BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Unread post by smom12 »

You know I was gonna post something defending you somewhat and your right to an opinion but then you had to bring my fucking kids into it,
So to hell with you. You should have kept your mouth shut.

Last thing I will say.....you accuse us of bullying.

Did you know Brit sent her family after Vanessa because they believed she leaked her address?

Did you know she threw a burnt bagel at Aria?

Did you know she made fun of some poor strangers pants to her minions?

Did you know in her older videos she hints that Eans grandmother is horrible, even though she let her stay there so she didn’t have to work?

Did you know she stuck a broom in his ass basically mocking him?

Did you know she bullied Christine into silence?

So before you come here sprouting some bullying bullshit, think twice because her almighty Britney is way worse.

Do I agree with going IRL? No. And yes some things that have been said may be a little extra. But none of us are going on her channel or social media saying this shit.

So when celebrities get gossiped about, that’s bullying too.

Say what you want about me idgaf, but SHUT THE FUCK UP about my kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

What a dumb cunt how is she gonna lock down her account when that’s how she “makes her money” by promoting her channel, companies can’t reach out to her anymore lol
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

badenglisch wrote:Brit's got to be paying people to go to her various social media accounts and comment about what a superior mother she is. That's the only logical explanation; there aren't that many people that exist who think she's a good mother.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Looks like to me there’s more that do than don’t. She has a lot more fans and followers than haters
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Frfghtr423Medic wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:She locked her twitter down bc she knows she has something to hide.

I think she locked it down because she can't delete what she doesn't like said. On IG, she can delete comments she doesn't like but she can't delete tweets people send/reply to her.
And that’s the beauty of Twitter. Fans were starting to ask what they were talking about and she didn’t want them to know.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:What a dumb c*nt how is she gonna lock down her account when that’s how she “makes her money” by promoting her channel, companies can’t reach out to her anymore lol
Because she is in full panic mode just like her dads pull-ups.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Frfghtr423Medic wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:So who is her twitter for now? Family and friends?
Whoever was already following her can still see her tweets. Now, she has to approve people to follow her.
I was following her before. It's locked now. I never commented or liked anything.

And calling polyps pull-ups will never get old. Never lol!! Makes me laugh Everytime.
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bitterbitch »

Saw someone on twitter got blocked by Britney just for asking why her profile went private. Went through their tweets and this person has defended her, and still got blocked!
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Block and delete is Britney’s new life motto

Frfghtr423Medic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Frfghtr423Medic »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Block and delete is Britney’s new life motto

Whether it's social media or real life.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

bitterbitch wrote:Saw someone on twitter got blocked by Britney just for asking why her profile went private. Went through their tweets and this person has defended her, and still got blocked!
Wow!! Seriously?
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:Exactly!!!! The only reason I can even comprehend someone being SO invested in another persons life and criticizing her every little thing possible is jealousy!!! And you can deny it all you want...But it shows!!!! You don’t like to eat something?, you don’t eat it... you don’t like to go somewhere?.. you don’t go there, you don’t like a certain person? Your not friends with them... yet you claim you hate this girl and you are consumed and obsessed with her life and every little thing about it?!... that’s called jealousy!!!!!
LMAO!!! Bitch, are you serious right now?? Omg...hahahhahaha.....

That is so laughable.

Let me tell u something lil girl......I am 34 and have been married to the love of my life, my high school sweetheart, for 15 years. We have 4 beautiful and healthy children....2 girls and 2 boys. All of our children were planned and very much wanted by us both.
My hubby is an electrician and makes great money. I am a nurse and love what I do.
I have a huge network of family and friends that I adore and who are so supportive and are so generous to us.
I dont have to exploit my family for a paycheck. I am not so bored with my life that I have to constantly try and fill that void by over-spending at Target.
I spend time with my kids and make memories with them and take them fun places. Their childhood will be so much more than sitting at an iPad.

But please.....tell me again how I could possibly be jealous of this bitch?? Lol.

