BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

Unread post by Blackswan »

If you're going to mention the GFM in the first video it should definitely be about the initial amount being $10k even though they had zero information at that point on his pull-ups (it would be AWESOME if you pronounced it that way too lol).
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

Blackswan wrote:If you're going to mention the GFM in the first video it should definitely be about the initial amount being $10k even though they had zero information at that point on his pull-ups (it would be AWESOME if you pronounced it that way too lol).
She brought it down to $5000 but even then it was more than the bills right? I remember someone showing the calculations clearly here. I think that would make a stronger point??
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Cinnamon wrote:
Blackswan wrote:If you're going to mention the GFM in the first video it should definitely be about the initial amount being $10k even though they had zero information at that point on his pull-ups (it would be AWESOME if you pronounced it that way too lol).
She brought it down to $5000 but even then it was more than the bills right? I remember someone showing the calculations clearly here. I think that would make a stronger point??
Yeah there was about $1000 left I think
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Cinnamon wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Yeah whoever got that email needs to write back and make MDA aware that people bought her merch with the understanding that 100% of the proceeds were going to MDA and now there is strong evidence that these funds were never donated.
Make it clear that you are not asking for any personal information at all, her viewers just want to know if their money went to the cause or if it did not. And if it did, when was it donated. And also reinforce that this was NOT a private fundraiser or a private donation. The money was NOT hers.

So.....should I go forward with the exposing video?? What do y'all think? Yes? No? Wait?

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Are you planning to blur out ur face?
I think you should go ahead with it. But stay away from calling names for now coz there is no strong proof yet. You can expose the series of events that happened and show some screenshots and explain how she Rightfully should show the receipts. Also,,, oh there is so much contradiction with this bitch. May be u can even bring up the fact that she made kissing and intimate videos with Ean even when she was checked out. I think that’s huge.
I haven't thought about blurring my face. I mean, I am not going to put the video on my main YT account and I am not going to include any personal info. I don't necessarily mind including my face. Hell, I am not going to say anything I wouldn't say to her in person directly to her face. I'm sure her minions will jump all over it in the comments and tell me what an awful "h8er" I am. Maybe I should turn comments off?? What do y'all think?

And how far should I go back? Should I talk about her lies about her relationship with Ean? (i.e. her telling viewers everything is good, making BE+3, etc while secretly saving and plotting to leave him)??
Also her lies about how shes not ready to date and kids come first while secretly already bouncing up and down on fireman dick?
What about including the info related to the dad's GFM and that whole ordeal...asking viewers for money.....yet shortly after saying she has enough in savings to buy a house???
Or what about her complaining about having to pay Nolans medical bills, yet buying new furniture, eyebrows microblading, new wardrobe etc?

What else should I include?

I mean, mentioning those things will reinforce the fact that she is a big fat lying liar that LIES to her viewers and you can't trust anything she says for truth.

Oh...and perhaps also include bringing FRANKIE the fire weenie around her kids so soon and proclaiming he is "Once in a lifetime...." And he's "Not going anywhere..." And insisting she knows all the facts of his r'ship with Christine even tho she refuses to hear both sides of the story....while at the same time telling us we shouldn't believe everything we read online. *eyeroll*

So yeah.....what do you guys think? Include it all? I think we definitely should just include all of it. And if there's anything else I should include that I didnt mention here.....let me know and I will.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

I dunno if you've already started or gotten better advice but here goes... I think you need to clearly state was is an opinion and what we know as facts. You can give a list of things that seem shady (being checked out for a year while having Harlow, continuing to talk about the wedding, renaming her channel BEPLUS3 etc...) also show her patern of doing things and then discarding them very quickly, it shows she does before she thinks and has problems with following through AND has no impulse control (sugar gliders, BEPLUS3, vegetarian) also can anyone provide screenshots of when her family threw Vanessa under the bus? any other "bullying" times? (this need to be FACT. Dont include anything we cannot back up without screenshots and dont include Ean and the broom, while must of us think it was distasteful it really shows nothing more than her being immature) all of that should be quick (less then 2 or 3 minutes) show screenshots on the screen but also include links or even just links to the YTMD screenshot thread but they need to be shown on screen, minions and potential sponsors aren;t going to care enough to go clicking/searching) Make sure any spelling you post on screen or in description is correct, no spelling mistakes or slang words.
Keep comments open so Britney can never say you dish it but cant take it or that you're hiding in any way.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

