Screenshots

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Screenshots

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

So I’m assuming it was someone here and thats also why the thread is locked? Is she trying to sue YTMD? Lol she is so dumb. This could have been avoided if she just posted her damn receipts. She has pissed off a lot of people in the past couple of weeks. What did she really expect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GimmedoughnitsIneed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GimmedoughnitsIneed »

I was kicked off Discord today as well. I am in different timezone and by the time I checked all the messages and figured out what was happening, I was removed.It is the same with YTMD, I have been lurking for sometime now but don't post much because of the time difference and I study full time, so I don't check in very often. By the time I do, everyone has moved on to a new topic Its hard to keep up.While I totally understand their concerns about minions and I am NOT complaining about Mods either here or on discord, I am just wondering if there is maybe a way for lurkers to stay on site.Sorry for my long post, just got used to this site and people posting here and feel sad to be excluded from everywhere
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

So has it been said why her thread was locked or no?
mamaof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamaof2 »

Kryptonite wrote:Britney's thread has been moved to the Member's Only section for the time being. Message a mod for the password.

In order to obtain the password, you must have over 50 posts or a frequent poster in the previous thread.
Can I please get the password?
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

I talked all the time when i was awake and around in the discord chat but still seem to have been kicked out after making all the effort to find it and get involved.... I think the people who run it dont seem to realize though that not all of us are in the USA and not around in the prime time to contribute. There is little point in me posting a ton when nothing is going on in the hours when I am awake and around (she and many of the chatters are asleep). I wake up and come on to read because most of the time, by the time I come online everyone has already mentioned anything I was thinking or asked the questions. Why should it be so exclusive or hard just to be in the drama loop?!?
2mums3kids
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2mums3kids »

Nicolethomas635 wrote:
urusha90 wrote:Okay so I was on Discord earlier today during my lunch hour and it was being announced that they wanted to verify users to avoid minions lurking. Raspberry said we had 24 hours to introduce ourselves so I thought I’d do it when I got off work. Now I’m all ready to catch up on the gossip and seems I was kicked off. Sooo now we are being punished for what people mock Britney for, lurking the sites 24/7 and not having a life.

This was going on this afternoon so anyone who was unable to read the 100s of messages is being punished, again. They are doing the exact same thing they are complaining about on YTMD.

Whatever, I like this site because it’s a good place to come have a laugh read on some gossip on my traffic hours to work but I’m not gonna be begging for “acceptance” to the “special secret” gossip sites during this annoying thread lock.

Actually, thank you. This is good for me, the Britney bashing is getting a little out of hand anyways. There is a difference between commenting on Britney’s videos/life and going out of our way to harass/bully her. This is actually what people kill themselves for, now you may say that’s extreme, sure but it’s okay to do it to her because we think she can take it? It’s still wrong and unnecessary. I agree she is making mistakes and 100% pocketed that money but this is not the way to get a solution/answer.

I have felt for a few days now that this is too much and legit harassment and online bullying and people are upset she defends herself. Well I don’t agree with it so I’m not being a part of this any longer, that includes “just reading”

Who cares right? Idk I thought I’d put my 2 cents in, and I can’t be the only one who thinks like this right?
Thank you for saying it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have to agree... at first it was mild, but now it's gone overboard and too extreme.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

stnalp wrote:I talked all the time when i was awake and around in the discord chat but still seem to have been kicked out after making all the effort to find it and get involved.... I think the people who run it dont seem to realize though that not all of us are in the USA and not around in the prime time to contribute. There is little point in me posting a ton when nothing is going on in the hours when I am awake and around (she and many of the chatters are asleep). I wake up and come on to read because most of the time, by the time I come online everyone has already mentioned anything I was thinking or asked the questions. Why should it be so exclusive or hard just to be in the drama loop?!?
Discord feels like a “cool girl clique” and I’m too old for that shit. It’s a gossip chat room not an exclusive club. And not everyone has hours upon hours everyday to sit on their phone in a forum.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

