BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Wasn’t she also caught trying to sell a baby item for near full price that she was given for free by the company that makes it? I think it was a bassinet or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't remember the bassinet, however yes she was selling the clothes that where used almost at full price. These where Old navy, Carter's and Target clothes.... so a lot of people called her out on ot but her minions backed her up and purchased almost everything because "its Harlow's clothes guys" lmao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
She’s the worse kind of YouTuber, she cant be bothered to do giveaways or donate to help her day one supporters in need but will gladly let them spend money sending her shit or expect them to donate when SHE’S the one in need. Karma is a bitch I can’t wait to see her down on her luck

I agree.

ArrestMeTho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ArrestMeTho »

I lived in a women’s domestic violence shelter for a year, and I was the only one without kids. All of those women needed clothes for their kids, and the only available ones in the basement were not in good shape and didn’t have many sizes. If Brittany fucking stepped up and donated Harlow’s clothes, she might not be in as much shit as she is now.

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

ArrestMeTho wrote:I lived in a women’s domestic violence shelter for a year, and I was the only one without kids. All of those women needed clothes for their kids, and the only available ones in the basement were not in good shape and didn’t have many sizes. If Brittany fucking stepped up and donated Harlow’s clothes, she might not be in as much shit as she is now.

People suggested that and she said “I hate to donate the clothes when they are in such good condition!” Like what? You think you should donate shitty clothes? Just because people are going through tough times doesn’t mean they don’t deserve decent clothes!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I actually don’t have a issue with it. We have a children’s church sale where I live every year. My sister always takes the kids clothes that are still in great shape and sells them.

People were ragging on Britney when she did it saying she should donate everything. She did say she donated some and sold others. You can make some good extra cash selling unwanted items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] The issue wasnt selling used clothing. I think its an awesome way to make some extra cash the issue was Brittany gets SO MUCH FOR FREE and doesnt ever do giveaways or anything for her viewers, fans people she leads to believe she cares about... She could have sent them to someone she knew needed them, donated them to charity etc. It just adds to the list of greed. After my son was born we struggled financailly a bit but honestly what is $10-$20 over paying it forward and passing on something you know someone else couldnt afford? That feeling is much more than money can buy.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

ArrestMeTho wrote:I lived in a women’s domestic violence shelter for a year, and I was the only one without kids. All of those women needed clothes for their kids, and the only available ones in the basement were not in good shape and didn’t have many sizes. If Brittany fucking stepped up and donated Harlow’s clothes, she might not be in as much shit as she is now.

That’s exactly why I try and donate to the DV shelter. I know they don’t get much because you have to arrange a pick up in like a parking lot. No one knows where the shelter is, so it’s not somewhere you can just pop up on a whim... i know their donations probably aren’t plenty. My kids aren’t using the clothes (new or not) so they might as well go to children who have already had so much taken from them.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:
What’s with her belly in this pic

That is the result of those low rise Jr department pants she insists on wearing. (Britney, get out of the fucking Jr department.) She needs at least a medium rise pants so they fit her better. I’m very fit, and if I put on low rise jeans they grab onto any ounce of fat they can find and push it up into a muffin top. Mid rise would be her friend.

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:
What’s with her belly in this pic

That is the result of those low rise Jr department pants she insists on wearing. (Britney, get out of the fucking Jr department.) She needs at least a medium rise pants so they fit her better. I’m very fit, and if I put on low rise jeans they grab onto any ounce of fat they can find and push it up into a muffin top. Mid rise would be her friend.

Yep. Since having kids I'm all about midrise jeans. My pre children low rise jeans fit ok, but I'm constantly trying to pull them up over the extra pudge. Britney will be in her 50s and still stuffing herself into AE skinny jeans lol

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

Homegirls is a sleazebag for thinking Harlow's clothes were too good to be donated to those who actually need. But I suppose fair do's to her for profiting from those morons who would buy anything that belonged to her and the kids. Even a used nappy lmao. If idiots are there asking to be used, make the most of them!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

ssr0312 wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Wasn’t she also caught trying to sell a baby item for near full price that she was given for free by the company that makes it? I think it was a bassinet or something.

I don't remember the bassinet, however yes she was selling the clothes that where used almost at full price. These where Old navy, Carter's and Target clothes.... so a lot of people called her out on ot but her minions backed her up and purchased almost everything because "its Harlow's clothes guys" lmao

theyre idiots and would justify anything my god
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

webby wrote:HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my dad Keith. he showed me how to raise money for a cause and deceive everyone about where the money went. he also showed me how to defend myself online to the haters. I hope my one true love of my life is exactly like him

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
LOOOOOOOOOL ON POINT
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She did try to sell her Halo bassinet. She got it for free from Halo. Her trying to sell it alone isn't all that bad it is greedy but I can kinda see that but she used it and tried to sell it for full price of a new one. That is what makes her super greedy
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Did anyone see the pic that Frank posted on IG of when he was a kid? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here. I don't want the thread to be locked for 2 weeks lol
ArrestMeTho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ArrestMeTho »

JennaLuvBug wrote:

That’s exactly why I try and donate to the DV shelter. I know they don’t get much because you have to arrange a pick up in like a parking lot. No one knows where the shelter is, so it’s not somewhere you can just pop up on a whim... i know their donations probably aren’t plenty. My kids aren’t using the clothes (new or not) so they might as well go to children who have already had so much taken from them.

You’re awesome, and you’re right! No one is supposed to know where the shelter is. But all it takes is a quick google search to find the main office building typically a few cities away from the DV shelter and they’ll help you with where to drop them off. I hope Brittany is reading this and sees this.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Why is she so quiet on social media?
I mean she’s not fooling anyone she’s still on it according to her likes but still.
Pregnancy?

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Does anyone remember when she woke up and ean got the diaper bag ready for her before he left for work? Like she woke up and showed us? I thought that was insane for a guy to do that and I almost didn’t believe it. Like what guy would do that???! This bitch was so ungrateful. Any way I’m not saying dads don’t do that but I just thought wow what a great dad knowing what she needs in diaper bag and he won’t even be there he’ll be at work but he did it for HER.

I found this too. Like he’s leaving town but he’s hustling getting the kids ready for bed and bathed... ugh so sad. Lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 177469.png[/img]

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Guarantee brit brit is working on a video. Probably something along the lines of “ i have been online bullied” that’s why she’s quiet and leaving negative comments on her YouTube

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

It’s crazy how many more views she has gotten the last four or five videos. Controversy pays. Yep I could see her doing a video about how she has been bullied. For being on YouTube she doesn’t promote herself very well on SM. I guess she is to busy with baldy.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

chloe6124 wrote:It’s crazy how many more views she has gotten the last four or five videos. Controversy pays. Yep I could see her doing a video about how she has been bullied. For being on YouTube she doesn’t promote herself very well on SM. I guess she is to busy with baldy.

It won’t last long tho...she’s still at 380k subscribers. Her video content is garbage and her kids are getting older & losing that baby cuteness. She has no personality and her channel will die out soon.

IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

I think she's trying to punish everyone for the drama by not posting. Not fair to her supporters though. She's on strike. Image
Britxo wrote:Why is she so quiet on social media?
I mean she’s not fooling anyone she’s still on it according to her likes but still.
Pregnancy? Image

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I honestly think she’s not doing any videos out of pure laziness, and also trying to portray herself a certain way to Frank. Hell, he may be $upporting her, and this is how she plans to fade from YT.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”