So this is what I honestly think happened...; Brit needed more money than she had "Saved" to move out and knew that money was there and that the campaign was on going.. so she justified it as "borrowing" the money.. she only promised to donate to MDA the money earned from date a to date b (Cant remember exact dates) and was going to continue the campaign afterwards and keep that money so she just switched it... she probably donated a bit to ease her conscience (hence her being adamant she DID donate but not willing to show the receipts) and now needs to wait until the campaign ends and donate THAT money in full to MDA// she will be justifying to Frank, Vanessa her dad etc.. that she needed that money because #singlemomlife and she always intended to donate the rest of the money. In her mind she did nothing wrong.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I would request bonfire to peruse legal action that they have publicly displayed on their website about fraud. there’s no “mistake” for pocketing 4 grand. Not only has B never shown real, solid proof about donation, she has created false information regarding her donation. How does that not put out a bad name for the company she is working with along with the company she is donating too?

I don’t understand how Vanessa had such an easy time being exposed enough into donating her owed amount, yet B is able to bribe off companies into not giving a yes or no.

I would also bring this situation to YouTube, as that is her main platform. I would assume that they take situations like this seriously, if one of their creators is essentially creating false content. Gives them a bad rep. For example, she used YouTube to promote her shirts and stating that the proceeds would be going to the MDA. She gained not only her own money from that video, but also 4,000 dollars from the shirts that she allegedly has pocketed.

I think it’s extremely sketchy that the MDA was investigating this matter and was willing to update individuals on their findings, and suddenly they do not release any information.
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

ANYONE NOTICE how Britney and frank stopped following each other on instagram??? But Britney just followed him again. Weird!!!
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bitterbitch »

Swiftem01 wrote:ANYONE NOTICE how Britney and frank stopped following each other on instagram??? But Britney just followed him again. Weird!!!
The pics are back up of them too. Is she like 12? What’s up with this back and forth shit?
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

calimama20 wrote:Not sure if this was said since candyland posted....

But, can someone tell Brittany how to spell VILE. Vial, is a small glass bottle. VILE is the one she wants. Meaning extremely unpleasant.

Annoying how she keeps using that word trying to use “big” (i know it’s really big) words and can’t even spell it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They’re definitely not going to last. They probably just had their first “fight”.

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

You guys, what if she’s trolling us? Is she that clever?

Also I don’t get the whole MDA investigating then dropping it all together. What’s going to happen, she’s jist going to get away with it? I hate how she bitches and cries and complains about money, especially with poor Nolan’s medical treatments yet she can afford either a Tahoe or a minivan? How are her followers not catching on to her self absorbed bullshit?
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

so I Said wrote:
Swiftem01 wrote:ANYONE NOTICE how Britney and frank stopped following each other on instagram??? But Britney just followed him again. Weird!!!

I don’t see it saying she’s following him.

Yah she’s following him and posted the eerie pictures of him back up. She’s probably like, “look how popular I am and how I control the internet.” She claimed she broke the internet with the pic of her and frankenbeans together, member?
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

“Babe, we need to unfollow each other and archive our pictures together. That will really get them talking. Oh hold on I have to go pay attention to my 3 kids. Ok so anyway, make your profile private. Ok now make it public. No make it private again. Ok let’s follow each other again.”

Seriously, what does this carefree, childless young guy want to do with her?

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she's back[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d5d788.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

What pisses me off this topic is if she wanted the money she could have it but not in a sneaky way

No need to mention the charity and just do a merch that all the money goes to her (without misleading ppl) im sure ppl will still buy not all of the bought because it is going to charity

Why be sneaky and misleading and pretend it is for charity when it is not

Always honesty is the best solution
If she want honest from the start and did not mention that is is gpig to MDA then all this wont happen
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

This behavior just shows she again doesn’t give a crap about her followers

Instead of spending the whole damn day reading here and unfollowing baldy and deleting pictures, maybe she should be editing and uploading videos, interacting with the people who pay her bills.

Seriously the worst and dumbest YouTuber.

She sure showed us

melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

As for titles of the expose videos, you should make a series since you want to break up the topics? Britney and Shady part 1 & 2. That way people can link the two.

sgreene16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sgreene16 »

I think it's funny, to be honest. All this back and forth she is doing. Every time she does that, I can see him one step closer to the door. She's a psycho bitch and he's going to find that out quick.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

The fact this immature moron has kids is a tragedy. Stolen money or not. Break up or not. She handles herself like trash. Therefore she is trashy. Its ridiculous a grown woman who has such a large fanbase of children chooses to be a lying and deranged moron.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She’s following him but he’s not following her?

I can’t. This psycho makes my head spin.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I just finished reading 600 posts. All I have to say is holy fuck.

I’m still shocked that she won’t just show to receipts. ITS NOT THAT HARD B.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”