• Advertisement

BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby dazzled » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:59 pm

_Router_ wrote:Back on topic, if Ean can't find a good job to raise his children, maybe he had to reconsinder having 3 kids?

Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.
dazzled
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby rachelmomma3 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:38 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180616/0bf598fb955ffaf428091a9bfc29cd39.jpg[/img]

Wonder is she answers this person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:41 pm

rachelmomma3 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180616/0bf598fb955ffaf428091a9bfc29cd39.jpg[/img]

Wonder is she answers this person

Ha Ha. She won’t answer it. Or she will make it up and just say yes. We all know she wouldn’t be able to handle another woman playing Mom to her kids.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Itsjustanosering » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:44 pm

_Router_ wrote:
so I Said wrote:He could always file bankruptcy or sue brit for the debt she accrued on his cards or at least I would think so. He would then get a ton of credit card companies sending him cards because they know he can’t file for another 7 years. He could rebuild his credit, if that was an issue.

I think he’s in the same position anyone else would be in after a split, where they had no equity in anything. He’s starting over and living with family. People seem to forget that the only reason she got ahead was from squirreling away money and taking off.

I'm not leaving in America and I have a question, you have to use credit card? I mean why you can't buy something only when you have the money to pay? It seems odd.

Most people do use credit cards. In my house we do not believe in or use credit cards and we just bought our first home. Credit cards are one of the main reasons people get into so much debt because they use them to live above their means. As I am sure Britney does.

Itsjustanosering
Amateur

Postby JennaLuvBug » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Ean doesn’t want his kids more? I think Brittany wanted to leave himto gain more freedom (he would want the kids more, and she would have more go to the club time) and he completely messed up her grand plan by saying he only wants them every other weekend.

She wanted more time away from her kids, and expected them to be with him more. He said fuck that, I never *really* wanted these kids, I’m fine with every other weekend. Both of them aren’t shit, and whatever is happening isn’t what’s best for those poor children.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:07 pm

JennaLuvBug wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Ean doesn’t want his kids more? I think Brittany wanted to leave himto gain more freedom (he would want the kids more, and she would have more go to the club time) and he completely messed up her grand plan by saying he only wants them every other weekend.

She wanted more time away from her kids, and expected them to be with him more. He said fuck that, I never *really* wanted these kids, I’m fine with every other weekend. Both of them aren’t shit, and whatever is happening isn’t what’s best for those poor children.

I bet it’s hard for him to take them if he still doesn’t have his own place. But the one think I don’t get the feeling of is Britney wanting to dump her kids. She might be dumb but the kids are well taken care of I believe.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:15 pm

dazzled wrote:
_Router_ wrote:Back on topic, if Ean can't find a good job to raise his children, maybe he had to reconsinder having 3 kids?

Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.

I’m guessing Britney was the main provider? He must’ve thought he was going to marry Brit or be with her forever. Don’t think he’d imagined his life being single and not able to provide for his kids.

I wonder why he can’t get two bedroom apartment ?

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:19 pm

Ean used to do House inspections. I would think he got paid well if he was doing them for people that were selling and buying houses. Unless it was a different type of house inspection she talked about. I believe he quit doing that so he didn’t travel as much. She mentioned he installed things for people whatever that meant.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby _Router_ » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:55 pm

I disagree with exposing your kids in youtube for easy money. She doesn't work, her children work for her, because without them she doesn't have content-like birth vlogs, kids health problem. In my country it's illegal to make your children work in that age. She could just upload video with herself, if she believes that she doesn't take advantage of them and after that watch the view count.
_Router_
Amateur

Postby _Router_ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:03 am

dazzled wrote:Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.

We were talking about Ean and I said that. The same question I have for Britney. So in every post we are talking about Ean, it's so necessary for you to make the question/conversations also for Britney? Making 3 children needs 2 people to make a decision. Both of them would reconsider their choices, if they wanted only the easy money from youtube and not working hard to raise them good.
_Router_
Amateur

Postby dazzled » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 am

JennaLuvBug wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Ean doesn’t want his kids more? I think Brittany wanted to leave himto gain more freedom (he would want the kids more, and she would have more go to the club time) and he completely messed up her grand plan by saying he only wants them every other weekend.

Probably. I mean, we really don't know much about Ean except for what Brit shows us of him. Obviously when they were still together she was intent on showing him as a loving family father and now she makes him sound like he was a terrible fiance who now only wants to see his kids every other weekend. The truth probably lies somewhere in between.

