BritchandBae: LiveLoveLie | Part 48

punpslash
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritchandBae: LiveLoveLie | Part 48

Unread post by punpslash »

omg I've been trying to post a comment for an hour now and I keep getting errors instead :-x
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I knew she was pregnant as soon as I logged on and this thread suddenly had 42 pages. Also 'comments are disabled for this video' lmaoooooo.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
melodysunshine64
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melodysunshine64 »

I will add this: Britney you will also reap what you sow. That is a fact. I was brought up in domestic violence/multiple sexual perpetrators and suffered from complex PTSD. That is NOT an excuse. I made huge mistakes and had a child out of wedlock. Thirty years later I am now reaping what I sowed and it is NOT pleasant. My daughter (38) has not spoken to me in 17 years and cannot forgive me. My oldest son (nearly 40) tolerates me but has no respect for me. My youngest (love child) suffers with multiple disabilities: BPD, a heart condition that he was born with and back injuries. He is a self harmer: cutting and ODs.

I accept the discipline I have received and know that I am suffering the consequences for my mistakes. Britney if you think there are no consequences then you will one day be where I am now and wonder how life could be such a mess.

Will you be able to humbly live with your choices and accept the discipline???

You NEED to see someone. You have said you had sexual abuse in childhood. STOP running and face the Truth!

There is a CROSSROADS: Run From Healing City where you don't have to face your past and can continue to ruin your life - I call it Ruin City OR you can take the Less Travelled Road and seek healing and for your life before it is too late. The children are young enough to turn things around. If you don't you will face the consequences and they are not pretty...
law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

That video of hers was so damn crimgeworthy. Ugh. Like, it’s the type of announcement video you’d expect from an established couple who’ve been trying for years and finally conceived, not a video depicting a cum dumpster who got knocked up 3 minutes after he messaged her on the match. Like it’s your fourth child, sit tf down. Kids aren’t accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Woooooow, the video... So the day she got her ultrasound was what, their second date? Wild.

I fucking cannot wait to see this shit go downhill, I'm actually loving it

ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellabelle »

I was a firefighter girlfriend for awhile and it does kind of go to your head. I had a necklace saying "I love my firefighter" or some shit like that. There's something about being with someone who is seen as a "hero" that just makes you love the job and the reputation the job brings. In my case this was someone who I was close friends/dated in high school, so I knew him well before his firefighting career and it still was a head rush of "omg my boyfriend is a firefighter."

I'm actually engaged to a MD (he's currently a fellow, just finished residency), and there is way less of that culture of "my man is big and strong and saves lives" with the significant others of other doctors that I have met. It's an interesting culture shift between the two professions and the kind of significant others I have met in both.

As for Britney, she is 100% in love with the job. It's a sexy, risky job that you want to brag about. Ain't nothing to brag about when he's home inspector lol. Not that inspecting homes isn't a good job or an important one, but it's not the sexy, show off one she clearly wants.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

ellabelle wrote:I was a firefighter girlfriend for awhile and it does kind of go to your head. I had a necklace saying "I love my firefighter" or some shit like that. There's something about being with someone who is seen as a "hero" that just makes you love the job and the reputation the job brings. In my case this was someone who I was close friends/dated in high school, so I knew him well before his firefighting career and it still was a head rush of "omg my boyfriend is a firefighter."

I'm actually engaged to a MD (he's currently a fellow, just finished residency), and there is way less of that culture of "my man is big and strong and saves lives" with the significant others of other doctors that I have met. It's an interesting culture shift between the two professions and the kind of significant others I have met in both.

As for Britney, she is 100% in love with the job. It's a sexy, risky job that you want to brag about. Ain't nothing to brag about when he's home inspector lol. Not that inspecting homes isn't a good job or an important one, but it's not the sexy, show off one she clearly wants.
I have a friend who is a fire fighter and his wife cracks me up because she is so obsessed with him being one.... her car is red and she has decals of firefighter stuff and her license plate reads “hisflame”. she has things posted all over her social media and it’s always about him being a firefighter. Can you imagine if everyone was like that?? I would be a customer service team manager wife and he would be a digital design marketer’s husband.... what emojis can we use for that?? Lmao!!!

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Double post
Last edited by PenelopeG on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fairlycertain254
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fairlycertain254 »

msmarymac wrote:I think they already know it's a boy. The whole announcement has a somber vibe to it. Either
a. she knows it's going to be looked down upon bc it's nasty that it happened that quick, or
b. they already know it's a boy and know or dread the likelihood of DMD
She's too busy trying to defend her actions than show genuine excitement for their pregnancy, IMO.
She has had time to already have genetic testing so , either way, I can almost guarantee that she knows.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Ok I still think this entire situation (the risk of DMD, the speediness of it all, ect) is a tragedy and Brit is a complete asshat.

BUT I will say, frankfurter *seemed* genuinely excited, or at least, more excited than Ean ever was.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

No matter what happens, whether they have a boy, girl, healthy baby, baby with DMD...the outcome will be the same....Frank will eventually cheat and leave Britney a single mom of 4 kids.

Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:No matter what happens, whether they have a boy, girl, healthy baby, baby it’s DMD the outcome will be the same....Frank will eventually cheat and leave Britney a single mom of 4 kids.

I’ll be surprised if they last the entire pregnancy without him cheating. This will bite her in the ass we just have to sit back and wait for it all to happen. I predict we won’t have to wait long.

Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

Why do y’all think he’ll cheat? Does he have a history of it?
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

That’s so funny the firefighter wife nonsense. Most firefighters who live it also say it’s a heavy job. One that can fuck with a marriage. One that fucks with your head after seeing so much pain and trauma. One that leave some with ptsd. They’ll surely get married so she can jump on his government insurance. And I truly believe the Hug in the video was the result of a healthy baby. This shit is wild. She ovulated the second they met. She should know by now how getting pregnant works. She’s bat shit crazy!
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Mermaidz wrote:Why does he look like he’s saying “it’s twins” at 0:25?! I’m not good with ultrasounds, it is just one baby pictured right?
It did look like he said “it’s twins”!!!!

I thought he says “This is crazy”

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I wonder what Franks ex thinks of all this. Is she still here?

fairlycertain254
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fairlycertain254 »

Mermaidz wrote:Why does he look like he’s saying “it’s twins” at 0:25?! I’m not good with ultrasounds, it is just one baby pictured right?
I thought it looked like he was saying "This is crazy."

My God, I hope I am right and not you LOL. My brain would explode.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Swiftem01 wrote:Why do y’all think he’ll cheat? Does he have a history of it?
He cheated on his ex-fiancé.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

staceybrax wrote:
Swiftem01 wrote:Why do y’all think he’ll cheat? Does he have a history of it?
He cheated on his ex-fiancé.

Also rumors he was seen with another woman at a fair and already cheated on Britney.

cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

damneaFrance wrote:Guys !!! Her sonogram is dated 6/20/2018... and on Frankenweenie's picture (which cropped out the date) it said the gestational age was 8w+1d...
So much for betting prégnant in May lol !ImageImage

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk
Love how on ultrasound has her name as Brittany but thought she says it’s Britney and has fought people about it in comments before ...... this girl can’t keep up with her lies

Return to “Britneyandbaby”