• Advertisement
    

BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:16 pm

rachelmomma3 wrote:So if britney can’t see that frank is using her , she is dumber then I thought! There is something wrong with this dude. He must want to be “famous” like Keith.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180619/08d6025d2fadac18e578d85d390567ac.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 743 times
Been thanked: 8320 times

Advertisement

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:19 pm

kiki wrote:
dazzled wrote:
_Router_ wrote:Back on topic, if Ean can't find a good job to raise his children, maybe he had to reconsinder having 3 kids?

Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.


Ummm totally possible in canada; my parents raised 4 kids on only my dad's income and my in laws did the same with 3 kids... and neither set of parents made great money when we were young, but we always had everything we needed. It's about living within your means and making sacrifices.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk


I live in the US. My mom stayed home with us also. And way back when we were younger wages weren’t nearly what they are today. One income and my parents retired within the last year with a pretty big nest egg.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 743 times
Been thanked: 8320 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby kiki » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:30 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
kiki wrote:
dazzled wrote:[quote="_Router_"]Back on topic, if Ean can't find a good job to raise his children, maybe he had to reconsinder having 3 kids?

Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.


Ummm totally possible in canada; my parents raised 4 kids on only my dad's income and my in laws did the same with 3 kids... and neither set of parents made great money when we were young, but we always had everything we needed. It's about living within your means and making sacrifices.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk


I live in the US. My mom stayed home with us also. And way back when we were younger wages weren’t nearly what they are today. One income and my parents retired within the last year with a pretty big nest egg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yep both my parents and in laws are living quite comfortably now as well. It's definitely doable. My parents had one car for the first 10 years they were married. Even when we had 2 cars they were usually older, used models. We didn't go on big family trips every year, we didn't wear expensive brand name clothing, I shared a room with my sister for years, me and my siblings never had a tv in our bedrooms....... this would all be pure hell for parents of this generation, especially the YouTube crowd lol

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
kiki
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 1288 times
Been thanked: 896 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:32 pm

kiki wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
kiki wrote:[quote="dazzled"][quote="_Router_"]Back on topic, if Ean can't find a good job to raise his children, maybe he had to reconsinder having 3 kids?

Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.


Ummm totally possible in canada; my parents raised 4 kids on only my dad's income and my in laws did the same with 3 kids... and neither set of parents made great money when we were young, but we always had everything we needed. It's about living within your means and making sacrifices.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk


I live in the US. My mom stayed home with us also. And way back when we were younger wages weren’t nearly what they are today. One income and my parents retired within the last year with a pretty big nest egg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yep both my parents and in laws are living quite comfortably now as well. It's definitely doable. My parents had one car for the first 10 years they were married. Even when we had 2 cars they were usually older, used models. We didn't go on big family trips every year, we didn't wear expensive brand name clothing, I shared a room with my sister for years, me and my siblings never had a tv in our bedrooms....... this would all be pure hell for parents of this generation, especially the YouTube crowd lol

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yep that was my family exactly. But we still managed to have what we needed and more and never felt we had to live without.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 743 times
Been thanked: 8320 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby JennaLuvBug » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:41 pm

My husband could support the family (4) on his income alone. I enjoy working though, so I pay utilities and little bills like that. If he had to pay that stuff he could and we would still be ‘well off’


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 6703 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby dazzled » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Lmfao, back then a lot of things were possible on a single wage. Times have changed. Back then the average price of a home was considerably lower, even after adjusting for inflation. College was cheap as fuck compared to nowadays, so they no huge debts had to be paid off. Food was cheaper—fresh fruits and vegetables are 40% more expensive than in 1985. Healthcare was cheaper.

But yeah I love to hear about how your parents could support twelve kids on one single wage even though it's irrelevant now and you literally can't compare it to nowadays.
User avatar
dazzled
Gossiper
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 616 times
Been thanked: 9166 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:01 pm

dazzled wrote:Lmfao, back then a lot of things were possible on a single wage. Times have changed. Back then the average price of a home was considerably lower, even after adjusting for inflation. College was cheap as fuck compared to nowadays, so they no huge debts had to be paid off. Food was cheaper—fresh fruits and vegetables are 40% more expensive than in 1985. Healthcare was cheaper.

But yeah I love to hear about how your parents could support twelve kids on one single wage even though it's irrelevant now and you literally can't compare it to nowadays.


Oh i don’t know. If my parents were 35 years younger today and made what my dad made today they would of been fine on one income and 3 kids. Not everyone has a crappy job or has to drive to brand new cars.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 743 times
Been thanked: 8320 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby JennaLuvBug » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:11 pm

My husband could do it now, so I don’t think that is irrelevant. We live very comfortably, and have extra spending cash. Hell if I stopped working that would be $800 less a month spend on childcare.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 6703 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby ssr0312 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:21 pm

rachelmomma3 wrote:So if britney can’t see that frank is using her , she is dumber then I thought! There is something wrong with this dude. He must want to be “famous” like Keith.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180619/08d6025d2fadac18e578d85d390567ac.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Am I the only one who thinks car tours are stupid?! Like what the heck is a car tour.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
ssr0312
Informer
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4386 times
Been thanked: 1308 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:24 pm

It’s just a way to show off. And most of the time it’s a car you can’t afford.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 743 times
Been thanked: 8320 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Just wait you watch this will be a sponsored video for Honda.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 743 times
Been thanked: 8320 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby MommaOfThree » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:31 pm

It’s white too...shocker huh?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaOfThree
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 377 times
Been thanked: 6307 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby Bambi_ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Is she that stupid that she can’t film a car tour? With her last car she also had Ean film
It.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bambi_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:39 pm
Has thanked: 693 times
Been thanked: 2883 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby IAH1 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:36 pm

