B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - British25
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13701

Britney is pregnant by Frank after just a few months (allegedly) together. Jeeeeeeesus.
Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Unread post by British25 »

Hahaha my title got used!

Serious question - how do you guys think she told Ean? Did she have the decency (and the balls) to tell him to his face? Text? Did someone send him a link to the video? Kind of not joking about that...

Considering less than a year ago they did a Q&A on whether THEY would be having more children together, and here she is popping another one out with a stranger
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

British25 wrote:Hahaha my title got used! Image

Serious question - how do you guys think she told Ean? Did she have the decency (and the balls) to tell him to his face? Text? Did someone send him a link to the video? Kind of not joking about that...

Considering less than a year ago they did a Q&A on whether THEY would be having more children together, and here she is popping another one out with a stranger
My guess is he didn’t take it so well. Remember when they were getting along and then all of a sudden she made a video talking about how their relationship wasn’t good anymore? I bet that’s when she told him. If I were Ean I’d be pissed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I’d say he probably isn’t taking it well. Maybe her and frank with tie the knot. I know to keep custody that’s what needs to happen. In the south courts have a hard time with this kind of thing.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

Anyone remember this of her telling ean she’s pregnant with Harlow?? He was so so done having kids. Poor guy. He’s already got two and that’s enough but she’s forced him to be responsible for another human life for years to come!

I don’t know how she’s just planning the next phase of her “best life” like that knowing she’s gonna lose Nolan not saying she should be miserable but like how could she? If that I was my child I would have fallen into a deep depression and gave up. Maybe her attitude is healthier but doesn’t look like that now huh?

I don’t know how she gets up in the morning without her heart aching and crying over Nolan and the suffering that’s awaiting him. She’s probably thinking I can’t, I don’t deserve this! I deserve happiness! Yolo!

She doesn’t understand life. She thinks she should be happy all the time. Like that life owes her that. I guess even in 2018 with all the history provided to us, she can’t see that life isn’t about being happy all the time.
kaymaroff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaymaroff »

I really don’t think Britney realises what muscular dystrophy will really do to Nolan. It’s really sad to know that even if he is able to delay things somewhat with steroids and medication, eventually he will not be able to lead s normal life. I guess, because he is doing well now (thankfully), she just can’t see the future.

Honestly, although it’s super quick to have a baby with a new person, that’s not the bit that bugs me - it’s the risk of passing that gene on again. The risk of another child that may suffer horribly, or another child spending a lot of time worrying about passing the disease on themselves.

I watched one of her sisters Q&A vídeos a while back and when asked about having children she said she would prefer her girlfriend to carry any children as she knew she carried the DMD gene and didn’t want to pass it on. At least one of them has a head!

(Also. Yeah, I bet Frank won’t stick around too long, going from 0 kids to 4 kids within a year is a LOT)

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Ugh what’s gross is that this guy was known for sleeping around!!

What made her say “oh no Pastor Frank, it’s okay just do me raw I love the jizz cleanup after”

Didn’t she say ean didn’t like condoms,

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Regardless of how high your baby fever is, take your current children’s feelings into consideration. How do you think they feel? Their parents just split up, and now Mommy is having a new baby with her flavor of the month. Not to mention one sibling will eventually die. How on earth would adding a new baby to this mix help?!?

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Can you imagine them at the midwife appointments... their 12 week one

“so how long you guys been together”

“Think it’s almost 13 weeks now! When you know you know!!”

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

kaymaroff wrote:I really don’t think Britney realises what muscular dystrophy will really do to Nolan. It’s really sad to know that even if he is able to delay things somewhat with steroids and medication, eventually he will not be able to lead s normal life. I guess, because he is doing well now (thankfully), she just can’t see the future.

Honestly, although it’s super quick to have a baby with a new person, that’s not the bit that bugs me - it’s the risk of passing that gene on again. The risk of another child that may suffer horribly, or another child spending a lot of time worrying about passing the disease on themselves.

I watched one of her sisters Q&A vídeos a while back and when asked about having children she said she would prefer her girlfriend to carry any children as she knew she carried the DMD gene and didn’t want to pass it on. At least one of them has a head!

(Also. Yeah, I bet Frank won’t stick around too long, going from 0 kids to 4 kids within a year is a LOT)

It’ll be 9 months not even a year ImageImage what a mess

TSSOL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TSSOL »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 3dc4c6.png[/img]

I love seeing people leave real comments. So many people kiss her ass. She needs to hear the truth. Clearly it doesn’t matter though, she continues to make terrible fucking decisions with no regard for the consequencesImage

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

kahnrocks wrote:
IMG_20180807_073355_837.jpg
The lmao was pretty unnecessary considering the baby could have dmd. Old how that's funny
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

British25 wrote:Hahaha my title got used! Image

I keep wondering yet for some reason I think she hasn't told him. I mean it's Britney, when something doesn't suit her she won't do it. Maybe he discovered it by accident (either one of the kids or saw her bump). But I don't believe she put her big girl panties and told him.
I'm not gonna judge her by age cause there's no ground for such comparison however I think that mentally she's still a kid, there's no way a healthy,well-fonctionning 25 year-old can do the shit she does. Something went off when she had baby fever for Nolan.
WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatTheHelloKitty »

As much as I want to grab some popcorn and watch Brittany fall on her face, I do not want anything bad to happen to the kids and do not wish any harm on the new baby. I honestly hope that Brit did luck out because, if she didn't, she's going to have a situation where Nolan declines and there is a second child watching, knowing that it is going to happen to them as well. With at least two seemingly okay siblings watching on and possibly being forced into caring for at least 1 horribly unwell brother.

