BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Frfghtr423Medic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Unread post by Frfghtr423Medic »

Nothankyou wrote:
kiwi wrote:I think anyone that would buy her merch, or Vanessa’s merch, and line the pockets of total strangers they don’t even know IRL is a total idiot. When will ppl realize these YTers are not their friends? If you care about the cause, make out a check to the organization itself.

They will continue to have supporters, because there are a lot of very gullible and sad ppl in the world.
Also, if the T-shirt cost $20, they didn’t donate $20 to the charity, only whatever the profit would be, let’s say $7. I would much rather just send the full $20 to MDA and not have he hideous irrelevant t-Shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See, I'd be the one to send the $20 to MDA and be extra petty and have the "in honor of Nolan" letter sent to her P.O. Box.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

ErinLace_20 wrote:“A picture of Harlow will distract them for a bit, maybe they’ll forget about the receipts.”

Seriously everyone ogling over Harlow and not even questioning her ethics. This bitch had a spending problem and is scamming people left and right. She doesn’t care about her coffee beans or minions, y’all just providing that money for her. She did a shitty ass make up video and people bought it, when are they going to learn??

Also someone was saying Carlow and not Harlow, is there a joke on that? New here so I’m just wondering.
Caaarlow and Nooooolan...pretty much the way it sounds when Britch says her kids names
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Daffodil82 wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:“A picture of Harlow will distract them for a bit, maybe they’ll forget about the receipts.”

Seriously everyone ogling over Harlow and not even questioning her ethics. This bitch had a spending problem and is scamming people left and right. She doesn’t care about her coffee beans or minions, y’all just providing that money for her. She did a shitty ass make up video and people bought it, when are they going to learn??

Also someone was saying Carlow and not Harlow, is there a joke on that? New here so I’m just wondering.
Caaarlow and Nooooolan...pretty much the way it sounds when Britch says her kids names
She has said Carlo many times, even comes up Carlo if you have the captions on her videos

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

aleshaggy wrote:I cannot believe she’s just gonna delete comments everywhere and shut down her twitter, pretend this didn’t happen, and move on. She can’t get away with this possible embezzlement it’s so wrong. I’m so mad. MDA has to let us know or something it can’t just end like this.

Edit to say: At least Vanessa donated! Even if it’s after she was called out.

No. Vanessa is NO better. Just a bigger snake. Both girls are pure trash!

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”