In my opinion we really don't know enough about his situation to judge him fairly. His living situation doesn't seem ideal for having the kids over—we don't know how much space he has, whether the family member he's staying with is cool with having the kids over every weekend and whether there are enough sleeping facilities. We also don't know if he has to work on the weekends. And Brit herself did say he will still come over and spend time with the kids on the weekends he doesn't have them.

I'm giving Ean the benefit of doubt until he at least has his own place.

_Router_ wrote:We were talking about Ean and I said that. The same question I have for Britney. So in every post we are talking about Ean, it's so necessary for you to make the question/conversations also for Britney? Making 3 children needs 2 people to make a decision. Both of them would reconsider their choices, if they wanted only the easy money from youtube and not working hard to raise them good.

Wait, so you can talk about Ean and leave out Brit but I can't talk about Brit and leave out Ean? Yes, having kids takes two people but the reality is that women can conceive without having the consent of a man. You could easily tell your partner that you're on the pill when you're not, making condoms redundant (if you're in a serious relationship). That's how fucking easy it is. I'm not saying that this is how it went down with any child of theirs except for Aria, but it's a possibility.
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby Carla » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:05 am

Even though I agree with you, I’m trying to reserve judgment until Ean lives on his own. *Maybe* he’s working overtime to save up to move out of his family members house. I won’t believe it until I see it though...
Carla
Talker

Postby _Router_ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:14 am

@dazzled English may not be my first language, but I try to use it correctly at least. First, I said something about Ean and you said:"Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably."[your own words]. I didn't say that only one of them had to raise their children without the financial help of the other parent. So I don't live in a country "in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably"[your own words]. After that I said that I was just talking about Ean and I don't consider that only onw of them has to support financially all of their children. Both of them have to work. Just that. If you tried harder, you could understand what I was saying...
_Router_
Amateur

Postby Carla » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:21 am

I don’t think Ean would take Britney to court about the kids being on YouTube. I think he’s lazy and doesn’t care. If Ean were to do so, a judge probably wouldn’t rule in his favor. Ean obviously wasn’t comfortable being filmed, but was completely fine with the kids on YouTube while he and Britney were together. It would seem like he was being petty- if Ean had the kids best interest in mind, YouTube wouldn’t have been a part of their lives (in a judges mind).
Carla
Talker

BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:26 am

I don’t think he can handle all three kids...I mean he didn’t even want anymore after Aria which I can’t blame him for because he was a young parent but he’s a sucker bcz he also didn’t put his foot when it came to him saying he didn’t want more kids.

I never thought Ean was an involved father, he was more the financial dad. He worked made the money but didn’t do shit with the kids. Just Cz Britney vlogged him sometimes building a race track for Nolan doesn’t mean he did that all the time. I never saw him take them out or be with them alone just him. Even at home I never saw Britney leave all 3 kids with him while she did anything she always had to take Nolan or Harlow. I never saw him make dinner for the kids, the few times he was alone with Nolan or Aria he was always getting them fast food. I can’t imagine him having his own place and making dinner cooking and cleaning doing laundry all for the kids when he has them. He’s a man child that loved having Britney take care of him and be the housewife while he just worked and came home to clean house.

Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resting_Bitch_Face
True Gossiper

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:28 am

chloe6124 wrote:Ean used to do House inspections. I would think he got paid well if he was doing them for people that were selling and buying houses. Unless it was a different type of house inspection she talked about. I believe he quit doing that so he didn’t travel as much. She mentioned he installed things for people whatever that meant.

I remember in a vlog he talked about a mansion he was inspecting, so I’m assuming he makes or made good money.

Resting_Bitch_Face
True Gossiper

Postby _Router_ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:39 am

Do you think Britney would want- if uploading videos on youtube was a thing when she was child- to be all over the internet her parents divorce/drama/financial problems? If that had happened, she couldn't now pretend to be the perfect family, because all would know her past/who she was/her real character.
_Router_
Amateur

Postby ssr0312 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:31 am

I want to see if she makes a father's day post for Ean....can ya'll imagine if she thanks Frank instead

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Informer

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:34 am

dazzled wrote:

Probably. I mean, we really don't know much about Ean except for what Brit shows us of him. Obviously when they were still together she was intent on showing him as a loving family father and now she makes him sound like he was a terrible fiance who now only wants to see his kids every other weekend. The truth probably lies somewhere in between.

In my opinion we really don't know enough about his situation to judge him fairly. His living situation doesn't seem ideal for having the kids over—we don't know how much space he has, whether the family member he's staying with is cool with having the kids over every weekend and whether there are enough sleeping facilities. We also don't know if he has to work on the weekends. And Brit herself did say he will still come over and spend time with the kids on the weekends he doesn't have them.

