BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by chloe6124 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:So if britney can’t see that frank is using her , she is dumber then I thought! There is something wrong with this dude. He must want to be “famous” like Keith.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 0567ac.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kiki wrote:
dazzled wrote:
_Router_ wrote:Back on topic, if Ean can't find a good job to raise his children, maybe he had to reconsinder having 3 kids?
Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.
Ummm totally possible in canada; my parents raised 4 kids on only my dad's income and my in laws did the same with 3 kids... and neither set of parents made great money when we were young, but we always had everything we needed. It's about living within your means and making sacrifices.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I live in the US. My mom stayed home with us also. And way back when we were younger wages weren’t nearly what they are today. One income and my parents retired within the last year with a pretty big nest egg.

kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kiki »

chloe6124 wrote:
kiki wrote:
dazzled wrote: Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.
Ummm totally possible in canada; my parents raised 4 kids on only my dad's income and my in laws did the same with 3 kids... and neither set of parents made great money when we were young, but we always had everything we needed. It's about living within your means and making sacrifices.

I live in the US. My mom stayed home with us also. And way back when we were younger wages weren’t nearly what they are today. One income and my parents retired within the last year with a pretty big nest egg
Yep both my parents and in laws are living quite comfortably now as well. It's definitely doable. My parents had one car for the first 10 years they were married. Even when we had 2 cars they were usually older, used models. We didn't go on big family trips every year, we didn't wear expensive brand name clothing, I shared a room with my sister for years, me and my siblings never had a tv in our bedrooms....... this would all be pure hell for parents of this generation, especially the YouTube crowd lol

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kiki wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
kiki wrote: Ummm totally possible in canada; my parents raised 4 kids on only my dad's income and my in laws did the same with 3 kids... and neither set of parents made great money when we were young, but we always had everything we needed. It's about living within your means and making sacrifices.

I live in the US. My mom stayed home with us also. And way back when we were younger wages weren’t nearly what they are today. One income and my parents retired within the last year with a pretty big nest egg
Yep both my parents and in laws are living quite comfortably now as well. It's definitely doable. My parents had one car for the first 10 years they were married. Even when we had 2 cars they were usually older, used models. We didn't go on big family trips every year, we didn't wear expensive brand name clothing, I shared a room with my sister for years, me and my siblings never had a tv in our bedrooms....... this would all be pure hell for parents of this generation, especially the YouTube crowd lol

Yep that was my family exactly. But we still managed to have what we needed and more and never felt we had to live without.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

My husband could support the family (4) on his income alone. I enjoy working though, so I pay utilities and little bills like that. If he had to pay that stuff he could and we would still be ‘well off’

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Lmfao, back then a lot of things were possible on a single wage. Times have changed. Back then the average price of a home was considerably lower, even after adjusting for inflation. College was cheap as fuck compared to nowadays, so they no huge debts had to be paid off. Food was cheaper—fresh fruits and vegetables are 40% more expensive than in 1985. Healthcare was cheaper.

But yeah I love to hear about how your parents could support twelve kids on one single wage even though it's irrelevant now and you literally can't compare it to nowadays.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dazzled wrote:Lmfao, back then a lot of things were possible on a single wage. Times have changed. Back then the average price of a home was considerably lower, even after adjusting for inflation. College was cheap as fuck compared to nowadays, so they no huge debts had to be paid off. Food was cheaper—fresh fruits and vegetables are 40% more expensive than in 1985. Healthcare was cheaper.

But yeah I love to hear about how your parents could support twelve kids on one single wage even though it's irrelevant now and you literally can't compare it to nowadays.
Oh i don’t know. If my parents were 35 years younger today and made what my dad made today they would of been fine on one income and 3 kids. Not everyone has a crappy job or has to drive to brand new cars.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

My husband could do it now, so I don’t think that is irrelevant. We live very comfortably, and have extra spending cash. Hell if I stopped working that would be $800 less a month spend on childcare.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:So if britney can’t see that frank is using her , she is dumber then I thought! There is something wrong with this dude. He must want to be “famous” like Keith.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 0567ac.jpg[/img]

Am I the only one who thinks car tours are stupid?! Like what the heck is a car tour.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It’s just a way to show off. And most of the time it’s a car you can’t afford.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just wait you watch this will be a sponsored video for Honda.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

It’s white too...shocker huh?

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Is she that stupid that she can’t film a car tour? With her last car she also had Ean film
It.

IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

I saw aria in the back when
He was filming that, and I felt for her. Like, Britney said she introduced him as her friend, but I'm pretty sure by now they're realizing he's like filling their Dad's place. Wonder if they miss all being out together with Ean like they are with Frank and why it's like that now?! I think he's around too much this soon, the kids need time to adjust.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janjanthecancan »

ssr0312 wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:So if britney can’t see that frank is using her , she is dumber then I thought! There is something wrong with this dude. He must want to be “famous” like Keith.

Am I the only one who thinks car tours are stupid?! Like what the heck is a car tour.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Idk I think it’s a pretty stupid idea too, but she doesn’t have much else lol. I also find it annoying that he’s “helping” her, presumably because it’s a car video and that’s a “guy” thing. Like..it’s a minivan. Who cares? Not even Frank, I’d bet.

“Here are the front cup holders for all our Starbu - I mean, Dunkin‘ Donuts drinks. That’s where you like to get coffee, right Frank? Here are the back ones. Here are the other back ones. Here’s the plug where Nolan can charge his iPad. Here’s the built in TV screen for when he gets bored with the iPad. There’s even a screen that comes out of the ceiling for Carlos when she gets so so crazy on the drive to Target! I think there’s a plug or a screen or something in the back row for Aria too, but I’m not really sure. Whatever, she’ll be fine back there by herself because, if you’re an OG viewer you’ll know, but she’s, like, SO independent. You guys, this back row is so far away from the front seat I swear I won’t even be able to hear her yelling to turn our country music down! *laughs* But don’t worry, I’m just kidding, she’s fine, she just puts her headphones on anyway because she’s independent and perfectly fine with all of this.”

That actually made me pretty sad for them after I typed it all out... :’(
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Homegirl is doing a car tour for he new mini van? Lmao a minivan really? It’s just a basic as car. Do a car tour when you got a Tesla or G wagon. Not a fucking basic as boring mini van

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Like I’d be interested to see inside a sports car or some high tech fancy one. Not a mini van! I’ve got a car I know what a basic car looks like? Why do people find that interesting?

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

chloe6124 wrote:
dazzled wrote:Lmfao, back then a lot of things were possible on a single wage. Times have changed. Back then the average price of a home was considerably lower, even after adjusting for inflation. College was cheap as fuck compared to nowadays, so they no huge debts had to be paid off. Food was cheaper—fresh fruits and vegetables are 40% more expensive than in 1985. Healthcare was cheaper.

Oh i don’t know. If my parents were 35 years younger today and made what my dad made today they would of been fine on one income and 3 kids. Not everyone has a crappy job or has to drive to brand new cars.

There are loads of people living on one wage today when you consider child care , food and travelling expenses and the like many find it’s not worth it ,
No debt is a big one in this situation and living within your means and saving and paying cash is vital ,
Some people doing it right are actually better off as they’re not paying all their wages on debt and interest payments on flash card and the like that nobody really needs
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Cars what can I say auto correct hates me
CP911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CP911 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:So if britney can’t see that frank is using her , she is dumber then I thought! There is something wrong with this dude. He must want to be “famous” like Keith.

than* You can't call someone "dumb" but then not use a word correctly. Just sayin...

Return to “Britneyandbaby”