msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by msmarymac »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:So what was the point of ean even having a job if she's the one who supported them all? Wtf
She’s desperately trying to throw Ean under the bus to justify her decisions.

She went from being cordial and saying she would never bash Ean, they would still hang out and drive around together. Fast forward to now and now it’s “she can say so many bad things about Ean and bring up that she was sexually abused to she would know the signs of a predator as it works that way. If anything her kids are twice as likely to become victims themselves. She’s such an idiot I love how she contradicts everything she says and does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did she said she was sexually abused?? I missed that
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

msmarymac wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:So what was the point of ean even having a job if she's the one who supported them all? Wtf
She’s desperately trying to throw Ean under the bus to justify her decisions.

She went from being cordial and saying she would never bash Ean, they would still hang out and drive around together. Fast forward to now and now it’s “she can say so many bad things about Ean and bring up that she was sexually abused to she would know the signs of a predator as it works that way. If anything her kids are twice as likely to become victims themselves. She’s such an idiot I love how she contradicts everything she says and does.

When did she said she was sexually abused?? I missed that
If you read the posts backwards here you will see it. She never came out and said it was her but that she has seen it. Maybe her or a family member.

It’s true she is the perfect person a pedifile would prey on.

msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

1. Their videos together are so... forced. He has a douchebag demeanor and that stupid smirk on his face all the time. She looks like she's holding a fart in all the time. Or throw up. Not sure which. And how she looks at him after she says anything, as if she's seeking his approval. Absolutely sickening. There is nothing to the way that they act that seems comfortable... oh yeah, probably bc they've only dated 3 months. He seems like a very controlling guy and she can't see through the blinders yet.

2. I don't like the way he talks to Aria. She's about to rock the boat hard and I wouldn't doubt if Brittany thinks she is too much trouble and Aria ends up living with Ean. I can already see on Aria's face that she isn't playing this shit. Been there and done that!!
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

msmarymac wrote:1. Their videos together are so... forced. He has a douchebag demeanor and that stupid smirk on his face all the time. She looks like she's holding a fart in all the time. Or throw up. Not sure which. And how she looks at him after she says anything, as if she's seeking his approval. Absolutely sickening. There is nothing to the way that they act that seems comfortable... oh yeah, probably bc they've only dated 3 months. He seems like a very controlling guy and she can't see through the blinders yet.

2. I don't like the way he talks to Aria. She's about to rock the boat hard and I wouldn't doubt if Brittany thinks she is too much trouble and Aria ends up living with Ean. I can already see on Aria's face that she isn't playing this shit. Been there and done that!!
What if their disciplining styles don’t mesh? I mean, she hasn’t set any boundaries where he has to earn a place in the family. She’s just plopped him right in, so I hope she knows she can’t backtrack now. So naive!
msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THE TRAILER PARK BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TRAILER PARK OUT OF THE GIRL.
msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

Sosie Lark wrote:
msmarymac wrote:1. Their videos together are so... forced. He has a douchebag demeanor and that stupid smirk on his face all the time. She looks like she's holding a fart in all the time. Or throw up. Not sure which. And how she looks at him after she says anything, as if she's seeking his approval. Absolutely sickening. There is nothing to the way that they act that seems comfortable... oh yeah, probably bc they've only dated 3 months. He seems like a very controlling guy and she can't see through the blinders yet.

What if their disciplining styles don’t mesh? I mean, she hasn’t set any boundaries where he has to earn a place in the family. She’s just plopped him right in, so I hope she knows she can’t backtrack now. So naive!
Exactly! And you can't just change someone's parenting style. It's really going to crash and burn when they add more kids to the mix. He will probably treat them differently than her kids. It's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows like she is expecting and wanting to portray.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I saw she is at a local water park today, I was going to take my kids today too but we got up too late. I would have loved to see that shit show!
sgreene16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sgreene16 »

I feel like he has a check list of shit he wants to do to fuck her over. Buy a car together, build a house together that requires a loan, get her pregnant...I have hated Frank since day 1 and I wish the kids didn't have to go through this shit, but as far as Britney is concerned, I can't wait to see how bad he fucks her over. She deserves everything that goes wrong. I just hope that Ean does something to get the kids out of this because they didn't ask for any of this and they shouldn't have to live with the consequences of their mother's decisions.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I’m dying at the twitter fights she’s creating. Fucking idiot.

texasmomma15

Unread post by texasmomma15 »

B&Fplus5: it’s just a mortgage!
B&Fplus5: what’s two more with MD?!

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

HarlowCarlo wrote:I’m dying at the twitter fights she’s creating. Fucking idiot.

Can you please screenshot it? I think I'm blocked now. Image

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow her Twitter is a mess.

I saw this quote the other day. Can’t remember who said it. It said people would rather be ruined by praise then be saved by criticism.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

chloe6124 wrote:Wow her Twitter is a mess.

I saw this quote the other day. Can’t remember who said it. It said people would rather be ruined by praise then be saved by criticism.

What exactly pissed her off about the cherry bomb video I thought it was an ass kissing video? She's soooo rude. I'm so sick of her saying she has depression. These days almost anyone can go get meds,this bs really minimizes people with real mental illness. I don't buy it for one hot minute.

msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

So she really just went out of her way to retweet what this lady sent her days ago? If she found it hateful then why not ignore it and delete it like all the other comments she gets? Oh yeah, because she's the crybaby victim queen. Gag. I think what CherryBombMom meant by her acting "mental" is that she's acting 100% irrational. Has nothing to do with her depression. :? She HAS to be pregnant because she seems completely out of control with her emotions.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Evian wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Wow her Twitter is a mess.

What exactly pissed her off about the cherry bomb video I thought it was an ass kissing video? She's soooo rude. I'm so sick of her saying she has depression. These days almost anyone can go get meds,this bs really minimizes people with real mental illness. I don't buy it for one hot minute.

I don’t have a clue. I didn’t think there was anything rude in that video. She even called her a good mom and beautiful.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Britney is so quick to throw her “depression” around when it suites her, like that anyone that comes for her look worse for picking on someone with “mental health issues”. Every other day this cunt is living her life with her stupid boyfriend but as soon as shes losing an argument wants to play the victim.

For someone that claims to be sooo happy & done addressing the hate she sure is spending a lot of time on twitter. She’s on vacation for god sakes and is still on social media arguing

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Thanks!

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Did she really say "it doesn't EFFECT me" instead of AFFECT lmaoooo. Did she finish school?
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I don't think she just has depression, I think she is bipolar or something. There is nothing wrong with that except she is turning a lot of her fans into haters and she is ruining her life and the lives of her children..She really needs to see a doctor. :-/

She is trying so hard to be bitchy like Keren - Keren has almost a million blind followers. Britneh doesn't even have half that and most of britneys followers are seeing the light since the receipt scandal.

Does anyone remember when she was using similar music and thumbnails and trying so hard to be Kyra and Keren? Then came out with that video about how she felt like she was being fake... ? I almost liked that britneh better than the "true, authentic" Britney

Return to “Britneyandbaby”