BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I don’t know how she even makes any substantial amount of money off of YouTube and social media. She’s boring as FUCK and doesn’t have that many subscribers/followers (compared to other vloggers). Her content is so pathetic and she barely puts any effort into it anymore. She needs to figure out what she’s going to do when Nolan’s health starts to rapidly decline. She can’t even stick to a filming schedule now imagine when she’s swamped with that? Ean has no money obviously and Frank will bounce. Her life is gonna be a MESS in 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So she joined match to look for a new daddy?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... d7db5d.png[/img]

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

Any one know what happened to discord? I am unable to see any chats. I wonder if I got blocked.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

shilohjulia wrote:I don’t know how she even makes any substantial amount of money off of YouTube and social media. She’s boring as FUCK and doesn’t have that many subscribers/followers (compared to other vloggers). Her content is so pathetic and she barely puts any effort into it anymore. She needs to figure out what she’s going to do when Nolan’s health starts to rapidly decline. She can’t even stick to a filming schedule now imagine when she’s swamped with that? Ean has no money obviously and Frank will bounce. Her life is gonna be a MESS in 5 years.

I was watching another youtuber one day. It was lovemeg. She talked about how much she made on YouTube. She said it was a good six figures and even more with sponsorships. She has 100k less subscribers then Britney. But I don’t know how often she uploads. But if Britney is making a good six figures she can never complain about money.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

chloe6124 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:I don’t know how she even makes any substantial amount of money off of YouTube and social media. She’s boring as FUCK and doesn’t have that many subscribers/followers (compared to other vloggers). Her content is so pathetic and she barely puts any effort into it anymore. She needs to figure out what she’s going to do when Nolan’s health starts to rapidly decline. She can’t even stick to a filming schedule now imagine when she’s swamped with that? Ean has no money obviously and Frank will bounce. Her life is gonna be a MESS in 5 years.

I was watching another youtuber one day. It was lovemeg. She talked about how much she made on YouTube. She said it was a good six figures and even more with sponsorships. She has 100k less subscribers then Britney. But I don’t know how often she uploads. But if Britney is making a good six figures she can never complain about money.

Meg is also full of shit so.... also EVERY video meg puts out is sponsored.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rachelmomma3 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I don’t know her. I was just trying to make the point Britney is probably making a good six figures. She has nothing to complain about when it comes to money.

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

chloe6124 wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I was watching another youtuber one day. It was lovemeg. She talked about how much she made on YouTube. She said it was a good six figures and even more with sponsorships. She has 100k less subscribers then Britney. But I don’t know how often she uploads. But if Britney is making a good six figures she can never complain about money.

I don’t know her. I was just trying to make the point Britney is probably making a good six figures. She has nothing to complain about when it comes to money.

lol well remember she did say the one thing she does have is MONEY lol ok sure jan
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Cinnamon wrote:Any one know what happened to discord? I am unable to see any chats. I wonder if I got blocked.
You didn't learn the first rule about Discord then. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Cinnamon wrote:Any one know what happened to discord? I am unable to see any chats. I wonder if I got blocked.
They probably kicked you out, because maybe u don't talk? Im not a talker but I like most comments, but still got booted, lmao

They critisize YTMD to be too strict, but will boot u just because you don't talk much *shrug*
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

ladyju28 wrote:
They probably kicked you out, because maybe u don't talk? Im not a talker but I like most comments, but still got booted, lmao

They critisize YTMD to be too strict, but will boot u just because you don't talk much *shrug*
Discord isn’t for lurking. That’s what ytmd is for.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I talk and I woke up today and everything was blank and the chats were all goneImage
ladyju28 wrote:

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Britney isn’t making anywhere near six figures. With her income from views and sponsorships, she’s probably not making more than around $50,000 after tax. And that’s the upper range of what I think she makes. YouTube is only lucrative if you’re really popular, have a lot of sponsorships, or are constantly posting videos. Keren and Khoa are definitely making six figures a year and Britney isn’t as popular as they are.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:

Discord isn’t for lurking. That’s what ytmd is for.

Gotcha.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

heyyyhi wrote:

Britney isn’t making anywhere near six figures. With her income from views and sponsorships, she’s probably not making more than around $50,000 after tax. And that’s the upper range of what I think she makes. YouTube is only lucrative if you’re really popular, have a lot of sponsorships, or are constantly posting videos. Keren and Khoa are definitely making six figures a year and Britney isn’t as popular as they are.[/quote]

Like I said I don’t know how often lovemeg posts. But Brit has 100k more subscribers. I bet KK is making 500k a year before taxes.

heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

chloe6124 wrote:
heyyyhi wrote:

Britney isn’t making anywhere near six figures. With her income from views and sponsorships, she’s probably not making more than around $50,000 after tax. And that’s the upper range of what I think she makes. YouTube is only lucrative if you’re really popular, have a lot of sponsorships, or are constantly posting videos. Keren and Khoa are definitely making six figures a year and Britney isn’t as popular as they are.[/quote]

Like I said I don’t know how often lovemeg posts. But Brit has 100k more subscribers. I bet KK is making 500k a year before taxes.

They’re not making that much, youre overestimating how much Youtubers make. And people lie in videos. You can look up earnings of Youtubers on social blade and they usually make something in the middle of the estimated yearly earnings.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

That's probably why she couldn't stay single for more than five minutes. She needs a man to have a financial backup once that YouTube money runs out.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

If kkbaby really make 500k or more that’s fucking disgusting.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

What do ya'll think this person is referring to? This was a comment left on one of the videos that was linked here[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1035cb.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... c6a156.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
babymamadrama1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama1 »

ssr0312 wrote:What do ya'll think this person is referring to? This was a comment left on one of the videos that was linked here[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1035cb.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... c6a156.jpg[/img]

I saw that yesterday, I have no idea.

I guess we’ll have to “wait & see”

... maybe Ean will make a video exposing the truth? Who knows?

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

babymamadrama1 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:What do ya'll think this person is referring to? This was a comment left on one of the videos that was linked here[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1035cb.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... c6a156.jpg[/img]

I saw that yesterday, I have no idea.

I guess we’ll have to “wait & see”

... maybe Ean will make a video exposing the truth? Who knows?

I thought about Ean. But it also sounds like he/she is making a video to expose the makes of the video? Idk lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”