I'm giving Ean the benefit of doubt until he at least has his own place.

_Router_ wrote:We were talking about Ean and I said that. The same question I have for Britney. So in every post we are talking about Ean, it's so necessary for you to make the question/conversations also for Britney? Making 3 children needs 2 people to make a decision. Both of them would reconsider their choices, if they wanted only the easy money from youtube and not working hard to raise them good.

Wait, so you can talk about Ean and leave out Brit but I can't talk about Brit and leave out Ean? Yes, having kids takes two people but the reality is that women can conceive without having the consent of a man. You could easily tell your partner that you're on the pill when you're not, making condoms redundant (if you're in a serious relationship). That's how fucking easy it is. I'm not saying that this is how it went down with any child of theirs except for Aria, but it's a possibility.

Brit clearly stated after Harlow she wasn’t on the pill and they used condoms. If that is truly the case Ean clearly had a choice on whether to make these kids.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby PigeonOfLondon » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:49 am

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

I don’t think he can handle all three kids...I mean he didn’t even want anymore after Aria which I can’t blame him for because he was a young parent but he’s a sucker bcz he also didn’t put his foot when it came to him saying he didn’t want more kids.

I never thought Ean was an involved father, he was more the financial dad. He worked made the money but didn’t do shit with the kids. Just Cz Britney vlogged him sometimes building a race track for Nolan doesn’t mean he did that all the time. I never saw him take them out or be with them alone just him. Even at home I never saw Britney leave all 3 kids with him while she did anything she always had to take Nolan or Harlow. I never saw him make dinner for the kids, the few times he was alone with Nolan or Aria he was always getting them fast food. I can’t imagine him having his own place and making dinner cooking and cleaning doing laundry all for the kids when he has them. He’s a man child that loved having Britney take care of him and be the housewife while he just worked and came home to clean house.

Let's not forget that he clearly wasn't supporting Britney through Nolan's DMD diagnosis like he should have. I'm not saying we can see everything that was going on, but imo it's clear that she never had any support in coming to terms with his diagnosis. Whether that was because Ean was/is in denial or just wasn't the emotional type is a mystery. But I wouldn't be surprised if that's a large part of the reason why she appears to be in denial about it now. Clearly Ean didn't say no to having Harlow despite being aware of the risks so they were/are either both morons or at least one of them was in denial and managed to convince the other.

I feel sorry for all the kids but most of all Nolan. I do believe that Britney is going to wise up one day (probably be too late but ya know) and she's going to need all the support she can get. No doubt Ean will do his best to provide financially for Nolan, but both the kids and Britney are going to need more emotional support than ever. Britney could get that from her dick of the day (and maybe her sister) but who's going to give it to the kids considering that Britney doesn't seem emotionally strong enough to look after herself and her kids? Those kids could end up being stuck in a hard place because they have a dad who will provide for them and isn't a complete stranger, but isn't willing to give them the emotional support they need.

What a mess.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
PigeonOfLondon
Talker

Postby PigeonOfLondon » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:53 am

Britney wouldn't tamper with BC after Aria. That wouldn't fit in with her agenda of trying to promote that her and Ean were on the same page when it came to planning kids. The unenthusiasm became more evident with each kid lmao. A 'surprise' pregnancy would probably have had him crying on camera

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
PigeonOfLondon
Talker

Postby babymamadrama1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:54 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/9ba66d07396ab4c12fdef71439fad6c7.jpg[/img]

I saw this on Twitter this morning.

babymamadrama1
Amateur

Postby ssr0312 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:01 am

babymamadrama1 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/9ba66d07396ab4c12fdef71439fad6c7.jpg[/img]

I saw this on Twitter this morning.

Holy shit.
These people are so dam rude. Mind your own business? I mean ya'll begged VIEWERS for MONEY and then don't want to give details. I can't. Like father like daughter for sure.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Informer

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:30 am

Is that person talking to Britney’s Dad lol.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Lolislol26 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:10 am

chloe6124 wrote:Ean used to do House inspections. I would think he got paid well if he was doing them for people that were selling and buying houses. Unless it was a different type of house inspection she talked about. I believe he quit doing that so he didn’t travel as much. She mentioned he installed things for people whatever that meant.

Iirc when he installed things he worked for some kind of plumbing or pipe company. I could be totally wrong though. I believe that was around the time Nolan was born. I stopped watching B shortly after Nolan was born and recently got back into her YTMD.
Lolislol26
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby