flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by flightlessbird »

chloe6124 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:She probably thinks she will never have to work now because Frank is a firefighter and they're going to be rich!!! He has probably filled her head with so many lies.
He makes crap. She probably makes double or triple what he makes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's the one who keeps going on and on about him being a firefighter. She's obsessed with it. It's like she is proud he has a career other than that other guy who had to work numerous jobs just so they could pay rent and buy groceries.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

She is trying way too hard to seem happy and explain/ defend herself. I think deep down she knows she is moving too fast and that this is not a good idea. However, she's too selfish and wants that dream that she's had in her mind for so long-she's ignoring all common sense. These poor kids...they are going to be so messed up later in life because of this....if not already.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

The more I think about it, I'm realizing that she never spoke about what Ean did as his job. She never wanted to talk about it and said it was for privacy reasons...but she has told everyone so many times that Frank is a firefighter and he posts pics of the trucks on IG that say which exact fire station he works for. I feel like she was ashamed of Ean. He loved his car just like Frank loves his and she never showed it off as she shows off his Corvette. It's like a big F you look what I have now to everyone.

Maybe it's because he's not my type, but the job title and car may be hot, but Frank is far from it. Looks aren't everything but from what they've shown us, his personality and ego are shit too.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Who wants to start placing bets on the wedding?. Will she have a quickie courthouse wedding? Will she have a destination wedding with just her and Franken weenie? Or do you think she’s going to have a full-blown affair with floral wreath headbands and white dresses with chalkboard signs and mason jars everywhere?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I love how she’s NOW calling herself a single mom after splitting with Ean when she made TWO whole videos saying she doesn’t consider herself one.

Britney is just desperately trying to escape her white trash upbringing with her little Instagram post. Having a house at an early age doesn’t mean shit, she didn’t scrimp and save for that house, she took out a loan with Frank and it was probably him that got approved not her.

She thinks buying land and having a house built somehow makes her seem more wealthy and accomplished. “Oooh I did all this by the time I was 25” as if getting knocked up 3 times when you claim you were in such a loveless terrible relationship is something to celebrate. Haha this girl makes ma laugh
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Who wants to start placing bets on the wedding?. Will she have a quickie courthouse wedding? Will she have a destination wedding with just her and Franken weenie? Or do you think she’s going to have a full-blown affair with floral wreath headbands and white dresses with chalkboard signs and mason jars everywhere?
My bets are on a full blown wedding. We will see if. He actually will marry her or will get cold feet.

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

flightlessbird wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:She probably thinks she will never have to work now because Frank is a firefighter and they're going to be rich!!! He has probably filled her head with so many lies.

She's the one who keeps going on and on about him being a firefighter. She's obsessed with it. It's like she is proud he has a career other than that other guy who had to work numerous jobs just so they could pay rent and buy groceries.
She is 50% obsessed about him being a firefighter and the other 50% his Corvette. She is all about looks. So immature.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

Do you know what’s funny. Ean did home inspections. I bet he made more then Frank.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Who wants to start placing bets on the wedding?. Will she have a quickie courthouse wedding? Will she have a destination wedding with just her and Franken weenie? Or do you think she’s going to have a full-blown affair with floral wreath headbands and white dresses with chalkboard signs and mason jars everywhere?
"Rustic" backyard wedding at their new house

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

ytmdlurker wrote:This video was super awkward in my opinion. It does seem like Frank may have control over the decision making and Britney is just following like a puppy. Puppy love. I can't see this ending well..

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
And you can tell by his body language in the intro that he was like "get to the point" lol

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Frank seems like such arrogant asshole.

ytmdlurker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ytmdlurker »

131618 wrote:
ytmdlurker wrote:This video was super awkward in my opinion. It does seem like Frank may have control over the decision making and Britney is just following like a puppy. Puppy love. I can't see this ending well..

And you can tell by his body language in the intro that he was like "get to the point" lol

Right exactly. Maybe his ex was right about him.. Only time will tell I guess! I wouldn't wish the worst on anyone so I do hope for the best for the kids sake.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

1- the faster she runs to prove people that her relationship with Frank is going to works the harder the fall will be. She wanted all of this for so long that now she found a man on www.match.com she wants to get it all in one day. She truly believes in her mind that Mr. thumbhead is the one. I will say ob yes Britney if he was the one acting the way she is acting, but she is the one acting all desperate. He will soon wake up and realize that is too much on his plate and run. She will be fucked! He has this expression of just wanting to play. Idk. I honestly like to give the benefit of the doubt to people but this time it will not last.

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I love how she’s NOW calling herself a single mom after splitting with Ean when she made TWO whole videos saying she doesn’t consider herself one.
Right?? She was never a single mom. She couldn’t handle that.

At first, Ean was coming over every day to take Aria to school, bring dinner, help put the kids to bed, etc. Then she started seeing Frank, and he was there all the time playing daddy.

She knows the image of “single mom who escaped a horrible relationship” sells better, which is how she’s been portraying herself since baldy came along. It’s a complete lie, but her minions are eating it up.

vidwatcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidwatcher »

Probably the easiest way is to open her video and click pause right away. Copy the link and paste it into your browser. Replace YouTube.com with hookTube.com

For some reason the search option in hooktube isn't there now, but if it was you could search her account name and watch all videos that way
lindseyv06 wrote:How does hooktube work exactly? How do you get the YT domain without giving it a view?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

I want it to work for the kids sake but at the same time I want everything to crumble for Britney. She is so selfish that she deserves a wake up call, even though she should have learned by now...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET WORSE...boom, today's video.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

They’ve barely started dating. Why buy a plot of land to build a house? Then again, why introduce your kids to the guy you’ve been on one date with?

sgreene16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sgreene16 »

"You guys are already buying a houuuuse?"
lynnd
Informer
Informer