kids to like him.
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote:He seems like the weirdo uncle who is trying too hard to get the kids to like him.
Also imo, he looks a lot older than he is. Like I said before, when she first posted the pic, I thought it was her Dad lol
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I really hope he cheats on her and leaves her looking like the dumbass bitch she is.
Torfour_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Torfour_ »

She's is so conniving and calculating it's disgusting. Don't let her backwoods, I-can't-ever-finish-a-sentence, idiot facade trick you. She's been so smart about all of this. It makes the whole thing so much worse. She's been lying to her subscribers, manupulating and deceiving the people that support her and eventually she'll end up all alone because of it. I'm just gonna sip this tea and wait for the train wreck to subsequently explode and devaste her
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

I thought April 28th she was at playlist? Or am I wrong?
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

bitterbitch wrote:I think Britney sucked every penny she could out of him and possibly put him in a crappy financial situation. He probably is fixing that before he gets a lawyer involved, as they’re expensive asf. I wouldn’t doubt she’d never let him see the kids if he did get a lawyer, or threaten to bash him in a video. I think she wants to make him feel cornered into just going along with whatever she wants
I feel like his parents can help him out with that. They could cover the lawyer costs because I'm sure that they are equally as upset.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I feel for my friends who have their shit together and then other people will be on them why aren't you in a relationship and it's like with work, school, kid, after school and the fact you don't want new men around your kids - it's hard.

When Brit decided to "check out" she screwed Ean over had all this money to move out. Why is it his money was there money but then all of a sudden her money was hers and she'd saved enough for a house. Calculating. She's a user. Used Ean. Uses her kids. Will use Baldy. Uses her fans.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

bitterbitch wrote:I thought April 28th she was at playlist? Or am I wrong?
She tagged it on April 25th so must have been the week before

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I feel for my friends who have their shit together and then other people will be on them why aren't you in a relationship and it's like with work, school, kid, after school and the fact you don't want new men around your kids - it's hard.

When Brit decided to "check out" she screwed Ean over had all this money to move out. Why is it his money was there money but then all of a sudden her money was hers and she'd saved enough for a house. Calculating. She's a user. Used Ean. Uses her kids. Will use Baldy. Uses her fans.
Seriously to all of this. She is a user. She definitely also has some kind of mental illness. She seems to either be high or low. Maybe the pills they gave her weren't for depression but for something else. She went off of them unexpectedly didn't she?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
ballsupbritney
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballsupbritney »

bitterbitch wrote:I thought April 28th she was at playlist? Or am I wrong?
I think she was there the 27th. 25th would have been the day before travel day, which is when he was mouthing Harlow. This is the same day the conniving cunt uploaded her “I’m not thinking about dating but fuck no Ean and I are done” video.
TSSOL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TSSOL »

She does this for the attention. Why else post a picture that you have to turn the comments off for because you know it’s going to be a flood of “hate”. I mean she should really have nothing to worry about right? Because she blocked and deleted all of the negative people that commented/liked/followed her from her last picture. She is like my 3 year old; it doesn’t matter what kind of attention she gets as long as she gets attention. Like let’s be real Brittany, you could have left that picture as a memory in your phone especially considering how touchy of a subject he is right now. But then her life would stay boring. It was time to stir more shit up

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I can't wait for her mentally deficient fans to kiss her ass and tell her how glad they are that she's found such a great guy.
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

TSSOL wrote:She does this for the attention. Why else post a picture that you have to turn the comments off for because you know it’s going to be a flood of “hate”. I mean she should really have nothing to worry about right? Because she blocked and deleted all of the negative people that commented/liked/followed her from her last picture. She is like my 3 year old; it doesn’t matter what kind of attention she gets as long as she gets attention. Like let’s be real Brittany, you could have left that picture as a memory in your phone especially considering how touchy of a subject he is right now. But then her life would stay boring. It was time to stir more shit upImage

Its ironic though because her supporters and herself often say that WE are the ones who have boring lives, etc, etc. i love my life. It’s just everyone in it has no idea who Britney is so I needed somewhere to be able to vent about her stupidity lol.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Jeybee27 wrote:I really hope he cheats on her and leaves her looking like the dumbass bitch she is.
Can almost bet this is what is going to happen

Return to “Britneyandbaby”