I saw aria in the back when
He was filming that, and I felt for her. Like, Britney said she introduced him as her friend, but I'm pretty sure by now they're realizing he's like filling their Dad's place. Wonder if they miss all being out together with Ean like they are with Frank and why it's like that now?! I think he's around too much this soon, the kids need time to adjust.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
IAH1
Amateur
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:00 am
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby janjanthecancan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:42 pm

ssr0312 wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:So if britney can’t see that frank is using her , she is dumber then I thought! There is something wrong with this dude. He must want to be “famous” like Keith.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Am I the only one who thinks car tours are stupid?! Like what the heck is a car tour.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


Idk I think it’s a pretty stupid idea too, but she doesn’t have much else lol. I also find it annoying that he’s “helping” her, presumably because it’s a car video and that’s a “guy” thing. Like..it’s a minivan. Who cares? Not even Frank, I’d bet.

“Here are the front cup holders for all our Starbu - I mean, Dunkin‘ Donuts drinks. That’s where you like to get coffee, right Frank? Here are the back ones. Here are the other back ones. Here’s the plug where Nolan can charge his iPad. Here’s the built in TV screen for when he gets bored with the iPad. There’s even a screen that comes out of the ceiling for Carlos when she gets so so crazy on the drive to Target! I think there’s a plug or a screen or something in the back row for Aria too, but I’m not really sure. Whatever, she’ll be fine back there by herself because, if you’re an OG viewer you’ll know, but she’s, like, SO independent. You guys, this back row is so far away from the front seat I swear I won’t even be able to hear her yelling to turn our country music down! *laughs* But don’t worry, I’m just kidding, she’s fine, she just puts her headphones on anyway because she’s independent and perfectly fine with all of this.”

That actually made me pretty sad for them after I typed it all out... :’(
janjanthecancan
Amateur
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:21 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby anr92 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:38 pm

Homegirl is doing a car tour for he new mini van? Lmao a minivan really? It’s just a basic as car. Do a car tour when you got a Tesla or G wagon. Not a fucking basic as boring mini van


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anr92
Informer
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 5508 times
Been thanked: 2070 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby hannahbananastar32 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:06 am

Like I’d be interested to see inside a sports car or some high tech fancy one. Not a mini van! I’ve got a car I know what a basic car looks like? Why do people find that interesting?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:21 am
Has thanked: 4686 times
Been thanked: 1210 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby Aaliyah_uk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:44 am

chloe6124 wrote:
dazzled wrote:Lmfao, back then a lot of things were possible on a single wage. Times have changed. Back then the average price of a home was considerably lower, even after adjusting for inflation. College was cheap as fuck compared to nowadays, so they no huge debts had to be paid off. Food was cheaper—fresh fruits and vegetables are 40% more expensive than in 1985. Healthcare was cheaper.

But yeah I love to hear about how your parents could support twelve kids on one single wage even though it's irrelevant now and you literally can't compare it to nowadays.


Oh i don’t know. If my parents were 35 years younger today and made what my dad made today they would of been fine on one income and 3 kids. Not everyone has a crappy job or has to drive to brand new cars.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


There are loads of people living on one wage today when you consider child care , food and travelling expenses and the like many find it’s not worth it ,
No debt is a big one in this situation and living within your means and saving and paying cash is vital ,
Some people doing it right are actually better off as they’re not paying all their wages on debt and interest payments on flash card and the like that nobody really needs
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2150 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby Aaliyah_uk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:45 am

Cars what can I say auto correct hates me
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2150 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby CP911 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:53 am

rachelmomma3 wrote:So if britney can’t see that frank is using her , she is dumber then I thought! There is something wrong with this dude. He must want to be “famous” like Keith.



than* You can't call someone "dumb" but then not use a word correctly. Just sayin...
CP911
Amateur
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:47 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby CP911 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:54 am

anr92 wrote:Homegirl is doing a car tour for he new mini van? Lmao a minivan really? It’s just a basic as car. Do a car tour when you got a Tesla or G wagon. Not a fucking basic as boring mini van


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Good thing you don't have to watch it, huh? ;)
CP911
Amateur
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:47 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby toomuchsalt » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:01 am

When your life is so boring you have to do a car tour of your minivan...

Jesus Christ. Someone get the defibrillator.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Talker
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:09 am
Has thanked: 4222 times
Been thanked: 2630 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby Aaliyah_uk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:12 am

CP911 wrote:
anr92 wrote:Homegirl is doing a car tour for he new mini van? Lmao a minivan really? It’s just a basic as car. Do a car tour when you got a Tesla or G wagon. Not a fucking basic as boring mini van


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Good thing you don't have to watch it, huh? ;)


Lol
Feel the burn
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2150 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby CP911 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:27 am

toomuchsalt wrote:When your life is so boring you have to do a car tour of your minivan...

Jesus Christ. Someone get the defibrillator.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


When your life is so boring you have to come to a forum to talk shit on someone you don’t even know... #AlsoGuilty ‍♀️
CP911
Amateur
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:47 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby mumoftwokiddos » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:31 am

dazzled wrote:Lmfao, back then a lot of things were possible on a single wage. Times have changed. Back then the average price of a home was considerably lower, even after adjusting for inflation. College was cheap as fuck compared to nowadays, so they no huge debts had to be paid off. Food was cheaper—fresh fruits and vegetables are 40% more expensive than in 1985. Healthcare was cheaper.

But yeah I love to hear about how your parents could support twelve kids on one single wage even though it's irrelevant now and you literally can't compare it to nowadays.
You're awesome! Loved this

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
mumoftwokiddos
Amateur
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:50 pm
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 250 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aopere, msmarymac

  • Advertisement