BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Cinnamon wrote:Did she say they’re going to make a video? Where did she say that?
Shameless bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Photo on her Instagram story of them together asking for questions for the introduction video

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

whatsmyalias wrote:
Cinnamon wrote:Did she say they’re going to make a video? Where did she say that?
Shameless bitch.

Photo on her Instagram story of them together asking for questions for the introduction video

Can’t see stories. I bet it will get more than 150k views and it will make up for the lack of videos. Bitch will be counting dollars. So whoever came on here defending her, understand that all the drama is giving her $s. She thrives on it. Atleast 50% of the viewers are there to watch and enjoy the drama. Not to actually support her. I wonder if she will even sell her children to make money. I don’t see her giving up any opportunity.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Ean strikes me as the type that doesn’t want to be more than a weekend dad because he is mad at Britney. If he had the kids, she would be free to do as she wants all the time.

If he wanted his kids, he would have his kids. I’m sorry, instead of thinking it was a trial separation, or whatever she told him he should have been getting his shit together instead of kissing her ass trying to get back together. At the end of the day, he knows what kind of person b is, he knew it wasn’t just a trial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Why1985

Unread post by Why1985 »

CamilaCabello wrote:imagine.... if her father didn’t even need the money for his pull ups and the gfm was just another scam. we all saw the receipts and how he only needed like 2.5k of it. that the rest went to him purchasing insurance for himself apparently. and she wanted 10k to start. imagine if people hadn’t bitched. what would she have done with the extra 7.5k? just saying.
When I read the gofundme I thought it said that as a result of being sick he had lost his job and insurance. If that's the case then I can see why the receipts wouldn't add up, you can't just live off of nothing (and we know Brit doesn't seem to save!!) and I don't expect to see rent and utility bills, but if she was making the type of money that has been claimed, then she never should have asked in the first place, but at least those donors knew they were benefiting HER family!

I don't want a freakin screenshot of her bank account showing the MDA money came out, but we KNOW that the MDA sends out thank you emails, with the dates and amount. Why is THAT so hard for her?!?!! The MDA stuff just has me ANGRY because people purchased through her FUNDRAISER hoping to get a "cute" shirt and being able to say that they got it for an MDA fundraiser/donation! Even if she didn't donate 4k show us the receipts!! Bonfire had tweeted out that they had raised something like 2900 for MDA in that time IIRC so even if she just showed THAT donation it would match what Bonfire had said and would settle some of the rage!!! I think this makes me even madder because people were wanting to HELP HER SON who is TERMINALLY ILL with research and such, and she seems to have pocketed the money and we know based on her complaints about medical costs, that she didn't even use the money for his leg brace things or anything like that...

I think if she would have done a video and said something like "Nolan needs braces for his ankles, they cost this much, would the people who purchased through my fundraiser be okay if I diverted that money towards this medical equipment that isn't covered under insurance instead?" that people would have likely been mostly okay with that!!!

Sorry for the crappy grammar here... and the length! Infuriated...
Why1985

Unread post by Why1985 »

Oh and I am SURE that she will be able to use the donation receipts for her OWN taxes if she actually donated! So not only did everyone who ordered through her not get a taxable donation receipt, but they gave her the ability to write off a bunch of money, and even buy the shirts as a fundraiser or business expense... She plays the system really well... I don't think she donated, but IF she did she still benefits financially!! GAH
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

shilohjulia wrote:They’re going to answer shit like where/how they met, how he feels about the kids, do they want their own kids, are they gonna get married... pathetic considering she’s known this dude for like not even two months.

and guaranteed they will throw in some passive agressive digs to Ean and Christine "we both come from bad relationships..."
Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

whts britneys fathers Instagram?
olcha
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by olcha »

This comment has managed to say up lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olcha
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by olcha »

Girl29 wrote:whts britneys fathers Instagram?
OhioKeith71
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Why1985 wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:imagine.... if her father didn’t even need the money for his pull ups and the gfm was just another scam. we all saw the receipts and how he only needed like 2.5k of it. that the rest went to him purchasing insurance for himself apparently. and she wanted 10k to start. imagine if people hadn’t bitched. what would she have done with the extra 7.5k? just saying.
When I read the gofundme I thought it said that as a result of being sick he had lost his job and insurance. If that's the case then I can see why the receipts wouldn't add up, you can't just live off of nothing (and we know Brit doesn't seem to save!!) and I don't expect to see rent and utility bills, but if she was making the type of money that has been claimed, then she never should have asked in the first place...
The problem is that in the gofund me she didn't say anything about helping with his rent or utilities. It clearly stated that everything raised would go to getting her father medical attention.

Gofund me is strict unlike bonfire. Has anyone contacted gofundme? Gofundme will go hard if there is a scam or if money is not used for exactly what was described. They will refund peoples $ and take it back from the person who started tge gofundme.

The receipts that britch showed in the video were something like $2500 for his actual medical test and procedure and around $1,500 for cobra insurance which included his adult daughter Alyssa on the papers to get her insurance.
Then there is a whole other $1,000 that there were no receipts at all for so it is a mystery where that $ went.
Ladywife1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ladywife1 »

Questions I have for Britney/Brittany and Frank’s new video:
Why?
Why?
Why?
When?
How?
Why does a young guy want to take on three young kids?
Have you ever seen the movie “where the heart is” and the woman with all the kids thinks she’s found a great guy but he’s only interested in her kids??
Why are you exploiting you children Brit/ney/tany?
How would you feel if Ean met a girl mere weeks ago and she got up in your kids grills like Frank is B?
I think that’s all my questions....no. Wait.
Where are the receipts?????????

