BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:She’s boring and vanilla, it’s cringey watching her tryna act like she’s all “outgoing and bubbly”. She hasn’t posted in a while...she’s so dumb she can literally make boring videos likes what’s in my purse that are quick filler videos but she can’t even do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If she was so outgoing and bubbly she’d be surrounded by friends and family ... she’s got dick she’s apparently been dating for 2 months and 2 fake friends ...

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She is irresponsible in all ways, but especially in the financial sense. She will lease a car, rent an apartment, buy on credit and be crippled by monthly payments, but she won't save money, buy a house or advance her education for the day YT ends. It will end. She has zero back-up plans for anything. She is not being independent at all either. Never has, never will. She lives the most temporary and unrealistic lifestyle and is in complete denial that her son has a terminal illness. I honestly don't get why ANYONE would think her life is something to hope or strive for. It's all just a facade.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Didn’t her last campaign just end? I’m sorry if there was so much talk about being a embezzler surrounding me I would NOT be out shopping and dropping thousands and hundreds on new cars and phones. I would be like nah i didn’t take that money I’m broke. *pans to gas tank on empty* Image

I know right. Sketchy shit.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I think she could afford Nolan’s medical expenses at this point, but she wouldn’t have any money left to blow on herself. I bet Ean took care of the “adult” expenses-aka bills. I think Britney covered the “fun” expenses-aka buying clothes. She seems like someone that doesn’t want to spend money on something that isn’t materialistic. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ean’s been paying her lease on the old car bc “it’s for the kids”. She wants to complain about the few medical bills that Nolan currently has while she’s wasting money on crap she doesn’t need. That shows how immature she really is. A mature parent would be saving for the big medical bills that will be in Nolan’s future.

I hope someone has a screen shot if her saying the one thing she has is money. She may need to be reminded of that the next time she complains about medical bills.
babymamadrama1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama1 »

MommaOfThree wrote:I think she could afford Nolan’s medical expenses at this point, but she wouldn’t have any money left to blow on herself. I bet Ean took care of the “adult” expenses-aka bills. I think Britney covered the “fun” expenses-aka buying clothes. She seems like someone that doesn’t want to spend money on something that isn’t materialistic. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ean’s been paying her lease on the old car bc “it’s for the kids”. She wants to complain about the few medical bills that Nolan currently has while she’s wasting money on crap she doesn’t need. That shows how immature she really is. A mature parent would be saving for the big medical bills that will be in Nolan’s future.

I hope someone has a screen shot if her saying the one thing she has is money. She may need to be reminded of that the next time she complains about medical bills.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... f354ea.jpg[/img]

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

babymamadrama1 wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:I think she could afford Nolan’s medical expenses at this point, but she wouldn’t have any money left to blow on herself. I bet Ean took care of the “adult” expenses-aka bills. I think Britney covered the “fun” expenses-aka buying clothes. She seems like someone that doesn’t want to spend money on something that isn’t materialistic. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ean’s been paying her lease on the old car bc “it’s for the kids”. She wants to complain about the few medical bills that Nolan currently has while she’s wasting money on crap she doesn’t need. That shows how immature she really is. A mature parent would be saving for the big medical bills that will be in Nolan’s future.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... f354ea.jpg[/img]

Wow..and she calls anyone that disagrees with her a bully. This must be the real Britney...the Britney she has been working so hard to hide. The truth in that video must have really struck a nerve with poor little Britney.

boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

Bambi_ wrote:I saw this on FB... Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... b8c762.png[/img]

I think she had cheated nor nessarly with Frank but she made it very clear any times she was "check out long ago" I just feels she had to justify her cheating for her self and that way if it ever was found out she could remind people how "checked out" she was

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
postymom1986
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by postymom1986 »

I’ve always been a huge “fan” of Britney, but I’m not sure how I feel about her anymore :/
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

postymom1986 wrote:I’ve always been a huge “fan” of Britney, but I’m not sure how I feel about her anymore :/
She's a pile of shit that's just plopped out of a rabid dog's rectum.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

"The one thing I have is money." Except she doesn't really have money. People who have money don't talk like that. We KNOW she doesn't save ANYTHING. She's the type of hillbilly like TaylerTragedy who thinks anything over $1000 is serious cash. Well, to Tayler $50 is serious, but Britney has that same sense because I believe Ean looked after all the bills and budgeting. I wouldn't be surprised if a big factor in the break-up was over their finances. She wanted to spend "her" money, and Ean probably (rightly) thought of the money and bills as joint not totally separate. She is just so dumb. I feel sorry for Nolan. I hope no one ever falls for another one of her Gofundme's, because you can bet your bottom dollar that's how she plans to afford his bills in the future.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Britney literally made a video telling the entire world that Ean paid their bills, and that her job was to buy what the kids needed such as clothing, toys, diapers, wipes, etc. She claimed back then that they could survive just fine on Ean’s income solely.

This was years ago, before they had Harlow but Britney is acting as if Ean was this dead beat Dad who didn’t support his kids now that they’ve split. She claims she is the “SOLE” supporter. So which is it? Sole supporter doesn’t just mean going to Target, your kids also need you to pay BILLS so they have you know... lights on, water, a roof over their heads!

She is not consistent, she lies and she twists things. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. But the subtle digs @ Ean are super immature and sad.
butfirstcafe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butfirstcafe »

If she had money, wouldn’t she have a house? If that YouTube money was really rolling in, no doubt I’d buy a house having 3 kids. Renting is a waste if there is an affordable market and you “have money” like she says.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

butfirstcafe wrote:If she had money, wouldn’t she have a house? If that YouTube money was really rolling in, no doubt I’d buy a house having 3 kids. Renting is a waste if there is an affordable market and you “have money” like she says.

Yes. But I am sure she has to rent first in order to get away from Ean as fast as she did. She will never get a house on her own. We all know her and Frankie will end up playing house when her lease is up.

ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

I doubt she will buy a house. She would actually have to stay in one place for awhile if she was making mortgage payments. It’s easier for her to move if she is renting. Plus there is a lot that goes into taking care of property that you don’t have to worry about if you rent. She is only looking for the easiest option.
Just like the car. She could buy and have it paid off, if she leases she gets a new car every 2 years.
She’s also not looking at the investment a property would give her.

ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

^^Unless she marries frank, you know she is gonna want a house then. She almost had the picture perfect YouTube vlogging family with Ean. She won’t let frank slip away easily, she’s going to trap him just like she did Ean.
Honestly all the hate she has gotten since her split with Ean is only going to make her fight for her relationship with frank to work. She will put more effort with frank than she ever did with Ean just to prove everyone wrong. She’s has proven she is stubborn, crazy and willing to say anything to make herself look better.
miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

ren774 wrote:^^Unless she marries frank, you know she is gonna want a house then. She almost had the picture perfect YouTube vlogging family with Ean. She won’t let frank slip away easily, she’s going to trap him just like she did Ean.
Honestly all the hate she has gotten since her split with Ean is only going to make her fight for her relationship with frank to work. She will put more effort with frank than she ever did with Ean just to prove everyone wrong. She’s has proven she is stubborn, crazy and willing to say anything to make herself look better.
THIS!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Does anyone get the vibe if frank broke up with her she could end up stalking him.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”