staceybrax wrote:
stnalp wrote:I talked all the time when i was awake and around in the discord chat but still seem to have been kicked out after making all the effort to find it and get involved.... I think the people who run it dont seem to realize though that not all of us are in the USA and not around in the prime time to contribute. There is little point in me posting a ton when nothing is going on in the hours when I am awake and around (she and many of the chatters are asleep). I wake up and come on to read because most of the time, by the time I come online everyone has already mentioned anything I was thinking or asked the questions. Why should it be so exclusive or hard just to be in the drama loop?!?
Discord feels like a “cool girl clique” and I’m too old for that shit. It’s a gossip chat room not an exclusive club. And not everyone has hours upon hours everyday to sit on their phone in a forum.

it's not. There's over 100 people there
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Yeah I was on the discord app and I was chatting a lot the other day but I work weekdays so I haven’t checked it (it moves really fast too.) I was on twitter and saw Britney tweet about getting a lawyer. So I headed over to discord to check what was happening and I was kicked out? lol that’s ridiculous.

Thisisnotmyrealname
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thisisnotmyrealname »

Can I be invited to the cool kids club?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

I want to be on the secret thread!!!

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Thisisnotmyrealname wrote:Can I be invited to the cool kids club?

Apparently only a select few can Image so stupid

Thisisnotmyrealname
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thisisnotmyrealname »

itsjustme21 wrote:
Thisisnotmyrealname wrote:Can I be invited to the cool kids club?

Apparently only a select few can Image so stupid

Lol reminds me of that peppa pig episode when they needed a secret password to get into the "secret club" and the password was 'daddy's big tummy'. God peppa is such a bully to her dad.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Go read my post in the main britney thread then y’all will understand.

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

I just posted a pretty lengthy summary in the Britneyandbaby Part 44 thread if anyone feels super lost. :tu:
omgwut
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by omgwut »

urusha90 wrote:Okay so I was on Discord earlier today during my lunch hour and it was being announced that they wanted to verify users to avoid minions lurking. Raspberry said we had 24 hours to introduce ourselves so I thought I’d do it when I got off work. Now I’m all ready to catch up on the gossip and seems I was kicked off. Sooo now we are being punished for what people mock Britney for, lurking the sites 24/7 and not having a life.

This was going on this afternoon so anyone who was unable to read the 100s of messages is being punished, again. They are doing the exact same thing they are complaining about on YTMD.

Whatever, I like this site because it’s a good place to come have a laugh read on some gossip on my traffic hours to work but I’m not gonna be begging for “acceptance” to the “special secret” gossip sites during this annoying thread lock.

Actually, thank you. This is good for me, the Britney bashing is getting a little out of hand anyways. There is a difference between commenting on Britney’s videos/life and going out of our way to harass/bully her. This is actually what people kill themselves for, now you may say that’s extreme, sure but it’s okay to do it to her because we think she can take it? It’s still wrong and unnecessary. I agree she is making mistakes and 100% pocketed that money but this is not the way to get a solution/answer.

I have felt for a few days now that this is too much and legit harassment and online bullying and people are upset she defends herself. Well I don’t agree with it so I’m not being a part of this any longer, that includes “just reading”

Who cares right? Idk I thought I’d put my 2 cents in, and I can’t be the only one who thinks like this right?
100% agree with. It has gotten WAY out of hand. And what I've been reading in the last few weeks just sounds like insanity by the people here.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

staceybrax wrote:

Exactly. I am a wife, I have a full time+ job and I take care of my niece and SIL due to my SIL recovering from a major surgery. I barely have enough time to read the threads let alone by the time I do and try to comment either the thread is closed and moved to another one or the topic has changed.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She has time for this but no time to upload [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 84fefc.png[/img]

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

Still at it :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:Still at it :D
Britney it’s I COULDNT care less.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”