I come here and gossip for the same reason people watch reality tv. Bc its entertaining. And her life is such a mess that its fun to talk about. Especially since its so far removed from the life that I live. Ya know....a happy one.

Girl, BYE.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
NLMG2014
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NLMG2014 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:Exactly!!!! The only reason I can even comprehend someone being SO invested in another persons life and criticizing her every little thing possible is jealousy!!! And you can deny it all you want...But it shows!!!! You don’t like to eat something?, you don’t eat it... you don’t like to go somewhere?.. you don’t go there, you don’t like a certain person? Your not friends with them... yet you claim you hate this girl and you are consumed and obsessed with her life and every little thing about it?!... that’s called jealousy!!!!!

That is so laughable.

Let me tell u something lil girl......I am 34 and have been married to the love of my life, my high school sweetheart, for 15 years. We have 4 beautiful and healthy children....2 girls and 2 boys. All of our children were planned and very much wanted by us both.
My hubby is an electrician and makes great money. I am a nurse and love what I do.
I have a huge network of family and friends that I adore and who are so supportive and are so generous to us.
I dont have to exploit my family for a paycheck. I am not so bored with my life that I have to constantly try and fill that void by over-spending at Target.
I spend time with my kids and make memories with them and take them fun places. Their childhood will be so much more than sitting at an iPad.

But please.....tell me again how I could possibly be jealous of this bitch?? Lol.

I come here and gossip for the same reason people watch reality tv. Bc its entertaining. And her life is such a mess that its fun to talk about. Especially since its so far removed from the life that I live. Ya know....a happy one.

Girl, BYE.

Wow, we’re all so glad that you have this perfect amazing life.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Here we go!!!!!! Fans coming in!!
We’ve been waiting for you.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

All this arguing is boring and childish.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
NLMG2014
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NLMG2014 »

I’m not a fan of Britney’s at all but what jwhite whatever just wrote was the most obnoxious fucking thing I’ve ever read.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Funny your life is a lot like mine! Been married 16 years have 4 kids, own a nice house, my husband is also an electrician and I run an in home daycare, we travel a lot, and I have a huge family, friend, and church circle. And I do like fun gossip. However when comes to the extreme as some of the people on here. That’s where we’re different. Just because Britney has a doctors deferent life than us and makes different choices than us doesn’t mean it’s ok to criticize every single thing that girl does. Omg it’s pathetic with the name calling and bashing the smallest of details....Seriously in the beginning of the breakup everyone was saying how they soooo badly hoped Ean found someone else and shatters Britney’s.
world. Yet a couple months later Britney got a boyfriend and all of a sudden it’s not ok to date yet.... why was it ok for Ean but not her?!... I’m not saying you said that but it was floating around on here and that’s the kind of stuff that gets annoying to read
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Highlighter wrote:All this arguing is boring and childish.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
We’ve all been driven to it. Britney is STILL boring even with all the drama ImageImage

She could legit make Maury povich seem boring.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ok y’all let’s stop going at each other and focus on the topic at hand please? Britney’s scamming.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

NLMG2014 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:

That is so laughable.

Girl, BYE.

Wow, we’re all so glad that you have this perfect amazing life.

Did I hit a nerve??
I didnt say my life is perfect. Nobody's life is perfect. We all have our struggles and Lord knows I've had mine too over the years.
But my POINT was that I am in no way, shape or form jealous of this stupid wannabe You-Tuber bitch that is as fake as they come. She has so so much to learn about life. When she is in her 30s, she is going to look back at this time in her life and cringe at the decisions she has made for herself. And what is sad is that she is dragging those 3 innocent kids along with her.
So no, I'm not jealous. Honestly, I pity her in a lot of ways. Bc I can clearly see how much she is fucking up. But certain perspective just come with age and experience....both of which Britney lacks. She is still stuck in a 17 year old mindset.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

NLMG2014 wrote:I’m not a fan of Britney’s at all but what jwhite whatever just wrote was the most obnoxious fucking thing I’ve ever read.

Fuck you, newbie.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”