B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by sadie »

Frank did seem genuine in the
video. Genuinely stupid.
champagne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by champagne »

"GoD iS rEaL" what an utterly meaningless statement when we all know he would've said the same had the baby been a boy.

the fire wife thing is just pathetic and sad to me. invest in your own personality for a change, brit. men and babies don't turn you into a whole and complete person.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

i still wonder why they chose to test. they keep saying they’d be ok with a boy and “god won’t give them more than they could handle”, so what’s the rush to find out? if it was a boy and it had muscular dystrophy, then what? i truly think they had intentions to abort. what other reason would they want to know so early? it’s not like the dystrophy could be prevented at that point.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Hilly wrote:It rubbed me wrong how she mentioned that the baby is perfect and doesnt have turner syndome ... not exact words I wont bother to go back and watch but he way she worded it .. it sounded like that
I don't know for sure because I don't watch her but doesn't Vanessa's daughter have turner's syndrome? What a kick in the teeth bestie Brit going on about her perfect her baby is not having it.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

Siriolis wrote:I think Frank seemed pretty genuine in that video. Honestly, I felt bad for him. He seems like he truly cares about Britney and this baby, despite how moronic and not careless they both were. She’s her usual fake self. Yuck.
Of course she’s milking the fireman thing with the fire truck onesie. We’re never going to hear the end of him being a fireman.
Oh hey, did you know Frank is a fireman? We’ve seen the fire station twice already and she has the fire wife decal and the baby has a fire truck onesie. Like? Enough already.
My husband is a nurse who saves lives daily. Neither I or my children have any “my daddy/husband is a nurse bull crap or any nursing pride paraphernalia... I don’t get that. She has no identity.

I know right! My husband is in the military and I hate how most wives use their husband’s job as their identity. Bitch... you are not the one wearing the uniform or the rank!! I never refer myself as a military wife because I have my own identity, profession, and job. Heck, I do t even say he is in the military unless someone asks what he does for a living

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Really bothered me when he was going on about god being real because they’re having a girl? So, what does that mean for frank? God doesn’t give a shit about Nolan?

Exactly so that means that if they would’ve had a boy then god isn’t real? But wait I thought “god wouldn’t give you something you can’t handle, I thought you didn’t care if it was a boy with DMD”. Britney’s disgusting fart face all smiling at Frank like “yes it’s a healthy girl” god I can’t stand her ugly smug face can’t wait till next year for her to get knocked off that high horse she’s on

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Really bothered me when he was going on about god being real because they’re having a girl? So, what does that mean for frank? God doesn’t give a shit about Nolan?

Exactly so that means that if they would’ve had a boy then god isn’t real? But wait I thought “god wouldn’t give you something you can’t handle, I thought you didn’t care if it was a boy with DMD”. Britney’s disgusting fart face all smiling at Frank like “yes it’s a healthy girl” god I can’t stand her ugly smug face can’t wait till next year for her to get knocked off that high horse she’s on

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

I’m sorry but the thumbnail and (whatever filter she used) for the new vlog makes her look bad. It almost looks like she has gray hair and makes her look older. Love the fact she couldn’t don’t wait to use “husband” in her title. What would their reaction have been if it had been a boy

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

I’m sorry but the thumbnail and (whatever filter she used) for the new vlog makes her look bad. It almost looks like she has gray hair and makes her look older. Love the fact she couldn’t don’t wait to use “husband” in her title. What would their reaction have been if it had been a boy

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

In actually liked Frank on this video, I feel like he only came looking for fun with Britney but once she got pregnant he has tried to do the 'right' thing and does seem to actually care for her.
I also think he was so relieved about having a girl because maybe he felt guilt that he might have caused harm to his child by being so irresponsible. He doesnt seem to be in denial that dmd is a huge deal, unlike Britney.

Britney seemed very weird towards him, I feel like it is one of two things.
She is either so paranoid about how comes across in videos with him that she ends up seeming so tense and weird.
Or she is inlove with the idea of being inlove, but isnt actually inlove with him, so its just seems awkward.

