B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Unread post by tea_spiller »

mrsnattyt wrote:Why hasn't Ean put a block on the kids being in videos as part of the custody deal??? I would have done.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
Probably for the same reason Gabe and Drake didn't block their kids being filmed by Jess $$$$$
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

If he got a order to stop the kids from being in her videos he would end up having to pay child support. I bet he likes the agreement that they have going. I do think it’s better to keep it out of the courts if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

mrsnattyt wrote:Why hasn't Ean put a block on the kids being in videos as part of the custody deal??? I would have done.

I highly doubt they have any formal custody agreement

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

kahnrocks wrote:
starvinghippo wrote:
kahnrocks wrote: I hope she feels searing pains through her womb as she watches the blood and flesh drip out of her. To know she is responsible for the death of another of her children.

You're fucking sick and a troll and quit acting like you give a damn about any of her children, you just extremely hate Britney which is fine who cares but dont fake care about her kids just cuz you hate her
I do not care for her children and never proclaimed to. I only wish to bring a curse of sickness and death upon the household of Brittany Sills as a punishment for her actions. I have already sent Brittany and Frank a video and spell to bring about miscarriage. It is now up to the spirits to decide how and when they will bring about the death.
You're one sick and ugly hearted fucker. Ban hammer for you! Just remember what they say about karma ImageImage

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

mocalyn wrote:

I highly doubt they have any formal custody agreement

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk
They don't, they haven't been to court. Britney said so herself in her custody video. Which is ridiculous.
Jaxsonsmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaxsonsmama »

^
So they had to be seeing each other longer than they are saying. Is anyone else getting that vibe? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was married
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

melody01010 wrote:Has anyone told a mod about this user so they can be banned? Image I would but I don't know who's more active

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I sent in a report after their first post but clearly no one's picked it up yet, I don't know who would be best to message. Might be best for the time being if we stop giving them attention until a mod sorts it, they're seriously unhinged.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
melody01010 wrote:Has anyone told a mod about this user so they can be banned? Image I would but I don't know who's more active

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I sent in a report after their first post but clearly no one's picked it up yet, I don't know who would be best to message. Might be best for the time being if we stop giving them attention until a mod sorts it, they're seriously unhinged.

Oops nevermind just scrolled down and saw mamajoanna has it handled! We all hate Britney here but absolutely no one on earth deserves to go through the pain of miscarriage no matter how terrible they are.

boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

pixiefrost wrote:Plot twist and the kid isnt franks or eans.... Image
I'd be asking questions if I was frank. Its very soon after they 'first met' & She let him go raw in her , who else did she let bust in between those pair... im sure hes not the only one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes! I knew a girl who got pregnant "the day" her husband got back from deployment not once but TWICE....years later when they separated she confessed and a DNA test showed they weren't his. We all suspected it but he was so freaking clueless and head over hills for the hoe he didn't think it could be possible till that DNA test

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I’ve just been lurking through Britney’s threads because I think I speak for everyone when saying I can’t look away. But holy shit, as someone who also isn’t religious, how does she EAT UP everything Frank says? Is she really that much of an airhead with no independent thought? Frank says jump for Jesus and Britney asks how high?

Mbell
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mbell »

Anyone else think it’s weird frank posted the announcement first?
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Mbell wrote:Anyone else think it’s weird frank posted the announcement first?
Very weird lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

ssr0312 wrote:
Very weird lol

This shows that he’s controlling. Someone else said that it was probably to push her to announce.

Man, I don’t get the no birth control thing. Unless you’re known to be sterile, having unprotected sex is the same as trying.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

boymom3 wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:Plot twist and the kid isnt franks or eans.... Image
I'd be asking questions if I was frank. Its very soon after they 'first met' & She let him go raw in her , who else did she let bust in between those pair... im sure hes not the only one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes! I knew a girl who got pregnant "the day" her husband got back from deployment not once but TWICE....years later when they separated she confessed and a DNA test showed they weren't his. We all suspected it but he was so freaking clueless and head over hills for the hoe he didn't think it could be possible till that DNA test

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Agreed my dad had a good friend he was completely bald , anyways he brought up five kids as his own and then found out when one was seriously ill and he wanted to help his daughter, after tests they said the daughter couldn’t be his , he had dna on all his children and they were not his , turned out he’d had an illness in his teens causing the baldness and had rendered him infertile so he could never father a child , they divorced and he still treated the kids as his own because he was the only father they’d ever known and he loved them , all the kids had the same dad but it wasn’t him true story
I remember being banished from our kitchen he was crying, he was a lovely guy and when I was a bit older my mum told me the story , some women can be absolutely disgusting, and that’s from a woman lol
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

To me it doesn’t matter if Britney’s known him longer, it doesn’t change my opinion of her.

If she lied then she’s a psychotic liar because no sane person would fabricate such a story just to not be seen as a cheater.

Whether she met him in December or met him in April she still has no business getting pregnant and buying a car/house with another man so soon. I believe she did meet him in April, she’s the kind of person that has no identity outside of being someone’s girlfriend. She’s being her real selfish narcissistic self, it must’ve been exhausting pretending to be a responsible mother youtube.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Sorry for the double post guys but does anyone feel sorry for the kids regarding this baby and favouritism I remember when brit had Nolan she was all Nolan and then when she had Harlow it was out of my bed stand aside Nolan there’s a new kid in the house , does anyone remember Nolan’s behaviour changing ,
Harlow hasn’t even had a chance to be the youngest and doted on , we don’t even know frank I truly hope this won’t affect the kids but if Aria is getting Harlow ready now it doesn’t look good does it
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

ssr0312 wrote:
Very weird lol

Especially since he is in Raleigh. Maybe they got into a fight, and maybe she threatened abortion. Makes me wonder if he really was seen with some other chick. But I do have a hard time believing that, if I saw a Frank look a like I'd follow his ass around until I got a picture lol. But Britney at the very least could of suspected something, got mad at him, and then he announced it so she couldn't back out.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

They got married June 30, 2018.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 3cb5e5.png[/img]

I want a prize for finding it!
chelseyisnotonfire
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by chelseyisnotonfire »

Is nobody going to address that the username “kahnrocks” is her little brothers insta name? Is he also in here posting about his sister ?

spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

nutbagmcgee wrote:They got married June 30, 2018.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 3cb5e5.png[/img]

I want a prize for finding it!
Wow. She’s really really really dumb. They have to have known each other for longer than they’re letting on. There is no way they’ve only been together since April.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”