I'm sorry, but I will never find comments like "I hope it's not a boy lmao" to be funny because what Nolan and what so many other innocents with terminal illnesses go through is nightmarish. Nolan is such a sweet child and it breaks my heart that he's going to have to suffer.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Plot twist and the kid isnt franks or eans....
I'd be asking questions if I was frank. Its very soon after they 'first met' & She let him go raw in her , who else did she let bust in between those pair... im sure hes not the only one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
hellihello
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hellihello »

I generally don't like to talk badly about people I don't personally know and I always prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is truly unbelievable.

If the pregnancy was planned, or even if they didn't really plan it but were not using any birth control, this is just completely reckless and dumb. They knew each other for a few weeks (at best a few months), I can't believe anybody in their right mind would do something like this. Especially a grown up woman with 3 kids. And it's not like she's 40 and in a hurry to have kids before it's too late! The woman is 25 and has plenty of time! Maybe Frankie-Bald-Head believes that birth control is against God's plan or something... In this case I personally would have ran away as fast as possible.

Now if it was an accident, the only way I could understand all this enthusiasm is if she was trying to convince herself that everything will be fine. She's maybe even in love with that guy, and it might even seem like a good idea to her... but any reasonable person would freak out in such a situation. So either she's hiding it extremely well under a shinny layer of her "when you know" bullshit, or she's just so irresponsible and ignorant that she lets herself think that the honeymoon phase will last forever.

Reading all of you guys last week speculate about a pregnancy, I didn't want to believe it... well. I'm seriously baffled.
I hope for her sake and mostly her kids' sake that things don't end up the way they did for Brittany Louise Taylor with her perfect engaged-and-pregnant story which turned into domestic abuse...
hellihello
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hellihello »

I generally don't like to talk badly about people I don't personally know and I always prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is truly unbelievable.

If the pregnancy was planned, or even if they didn't really plan it but were not using any birth control, this is just completely reckless and dumb. They knew each other for a few week (a few months at best), I can't believe anybody in their right mind would do something like this. Especially a grown up woman with 3 kids. And it's not like she's 40 and in a hurry to have kids before it's too late! The woman is 25 and has plenty of time! Maybe Frankie-Bald-Head believes that birth control is against God's plan or something... In this case I personally would have ran away as fast as possible.

Now if it was an accident, the only way I could understand all this enthusiasm is if she was trying to convince herself that everything will be fine. She's maybe even in love with that guy, and it might even seem like a good idea to her... but any reasonable person would freak out in such a situation. So either she's hiding it extremely well under a shinny layer of her "when you know" bullshit, or she's just so irresponsible and ignorant that she lets herself think that the honeymoon phase will last forever.

Reading all of you guys last week speculate about a pregnancy, I didn't want to believe it... well. I'm seriously baffled.
I hope for her sake and mostly her kids' sake that things don't end up the way they did for Brittany Louise Taylor with her perfect engaged-and-pregnant story which turned into domestic abuse...
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

For ppl saying she is in denial I call bullshit. She doesn’t care about Nolan, it’s beyond denial at this point. After all these years of surgeries and doctors appointments she’s well aware of what exactly DMD is and what his life will be like leading up to the teen/adult years. She knows this, this isn’t denial she’s just a selfish piece of shit. Nolan is already declining and we all know this just from little clips here and there that we see. Imagine how much he stumbles and has trouble off camera.

Now poor Aria will be left playing mother to Harlow and Nolan while Britney becomes even more lazy and self absorbed. Frank has her believing all these bs quotes thinking “she can handle anything god throws at her”. But she will be in for a very rude awakening once that baby is born and Frank gets tired of playing daddy to 4 kids

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she's been rich in sponsorships lately. now watch all the baby gear sponsorships come in:
new Dock-A-Tot
new Bassinest
new swing
new baby monitor
bottles

I wonder what hideous "theme" she's gonna buy all the Target and Old Navy sleepers in

can't wait for all the stress to hit her at once: Nolan's Ohio appointment in December, Christmas, closing on the house in January, due date in January, Hammock's birthday in January
she's going to be so so so stressed out she can't film a sponsorship everyday during Vlogmas the kids are so so so CRAZY

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I watched Britney from the first pregnancy vlogs with Aria and I liked her , I felt that she was too young but also shit happens and I’m not judgemental,
Britney seemed like a caring mother despite the cry it out (I’m a softy) and she seemed to be organised and into doing the best for her daughter, and doing the best with what she had yaddy yadda,
I just can’t now it’s been one catalogue of disasters after another , I feel yeah Ean had his faults but he tried to keep her happy as best as he could she seems high maintenance, and it’s always someone else’s fault kind of person ,
If this goes tits up with frankie boy u can bet it won’t be her fault , even though she has had three kids and knows the score very well , and is not a teen anymore,
I give this new relationship eighteen months tops and she’d better get her feet back on the ground and take her rose tinted specs off before she has no subscribers left , because if her old school viewers are done with this shit show it doesn’t look good for her long term success

Return to “Britneyandbaby”