I also watched Vanessa vlog where Britney was on the tire swing and Frank said "Dont hurt my baby!" Which was rather endearing to me.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

She's one hell of an idiot. but hey no life is a wasted life. GTFOH Britney -___-
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

honeybear wrote:i still wonder why they chose to test. they keep saying they’d be ok with a boy and “god won’t give them more than they could handle”, so what’s the rush to find out? if it was a boy and it had muscular dystrophy, then what? i truly think they had intentions to abort. what other reason would they want to know so early? it’s not like the dystrophy could be prevented at that point.....

Exactly!! I believe they 100000% would’ve aborted had it been a boy and they would’ve never mentioned it.

Do these bozos not now that there’s no way to tell if a baby will be born healthy until it is born. You know how many women have completely normal pregnancies and something goes wrong during labor or the doctors miss something during ultrasounds. Smfh I mean after 3 fucking kids you would think that this cunt would know better. Just like the ultrasound missed Nolan’s missing thumb. God she deserves everything that’s coming to her, it’s only a matter of time before Frank cheats and leaves her and she’s stuck with 4 kids all alone. I seriously cannot stand her she makes me completely sick to my stomach. All her videos are about her, Frank & the new baby....nothing about the other kids like who even are they at this point.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

He looked really relieved when he saw it was a girl (which i can understand obviously!). I stopped watching there because... (well do i need a reason) but from the comment i've read here, they both were quite insensitive:
If i was B i would have been so offended that i would have ask sarcastically if with that same "logic" Nolan being here means God doesn't exits. Frank definitly acted like a fake christian", he lives as he wants without caring what the bible said but use it when he wants to defend himself. (Btw i am not a believer but i am respectuful of anyone's beliefs and i don't want to offend anyone by saying that, i just don't think the the "pastor" represent christians really well or how they should be...). But anyway the fact the what he said didn't offend her bothers me A LOT! (she is probably too relieve to care...)
nineteenninety3 wrote:
Hilly wrote:It rubbed me wrong how she mentioned that the baby is perfect and doesnt have turner syndome ... not exact words I wont bother to go back and watch but he way she worded it .. it sounded like that
I don't know for sure because I don't watch her but doesn't Vanessa's daughter have turner's syndrome? What a kick in the teeth bestie Brit going on about her perfect her baby is not having it.

Dis she really mentioned the turner syndrome??? This is so horrible when one of her "friends" ' daughter has it!! (Yes Vanessa's daughter has it)
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

"So that's good... right.. says no defects, nothing". Brittany Marie Bullshit go fuck yourself. Selfish bitch. You say stuff like this but then proceed to say that Nolan is so precious and take offense when people who really care say anything? pff
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Where exactly did she say the Turner syndrome comment? I wanna see but I’m not tryna watch that train wreck

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

if they truly believe “god wouldn’t give them more than they could handle”, why were they so concerned about finding out in utero if the baby has muscular dystrophy? it’s not like they could change it at that point. i really think they would have aborted

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Where exactly did she say the Turner syndrome comment? I wanna see but I’m not tryna watch that train wreck

Someone further up said she mentioned it in the video, I haven't watched it.

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

They were obviously both happy and relieved that it's a girl. If it would have been a boy i'm sure this pregnancy would be shrouded in mystery. Nice to know they're gambling with someone else's life. They probably went out and celebrated it not being a boy because they're pieces of shit like that. That video was so incredibly cringe.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Where exactly did she say the Turner syndrome comment? I wanna see but I’m not tryna watch that train wreck

Someone further up said she mentioned it in the video, I haven't watched it.

I heard Down syndrome

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Since I didn’t watch her video, after reading your comments I’m even more disgusted with her

It’s just too much how they sit there high and mighty spouting their bull shit of “MY god won’t give me anything more than I can handle.”

Real easy to say when you already know you’re having a fucking girl???

Fuck her for being rude about Turner syndrome. I would take Lily’s issues over Nolan’s any day.

Her fake world she’s created will very soon come crashing down with Nolan becoming wheelchair bound and not being able to breathe on his own, and she’s going to get hit even harder since she’s done nothing to prepare herself and her kids.

I have 3 kids without any health problems (thankfully) and I can only imagine how shitty her life is going to be. She’s had Mother’s with older children that have MD warn her how difficult and depressing life is, and she stuck her fingers in her ears and called them haters.

Maybe she is as happy as she claims to be, but enjoy that feeling Brit because it will be long gone real soon.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”