BritneyandBaloneyPony: Pop, Lock, & Block It (Part 43)

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaloneyPony: Pop, Lock, & Block It (Part 43)

Unread post by Cinnamon »

so I Said wrote:This bitch is a hypocrite. Same person that shared jmamas info
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... c8cea7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was the context?

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
BeeDee wrote:So who wants to start the gofundme for Ean's custody lawyer?

I'll make a "Where's the Receipt" T-shirt and donate the funds to Ean's custody battle ;)

Also, Jmomma is probably fine.

She works as a full-time nurse. She probs too busy to deal with nine-year-olds throwing tantrums on the internet.

Haha I heard bonfire is a great company to make shirts with!

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

I hope baldy gets attracted to some other girl and right away dumps this piece of shit.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

NO HATE ACCOUNTS.
Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

All I can say is wow. Brit is a goddamn cunt. Bottom line. She is one of the most vile people right now. Pulling the rug out from eans feetveith no warning, moving the kids away from their dad, introducing her new dick immediately, forcing them to love on him, stealing donations and now allowing personal info of an innocent person to be blasted everywhere? She’s disgusting.

I’m sure jmom is okay, probably just laying low.

countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

How can people defend her and be so blind to how shitty she is? Like, literally what has she ever done for a single person except for herself?

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Lol britney got someone in trouble hope she never ever slings merch again

yeahno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yeahno »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
BeeDee wrote:So who wants to start the gofundme for Ean's custody lawyer?

I'll make a "Where's the Receipt" T-shirt and donate the funds to Ean's custody battle ;)

She works as a full-time nurse. She probs too busy to deal with nine-year-olds throwing tantrums on the internet.

Don’t worry, I’m on it guys
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Viewingsince2010 wrote:I was going to out Britney on the instagram account britisaliar but I figured I would check here one more time first, if anyone wants the account let me know. I'm so over her bullshit. It's up to 108 followers. Other wise I'm posting her address, just wish I knew her apartment number. And I don't care about getting banned from here because I am seriously over it. These messages are partly why. She may win this but I don't care, because I know what it looks like when people fall in love and that's definitely not her and Frank, they are tense and forced in thier pictures, compare them to anyone who actually just fell in love and you'll see the difference.also I hope Jwhite is okay. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 62e79c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 6374f4.jpg[/img]

Wow!

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I know people say jwhite is busy working etc but she usually would check in here quite frequently which is why I'm getting worried.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
ballsupbritney
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballsupbritney »

yeahno wrote:
Make a black one with white text "#GOTRECEIPTS?" y'know, like "Got Milk?"
BeeDee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BeeDee »

yeahno wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote: I'll make a "Where's the Receipt" T-shirt and donate the funds to Ean's custody battle ;)

Lmao! Don't worry, Ean. We gotchu.

ballsupbritney
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballsupbritney »

Evian wrote:I know people say jwhite is busy working etc but she usually would check in here quite frequently which is why I'm getting worried.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Let's hope she's doing what responsible mothers and wives do, and that's check-in on your kids at bedtime, give your partner some attention (instead of shoo-ing them to the couch so you can text random men) and get ready for the morning rush because you've got a real job to get to and kids to wrangle (for those of us who don't opt for a leash).
buppy217
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by buppy217 »

Jmom's got this!
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MaryCherry1 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:I was going to out Britney on the instagram account britisaliar but I figured I would check here one more time first, if anyone wants the account let me know. I'm so over her bullshit. It's up to 108 followers. Other wise I'm posting her address, just wish I knew her apartment number. And I don't care about getting banned from here because I am seriously over it. These messages are partly why. She may win this but I don't care, because I know what it looks like when people fall in love and that's definitely not her and Frank, they are tense and forced in thier pictures, compare them to anyone who actually just fell in love and you'll see the difference.also I hope Jwhite is okay. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 62e79c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 6374f4.jpg[/img]

Thanks for sharing this. As someone who worked for a non profit for 7 years, I was so pissed at the reply she got. You neeeeeeeever suggest people are being “pesky” when questioning transparency of your org.

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

ballsupbritney wrote:
yeahno wrote:
Omg yess! You’re a genius.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ballsupbritney wrote:
yeahno wrote:
OR they're just receipts
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

MaryCherry1 wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. As someone who worked for a non profit for 7 years, I was so pissed at the reply she got. You neeeeeeeever suggest people are being “pesky” when questioning transparency of your org.

The same way, she would have developed a relationship with the MDA person as well, which is why they did not release any info about her donation. This can so be used against her.

countrybee
Talker
Talker

BritneyandBaloneyPony: Pop, Lock, & Block It (Part 43)

Unread post by countrybee »

And once again Bratney proves she only cares about herself as she basically threw this chick under the bus for her own gain by sharing her email. I hope miss “I believed you the whole time Image” is singing a different tune after getting reprimanded at her job. Although Bratney wouldn’t know anything about having a real job. Image

Last edited by countrybee on Thu May 31, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gmc24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gmc24 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:100% this Snowflake person is Britney or someone that knows her. How else would she know that Christine has an art degree?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 54a13aab2b

Tbh, I used to really like Brit but these last few months have brought it such an ugly side of her. Going after JWhite on Instagram last night was disgusting. She’s a piece of shit!! If she really donated $4,000 when she said she did, she wouldn’t be going out of the way to make sure MDS and Bonfire didn’t give out any information.

Congrats bitch, I hope your fans see you for the vile piece of crap you are!
That person sounds JUST like britney..
Yep, probably didn’t mean to let the art degree slip out! Why would a minion look up Christine? Britney’s white trash has finally come full circle and is on display for all to see!

Whoever it is probably reads here bc I read it multiple times on here from when y’all were on the Christine rampage of how she is perfect lmao

Return to “Britneyandbaby”