B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

"Whatever God chose for ME"
Umm. Can someone tell him that it's not HIM who would have Duchenne? It's the baby? It's the BABY'S life that would be shortened because of it. These people are so selfish and clueless it's unbelievable.
...Never mind the fact that the girl has a 50% chance of being a carrier and having to go through the same turmoil they are right now if she wants kids.
StripedPanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StripedPanda »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I can’t believe they will have basically no yard at the new house. She posted a IG story saying they are ready for concrete and it looks like no yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re right, it’s just a bunch of trees smfh so no yard for the kids to play in or for Frenk’s dog to run

TRUST ME... A Siberian Husky needs a ton of space to play and run. I have a husky and a hugeeeeee fenced in backyard and my dog still needs to go on walks. She has no idea what she's in for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Really bothered me when he was going on about god being real because they’re having a girl? So, what does that mean for frank? God doesn’t give a shit about Nolan?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

StripedPanda wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I can’t believe they will have basically no yard at the new house. She posted a IG story saying they are ready for concrete and it looks like no yard.

You’re right, it’s just a bunch of trees smfh so no yard for the kids to play in or for Frenk’s dog to run

TRUST ME... A Siberian Husky needs a ton of space to play and run. I have a husky and a hugeeeeee fenced in backyard and my dog still needs to go on walks. She has no idea what she's in for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
OMG YES. They are such runners and need so much space. Our neighbor has a pomsky. She got the husky genes because she is so fast. When she escapes she is like a bolt of lightning and she is hard to catch. Wouldn’t she want a yard for the kids also. I hope it’s just the angle and it’s bigger then what it looks like.

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

So Britney’s only reason for not telling Frank the gender in a cute way was because she was selfish? Nothing new lol
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Frank said that Britney "picks" with him.
I wonder if she shoves broom sticks up his ass too?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Oh good God. It's so special cuz it's his first... then why not do something special ffs?!? Selfish AND lazy. At the very least, look at it for the first time with him.

She's so detached. That hug was so cold- looking around, awkwardly rubbing his back, pushing him away... yikes. I only made it that far, couldn't handle anymore of the Britchney & Fake show

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Yeah, those recent pics really show it, their house will have no yard whatsoever. Super great for 4 kids and a dog But they’re getting everything brand new and Britney can have her all white kitchen!!!!! That’s what matters, right?

That video was shit, it had no business being 17 minutes long. I can see she’s already jumping at the chance to use “husband” in vlog titles though.

I too was really bothered by Frank basically implying that he knew it would be a girl because god wouldn’t give him a boy with DMD. Like please. This has nothing to do with god. He and Brit played Russian roulette with a child’s life and got lucky.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I just watched Vanessa's video and Frank mentioned thank God that Vanessa's bedroom was away from theirs...and Vanessa said I'll sleep in the car. :? :|
Steamboat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Steamboat »

Frank. Think before you speak you moron. If I were B I’d be offended by his “MY God” is real statement. Only his god would give him a girl because he prayed but fuck B and Nolan. Her God must not be as fab as his. Idiot.

uncreative_username
Talker
Talker

Unread post by uncreative_username »

So random but did anyone else notice his freaking wrinkled shirt? Bothered me the little time i watched i just couldn’t finish watching it. How selfish can you be B ? Oh wait no surprise there. His first child you can’t even surprise him i mean geez way to make it “special “ probably just wanted to have a separate video to title it “HUSBAAND “ not to mention how cold she was i mean is it not as exciting by the 4th child?

uncreative_username
Talker
Talker

Unread post by uncreative_username »

TChristine wrote:So Frank said finding out their baby was a girl confirmed to him that God is real (as he had been praying it was a girl).

No.. just no.

If God only exists if he answers your prayer you don't understand Christianity at all.
This is such an ignorant view and further proves to me he isn't serious about his faith.

I believe in God and believe he hears all our prayers but sometimes the outcome isn't what we pray for. Being a Christian isn't about being "blessed" by God with whatever you want or pray for. It means you understand no matter what happens that God can be your strength to help get you through.

Sorry to anyone who isn't religious but as someone who believes in God I want to make sure everyone knows that isn't how most Christians think it works.

Statements like that give Christianity a bad rep and it's so frustrating.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Thank you for clarifying this, i too believe in God and i didn’t watch the video to hear him say that but just seems like a complete ignorant to even say something like that

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

God is real now because he answered your prayer? Foo get out of here! Wow that’s not what having faith is! He’s something else I tell you!

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

And I’m confused Britney said she didn’t want to take the moment away from frank and wanted it to be special so why the fuck did you read the email before him? Wouldn’t it have been neat if she let him open it and she got his reactions without her knowing herself either?? She’s so fucking odd!!!

She took the moment away by finding out without him and before him! You can tell he was legit pissed she knew for hours and didn’t tell him!

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

When Britney said "Stop, you're gonna make cry". B*tch please, not even acting lessons can make you shed a tear, a rock shows more emotion than you. I couldn't finish the video, shes 100% fake around Frank and looks at him like a piece of chocolate. Shes disgusting!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
TSSOL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TSSOL »

Welp, just waiting for baby Scarlett’s name to be revealed now. Think she’ll drag out the name reveal video with some paid sponsorships, to keep the minions on the edge of their seats or will she throw it up in a few days to keep distracting and deflecting her shotgun wedding and other terrible life decisions? Guess we all just have to stayed tuned to “When You Know You Know: Train Wreck Show.”

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Amelia322 wrote:And I’m confused Britney said she didn’t want to take the moment away from frank and wanted it to be special so why the fuck did you read the email before him? Wouldn’t it have been neat if she let him open it and she got his reactions without her knowing herself either?? She’s so fucking odd!!!
She took the moment away by finding out without him and before him! You can tell he was legit pissed she knew for hours and didn’t tell him!
I didn't mind her finding out before him so she could plans something nice out... but she didn't... so what was the point... whaaaatt?! she actually made it so underwhelming that it is unreal.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Have to laugh at the prelude to the gender....
Out for dinner with her dad and step mum - was that the first meet the parents? Oh and by the way your daughters knocked up!

I predict in the future.... infertility for frank = this baby aint franks!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Have to laugh at the prelude to the gender....
Out for dinner with her dad and step mum - was that the first meet the parents? Oh and by the way your daughters knocked up!

I predict in the future.... infertility for frank = this baby aint franks!
Siriolis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Siriolis »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:“When you trap baby daddy #2 with trap baby number #4”[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e07ea5.png[/img]

My goodness. She looks like such a gremlin. Gag.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”