BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

What is this about? It’s something to do with the receipts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

CP911 wrote:
anr92 wrote:Homegirl is doing a car tour for he new mini van? Lmao a minivan really? It’s just a basic as car. Do a car tour when you got a Tesla or G wagon. Not a fucking basic as boring mini van

Good thing you don't have to watch it, huh? ;)
You must have a mini van as well

CP911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CP911 »

anr92 wrote:
CP911 wrote:
anr92 wrote:Homegirl is doing a car tour for he new mini van? Lmao a minivan really? It’s just a basic as car. Do a car tour when you got a Tesla or G wagon. Not a fucking basic as boring mini van

Good thing you don't have to watch it, huh? ;)
You must have a mini van as well

Joke’s on you. I don’t even own a car. I take public transportation. ImageImage Image
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

CP911 wrote:
toomuchsalt wrote:When your life is so boring you have to do a car tour of your minivan...

Jesus Christ. Someone get the defibrillator.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
When your life is so boring you have to come to a forum to talk shit on someone you don’t even know... #AlsoGuilty Image♀️
Yours must be to defending someone you don't know on a gossip forum lol why join then?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
CP911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CP911 »

ssr0312 wrote:
CP911 wrote:
toomuchsalt wrote:When your life is so boring you have to do a car tour of your minivan...

Jesus Christ. Someone get the defibrillator.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
When your life is so boring you have to come to a forum to talk shit on someone you don’t even know... #AlsoGuilty Image♀️
Yours must be to defending someone you don't know on a gossip forum lol why join then?

Don’t get me wrong. Some of the shit she does is annoying af. Ex: contradicting herself, having a dude she barely knows around her kids...etc.

Which is why I found this forum cuz she deletes all the negative comments from her YT.

But talking shit cuz she got a minivan is dumb. She has 3 kids. Who cares? How is that a big deal? If she would’ve gotten a g wagon people would have negative shit to say...

Dislike her for the right reasons, at least. Jeeze...
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

CP911 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
CP911 wrote:

Don’t get me wrong. Some of the shit she does is annoying af. Ex: contradicting herself, having a dude she barely knows around her kids...etc.

Which is why I found this forum cuz she deletes all the negative comments from her YT.

But talking shit cuz she got a minivan is dumb. She has 3 kids. Who cares? How is that a big deal? If she would’ve gotten a g wagon people would have negative shit to say...

dude. no ones talking shit because she got a minivan.
the shittalking is because she got a minivan and DECIDED TO MAKE A VIDEO TOUR OF IT.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

CP911 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
CP911 wrote: When your life is so boring you have to come to a forum to talk shit on someone you don’t even know... #AlsoGuilty Image♀️

Most of us have reasons. Mine is she is a liar. I was a supporter heck I went as far as buying a stupid shirt, for what? To be treated like us asking to see proof was an inconvenience to her. Now I see how fake she really is.

Car tours are silly, and honestly like others mentioned she has a van is not a special fancy car lmao she has the opportunity to create good content, that is useful to others and her self. But she chooses to film a car tour ? Okay....

CP911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CP911 »

ssr0312 wrote:
CP911 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:Yours must be to defending someone you don't know on a gossip forum lol why join then?

Most of us have reasons. Mine is she is a liar. I was a supporter heck I went as far as buying a stupid shirt, for what? To be treated like us asking to see proof was an inconvenience to her. Now I see how fake she really is.

Car tours are silly, and honestly like others mentioned she has a van is not a special fancy car lmao she has the opportunity to create good content, that is useful to others and her self. But she chooses to film a car tour ? Okay....

Yeah, I use to look up to her but she’s really shown her true colors. She seems like she would be a bitch in real life. Like a mean girl.

I saw someone mention how it wasn’t a “Tesla” or “G Wagon”. I think if she would’ve gotten a used 1999 van people would still talk crap.

She keeps blocking anyone with a negative opinion she’s never gonna reach 1 million subs.

A car tour isn’t a bad idea when it comes to views on YouTube. People will want to watch that to see if they want to buy the car or not. She will be getting views from people that aren’t even subscribed...

It may be stupid to her subs who are use to watching vlogs but at the end of the day she will get views on it...
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So the fact that she was doing a car tour yesterday just shows she hasn’t even been trying to vlog. What is the purpose of a car tour like what could she possibly say that would make the video worth watching...?
All she’s gonna do is read shit she got off the manual and mispronounce basic words like she’s cute and bubbly when she’s not.

annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:and mispronounce basic words like she’s cute and bubbly when she’s not.

EEGNEESHN
CP911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CP911 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So the fact that she was doing a car tour yesterday just shows she hasn’t even been trying to vlog. What is the purpose of a car tour like what could she possibly say that would make the video worth watching...?
All she’s gonna do is read shit she got off the manual and mispronounce basic words like she’s cute and bubbly when she’s not.

Is she obligated to vlog or something?

If you dislike her so much why don’t you even want to watch her vlogs? lol

A car tour is easy views. It makes sense. I don’t know why everyone’s acting like she’s making a bad decision. Easy ass money. Image

You want to buy a 2018 Honda Odyssey? Well, look here’s a car tour from this know youtuber. Let’s see what she thinks! *views, views, views, money, money, money* Easy peasy.

She may be a red neck but she’s not that stupid lol
CP911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CP911 »

annabananna wrote:
CP911 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:Yours must be to defending someone you don't know on a gossip forum lol why join then?

dude. no ones talking shit because she got a minivan.
the shittalking is because she got a minivan and DECIDED TO MAKE A VIDEO TOUR OF IT.
Dude! People make car tours all the time! They get a shitton of views and make you money!

