Screenshots

misskaila93
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Screenshots

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Ok so to the other discord group. Are you guys done trolling the ytmd after last night? I am very aware that a few of you planned to come on here and spread fake news and also try to get back into the new discord. I find that very childish. By the way there was no mole in the new discord until you all decided it would be cute to try to create fake drama because were the “Poor Man’s Discord”. Rachelmomma3 you’re a very sad person.
Thisisnotmyrealname
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thisisnotmyrealname »

misskaila93 wrote:Ok so to the other discord group. Are you guys done trolling the ytmd after last night? I am very aware that a few of you planned to come on here and spread fake news and also try to get back into the new discord. I find that very childish. By the way there was no mole in the new discord until you all decided it would be cute to try to create fake drama because were the “Poor Man’s Discord”. Rachelmomma3 you’re a very sad person.
Can I please get a link seems like none of the discords are accepting rejects ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

misskaila93 wrote:Ok so to the other discord group. Are you guys done trolling the ytmd after last night? I am very aware that a few of you planned to come on here and spread fake news and also try to get back into the new discord. I find that very childish. By the way there was no mole in the new discord until you all decided it would be cute to try to create fake drama because were the “Poor Man’s Discord”. Rachelmomma3 you’re a very sad person.
I never trolled ytmd last night, so. As far as what anyone else did that’s on them. They are adults and hopefully will come forward. I’m here to try and catch up with ytmd, since i have not been on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Girl you need to sit down and get over yourself. It’s not that serious!

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:

It’s not that serious to me. But apparently it is to you. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 14c752.png[/img]
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

rachelmomma3 wrote:

For a bunch of middle-aged women, these hoes get stressed out rofl
ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

So I have missed a lot. There is a new discord??
I didn’t see the link.

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Y'all seen this?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 64e219.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

What happened to the screenshots from when Brittany wrote that comment on instagram showing she allowed to keep that persons personal info posted in her comments including the persons full name, kids names, location.

Followed by the screenshot of Brittany tweeting about how someone posted her own personal info and doxing is illegal etc

I can't find those screenshots here? That was one of the worst things she has done. I hope someone can re add them here to the screenshot thread before they get lost. She had no problem letting someone else's personal info be released to the public on her instagram but gets mad and threatens legal action when someone did the same to her. Wtf?
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Lymphocytosis wrote:...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 4770e3.jpg[/img]

Who is that?!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lumumba
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lumumba »

Lest we forget[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 0733da.jpg[/img]

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Lumumba wrote:Lest we forget[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 0733da.jpg[/img]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Screenshots

Unread post by sw4075 »

Posting from other forum

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 491992.png[/img]
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

And by April 25th he was already blowing raspberries on ur baby girl [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 0c2be9.jpg[/img]
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ladyju28 wrote:And by April 25th he was already blowing raspberries on ur baby girl [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 0c2be9.jpg[/img]
And bought property with him 3 months later. And he’s probably moved in too Image

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 68a99e.png[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Can somebody post the screenshots of Frank's preachy YouTube comment? The thread has moves too fast to scroll back!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”