BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

Unread post by sadie »

Lol this crazy bitch put the pics back up.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Also when Britney says she checked out of her relationship with Ean a year ago, I think she also checked out of motherhood and everything else in her life.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Naw, she isn't going to "get away with it". We may not be able to 100% prove that the donation wasnt made but these two exposing videos I am working on will be out for all to see and thats one thing this bitch has NO control over. She can't block and delete my videos. I'm gonna tag the shit out of her in description. I am gonna make sure that when you search "britneyandbaby", my videos pop up. Her reputation on YT will be forever tarnished now. Like viral herpes.....it'll never go away fully.

Now is your chance, Britney. If you don't want these two exposing videoa to be posted......here is your chance to stop it: COME CLEAN. Fully. 100% truthful. Show receipts with dates or admit you did not donate. That is the only way I will even consider not making and posting these videos. And once they are posted.....even your clueless non-Twitter fans will know all about your lies and all your shady business.

Clock is ticking!!!!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
I think for accurate searching and more view awareness, the video titles should have correct names: Britneyandbaby Britney sills MDA donation scam...?

Not exactly sure if keywords for searching can go on you tube. If they can then go with a funny video name.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

So she’s been with frank for 2 months max and they’re already playing the unfollow/refollow game? Yeah Brit, tell us more about your “once in a lifetime” love and how “he’s not going anywhere” because if you’re fighting and having issues 2 months in, you won’t last long term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I feel like her next video (or maybe even a few videos down the line) will finally address this properly with receipts. It will get CRAZY views and she will make bank off this whole ordeal.

It worked for V and hers was much less dramatic and straight forward. I don't watch her much anymore but watched the last two blogs in case it was mentioned.

Same with the whole Frank thing, the picture and then life update probably made her more than month of regular vlogs.

This girl must make a LOT. Lovemeg said she makes more than a doctor on ad revenue alone and they have similar views. Also BeautyandtheBeastons said she made more on ONE video than an overnight shift as a NICU nurse when she had less than 100K subscribers.

So much of what we see has to be contrived and influenced by managers etc while they laugh at us all on their piles of money lol. Its big business!
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

They probably just did it because she wanted to gain attention back to her new relationship with all this mess. Age then realized no one even noticed or commented on it so put it all back

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Cinnamon wrote:Someone commented how Vannesa is not a drama queen and she showed the receipts and all that (taking a dig at britch). I think it’s true. Right here you can see that even though Vanessa was questioned, she did give the proof. Out of the two I think B is more of a tight ass bitch. Somehow liking V compared B now.
I just always feel neutral about Jess and V but B is a con queen and truly shady. Whoever came up with Britneyandshady name you’re a genius.
When Britney makes Vanessa look good you know somethings up...
olcha
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by olcha »

For her next vlog she will be walking on water!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Are they comparing her to Jesus now?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

They both put the pics back up.
Are they in highschool? Lol
Frfghtr423Medic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Frfghtr423Medic »

olcha wrote:For her next vlog she will be walking on water!
I feel like I lost brain cells reading that tweet.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Buy my merch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

olcha wrote:For her next vlog she will be walking on water!
These arguments from her fucking worshippers are always so fucking stupid. "Must be nice to sit on twitter all day." 1. What the fuck are you doing bitch.. what the fuck is Brittany doing?

"You dont know what she goes through you only see 10 minutes of her day. Shes an amazing mom." Really how do you know that ? You only see 10 minutes of her day ! Gah!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

I just want to point out that the MDA never told anyone they would get back to them after investigating. I read it like they were just acknowledging the concerning info given to them and would internally look into it. I don't think most charities would just give out donation info to anyone who emailed them no matter what the circumstances were. They told B her info was confidential.

I'm not happy about it but from a professional business standpoint it makes sense.

You think she'd want to clear her name but I guess not.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

sadie wrote:Also when Britney says she checked out of her relationship with Ean a year ago, I think she also checked out of motherhood and everything else in her life.
I'm tellin' ya'll it's a Quarter Life Crisis.

She was all happy being a mom but then the 25th year hit her upside the head and she realized she lost out on her twenties--drinking, clubbing, friends, casual sex--to skip ahead to the family life and SAHMdom

Now she's trying desperately to catch up at everyone's expense.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

She’s trying to deflect sooo bad. She thinks she’s some a-list celebrity, like Kardashian tier. If she didn’t wanna be “bullied and harassed” then why didn’t she just show receipts when she found them the first time?? Brittany, the most exciting part of your day is going to Target. You’re not a big deal.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 463f60.jpg[/img]

Lol at Britney liking this tweet. Britney doesn’t like to spend time with her children? Shocking

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 463f60.jpg[/img]

Lol at Britney liking this tweet. Britney doesn’t like to spend time with her children? Shocking

Darn you mean when your kids are outside you cant sit on your phone blocking and deleting the haterz? You have to actually watch your kids? Must be so hard for you Britney.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 463f60.jpg[/img]

People like that drive me insane. No one told you have kids ya fuck face! What did you think they did. Personally I love taking my kids out. The baby has learn she hates grass and when you try to sit her down she is all like "nope" and pulls her legs up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Why1985

Unread post by Why1985 »

Frank is the most recent person she has followed too! I think there is definite trouble in their "relationship" when they are unfollowing each other and archiving/hiding the pics and then making them public again. SMH

Britney, you are 24 years old! GROW UP!!! ACT LIKE A MOM AND NOT A TEEN!!! My 16 year old doesn't even do this blocking/unblocking crap anymore!!!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”