What’s so stupid about making money? Lol
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

CP911 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So the fact that she was doing a car tour yesterday just shows she hasn’t even been trying to vlog. What is the purpose of a car tour like what could she possibly say that would make the video worth watching...?

A car tour is easy views. It makes sense. I don’t know why everyone’s acting like she’s making a bad decision. Easy ass money. Image

You want to buy a 2018 Honda Odyssey? Well, look here’s a car tour from this know youtuber. Let’s see what she thinks! *views, views, views, money, money, money* Easy peasy.

Sure it may be some views for her, but if I was seriously in the car market I probably wouldn't watch a video by a 20 something year old girl who cannot pronounce anything in the car. She will probably show the radio and cupholders while laughing obnoxiously. I'd turn that s** right off
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
CP911 wrote:

Sure it may be some views for her, but if I was seriously in the car market I probably wouldn't watch a video by a 20 something year old girl who cannot pronounce anything in the car. She will probably show the radio and cupholders while laughing obnoxiously. I'd turn that s** right off
I was about to say that. If I'm in the market for a car I would watch a review/your from a dealership (there are a lot of car dealers on YouTube) or one from the manufacturer. I wouldn't watch it from a random vlogger...

Last edited by ssr0312 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
CP911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CP911 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
CP911 wrote:

Well, lucky for her most people won’t know that til after they click the video, right? By then they won’t realize how annoying she is until half way through because they’ll be too focused seeing if they like the car or not. Image

Why are you upset that she’s not vlogging then? If you can’t stand her? lol

She’s still tolerable for me...I enjoying seeing the shit posts from people that actually have a point. But saying a car tour is a bad idea sure isn’t, financially. Gotta look at the facts.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CP911 wrote:
Well, lucky for her most people won’t know that til after they click the video, right? By then they won’t realize how annoying she is until half way through because they’ll be too focused seeing if they like the car or not. Image

She’s still tolerable for me...I enjoying seeing the shit posts from people that actually have a point. But saying a car tour is a bad idea sure isn’t, financially. Gotta look at the facts.
Never said I couldn't stand her. If I really couldn't stand her I wouldn't be subbed to her or be here. In a few weeks though compare her views on the car video to any of her other vids. Bet most of the views will be from her subs and not some random views. A car tour sure aint gonna be her windfall
CP911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CP911 »

ssr0312 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
CP911 wrote: Is she obligated to vlog or something?

8 was about to say that. If I'm in the market for a car I would watch a review/your from a dealership (there are a lot of car dealers on YouTube) or one from the manufacturer. I wouldn't watch it from a random vlogger...

People don’t want to see a review from a dealership. They’re obviously the ones trying to sell you the car. How naive are you people?

People are going to click on a video from a “real” person that’s going to give her opinion.

I doubt she’s getting sponsored by Honda. So it will be more believable.

I personally would rather see how a mother of 3 likes a car and not a review from a dealership that’s going to tell me about the torque & horse power.

I feel like you’re reaching on any little thing to hate on...
CP911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CP911 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
CP911 wrote:

Never said I couldn't stand her. If I really couldn't stand her I wouldn't be subbed to her or be here. In a few weeks though compare her views on the car video to any of her other vids. Bet most of the views will be from her subs and not some random views. A car tour sure aint gonna be her windfall
People on here come to talk shit about her cuz there’s a part of them that can’t stand her. Let’s be real here...

I’m not going to check her videos in a couple of weeks to compare views cuz that’s just insane

Just even replying to you here is embarrassing & lowering my self worth. I dont even know this girl yet here I am. I sure as hell not going to keep track of her views in a couple of weeks lol
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CP911 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
CP911 wrote:

People on here come to talk shit about her cuz there’s a part of them that can’t stand her. Let’s be real here...

I’m not going to check her videos in a couple of weeks to compare views cuz that’s just insane

Just even replying to you here is embarrassing & lowering my self worth. I dont even know this girl yet here I am. I sure as hell not going to keep track of her views in a couple of weeks lol
Well good thing for me is I click a button and just like that you are gone. Don't want to hear from me? Do the same.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

CP911 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote: Sure it may be some views for her, but if I was seriously in the car market I probably wouldn't watch a video by a 20 something year old girl who cannot pronounce anything in the car. She will probably show the radio and cupholders while laughing obnoxiously. I'd turn that s** right off
8 was about to say that. If I'm in the market for a car I would watch a review/your from a dealership (there are a lot of car dealers on YouTube) or one from the manufacturer. I wouldn't watch it from a random vlogger...

People don’t want to see a review from a dealership. They’re obviously the ones trying to sell you the car. How naive are you people?

People are going to click on a video from a “real” person that’s going to give her opinion.

I doubt she’s getting sponsored by Honda. So it will be more believable.

I personally would rather see how a mother of 3 likes a car and not a review from a dealership that’s going to tell me about the torque & horse power.

I feel like you’re reaching on any little thing to hate on...
LMAOOOO When we purchased our car 5 years ago we watch reviews from a dealership in Alaska. We don't live in AK so they didn't try to sell us the car. Their video was only showing the features of the car lol No I wouldn't watch a random person showing a car when chances are they have no knowledge of the car.... people that sell cars for a living really have do their homework to make a video...

I'm done with this I have work to do. I alredy stated my opinion and I expect you to receipt it. For me a car tour is a silly thing to do when you call yourself a family vlogger. You think is an amazing idea and she will make bank with it good for you, I respect that. But now you are here bashing us because we don't agree with you. Let's move on and respect everyone's opinions.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”