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

just saw her and Baldy picture insta story asking for ?'s.
1. Can you please show the receipts for the MDA donation showing the date and amount.
2. Can you please show the receipts for the $1,000 from your dads gofundme that is unaccounted for?
3. How do you know your kids love
and adore Frank already after only what 6 or 8 weeks of you yourself meeting him? In your own words you wrote that they love and adore him.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Idk, I'mma pay attention to when they say they started dating.

Something tells me it was before she and Ean separated.
Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

when do you think she will actually upload this video?
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Someone please post the pic here for people without Instagram

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

olcha wrote:
Girl29 wrote:whts britneys fathers Instagram?
OhioKeith71
Interesting. I just looked at his ig.
Britch started his gofundme in August 2017. Around that time on his insta there are pictures eating out resteraunts, going go karting, etc
Something also interesting is I didn't see one picture of Alyssa at all in any pics. Only britch, her kids and his wife.
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

For everyone saying that Britney is a lazy underachiever, I have something to say to you! She has proven without doubt that she can consistently maintain the seven deadly sins! That’s a huge achievement. Talk about ambitious.

Sloth - lazy beyond repair. She never sticks to her MWF schedule unless she needs to pay a bill. Never takes her kids out, especially the one with a terminal illness. This leads us to...

Greed! Money hungry thieving bitch who will screw anyone over including her minions. Gofundme, merch with a donation promise, P.O. box, nothing will get in her way. God forbid you point this out for it leads to...

Wrath! Negativity? Criticism? General intriguing questions from genuine caring fans? Block delete, passive tweet. Especially if you don’t like her new penis of the month which leads us to...

Lust. “Mentally checked out” for over a year yet played happy house with the father of her three children, screwed him (metaphorically because he was couch surfing) over but had no hesitation about jumping into bed with a human thumb less than a month after breaking up. Talk about...

Gluttony. Men. Sponsorships that she doesn’t actually give a shit about. Free things and tons of fan mail that she never responds to. Take take take but never gives back, even to her sons charity. It’s because she has too much...

Pride. It’s time something knocks this bitch off her high horse. Karma is coming.

So to everyone who said she wasn’t achieving anything, I’m sorry but you’re all terribly wrong.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

melissaaaa wrote:For everyone saying that Britney is a lazy underachiever, I have something to say to you! She has proven without doubt that she can consistently maintain the seven deadly sins! That’s a huge achievement. Talk about ambitious.

Sloth - lazy beyond repair. She never sticks to her MWF schedule unless she needs to pay a bill. Never takes her kids out, especially the one with a terminal illness. This leads us to...

Greed! Money hungry thieving bitch who will screw anyone over including her minions. Gofundme, merch with a donation promise, P.O. box, nothing will get in her way. God forbid you point this out for it leads to...

Wrath! Negativity? Criticism? General intriguing questions from genuine caring fans? Block delete, passive tweet. Especially if you don’t like her new penis of the month which leads us to...

Lust. “Mentally checked out” for over a year yet played happy house with the father of her three children, screwed him (metaphorically because he was couch surfing) over but had no hesitation about jumping into bed with a human thumb less than a month after breaking up. Talk about...

Gluttony. Men. Sponsorships that she doesn’t actually give a shit about. Free things and tons of fan mail that she never responds to. Take take take but never gives back, even to her sons charity. It’s because she has too much...

Pride. It’s time something knocks this bitch off her high horse. Karma is coming.

So to everyone who said she wasn’t achieving anything, I’m sorry but you’re all terribly wrong.

Shoo
Why1985

Unread post by Why1985 »

Randomness
Brit's hair used to be ultra curly, when she first started and then Aria had really curly hair as well when she was little. Brit said that her hair stopped being curly after Nolan or Harlow, can't remember which. I've heard of hair changing, but I've never heard of hair suddenly being naturally straight after it was "naturally" tight curls! Am I nuts for never hearing these phenomena or is this only something that occurs in B's reality??
After watching her very early vids today I thought her hair was in a 90's perm but then remembered her saying that she lost her curls after a baby! LOL!!
Can even her hair's DNA be a lie?!?! ;)
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Why1985 wrote:Randomness
Brit's hair used to be ultra curly, when she first started and then Aria had really curly hair as well when she was little. Brit said that her hair stopped being curly after Nolan or Harlow, can't remember which. I've heard of hair changing, but I've never heard of hair suddenly being naturally straight after it was "naturally" tight curls! Am I nuts for never hearing these phenomena or is this only something that occurs in B's reality??
After watching her very early vids today I thought her hair was in a 90's perm but then remembered her saying that she lost her curls after a baby! LOL!!
Can even her hair's DNA be a lie?!?! ;)
I too thought that was stupid. She just likes her new straight hair. Can’t she just admit she likes to keep it that way. Saying it’s gotten straight now is so childish like 6 year old girls have such conversations. Make believe.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”