B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

You’re definitely spot on about the whole gender relief thing. She should have gotten her tubes tied after Nolan. How many kids does she need? They’re accessories or tools at this point. 2 kids was enough. This won’t be the last either. That’s the sad thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Fuck sake.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 136224.jpg

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
They keep enabling her... :|
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I hope this doesn’t come off as rude cz that’s totally not my intent but how ironic would it be if Harlow had some form of MD or if the gene she might have causes defects. I only say this because the only thing she is worried about is the gender, she thinks if she has a girl that it will be 100% healthy.

She thinks “it’s a girl, I’m good” like no sweetie you have no business having kids period after Nolan regardless of whether you have a healthy baby or not. She recklessly got pregnant twice knowing her kid could have DMD, knowing if it’s a girl it could have the gene & knowing the more kids she has the less time she has for poor Nolan. Also I don’t think she got the girls tested and is keeping it quiet...she’s a complete narcissist and only cares about her status as a fire wife and her brand new house.

What if franks baby shows more symptoms than Harlow? What if his baby struggles? What will she say?

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I hope this doesn’t come off as rude cz that’s totally not my intent but how ironic would it be if Harlow had some form of MD or if the gene she might have causes defects. I only say this because the only thing she is worried about is the gender, she thinks if she has a girl that it will be 100% healthy.

She thinks “it’s a girl, I’m good” like no sweetie you have no business having kids period after Nolan regardless of whether you have a healthy baby or not. She recklessly got pregnant twice knowing her kid could have DMD, knowing if it’s a girl it could have the gene & knowing the more kids she has the less time she has for poor Nolan. Also I don’t think she got the girls tested and is keeping it quiet...she’s a complete narcissist and only cares about her status as a fire wife and her brand new house.

What if franks baby shows more symptoms than Harlow? What if his baby struggles? What will she say?

The question is what will HE say. Will his GOD be real still?

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

She is pathetic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

subject99 wrote:She is pathetic.
ignore the stupid cup. Look at them feet though!!! Ugh her feel make my stomach hurt lol

lurker111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lurker111 »

It cracks me up that every time Britney and frank make a video, you can see the pain behind all of her fake laughter. She knows she fucked up and her life is a disaster. Fake it til you make it I guess

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I googled if it’s possible for a girl to end up with DMD. So apparently 1 in 3500 boys will be born with it, but only 1 in 50 million girls will. So, it’s extremely rare but there ARE girls who have DMD. I’m not insinuating that Harlow is 1 in 50 million, but she could very well have symptoms since she carries the gene. And it’s surprising to me that Britney never researched this and just believe if it’s a girl she’s 100% in the clear.

https://www.duchenneuk.org/girls-living-with-duchenne

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:I googled if it’s possible for a girl to end up with DMD. So apparently 1 in 3500 boys will be born with it, but only 1 in 50 million girls will. So, it’s extremely rare but there ARE girls who have DMD. I’m not insinuating that Harlow is 1 in 50 million, but she could very well have symptoms since she carries the gene. And it’s surprising to me that Britney never researched this and just believe if it’s a girl she’s 100% in the clear.

Even though it’s 1 in 50 million, Britney isn’t helping that number bc Harlow could very well have it and tons of other girls can and the parents can just not think anything of it. Either that or she is a manifesting carrier and just has more pronounced symptoms or something. Idk I don’t know much about MD. I’ve just learned more lately due to Britney and her kids but it’s probably a case by case basis and Harlow could have a lot of muscle weakness. I wonder if Nolan or Harlow ever complain about having trouble going up and down stairs or just using their muscles in general. I never see it but she can easily cut that out. Nolan definitely struggles. He’s always napping recently. So I know he’s more fatigued. I just wonder what an average day is for them without the camera.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

subject99 wrote:She is pathetic.
She’s so cringe I can’t imagine being her friend. I can’t imagine being that useless and boring that I just cling to me 5 minute husbands job title.

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

herebcofbritney wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:I googled if it’s possible for a girl to end up with DMD. So apparently 1 in 3500 boys will be born with it, but only 1 in 50 million girls will. So, it’s extremely rare but there ARE girls who have DMD. I’m not insinuating that Harlow is 1 in 50 million, but she could very well have symptoms since she carries the gene. And it’s surprising to me that Britney never researched this and just believe if it’s a girl she’s 100% in the clear.

Even though it’s 1 in 50 million, Britney isn’t helping that number bc Harlow could very well have it and tons of other girls can and the parents can just not think anything of it. Either that or she is a manifesting carrier and just has more pronounced symptoms or something. Idk I don’t know much about MD. I’ve just learned more lately due to Britney and her kids but it’s probably a case by case basis and Harlow could have a lot of muscle weakness. I wonder if Nolan or Harlow ever complain about having trouble going up and down stairs or just using their muscles in general. I never see it but she can easily cut that out. Nolan definitely struggles. He’s always napping recently. So I know he’s more fatigued. I just wonder what an average day is for them without the camera.

I very much doubt she’ll ever say it if the girls have any chance at all of having any form of MD
It would be admitting that she HAS to stop having kids and she can’t stomach it
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I have never seen a woman so obsessed with their partners career, it’s pathetic.

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Did anyone see her latest Instagram story at the very end you can hear frank say “what are you doing” the way he said it sounded very controlling maybe I’m just over analyzing

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

How far away did she say the new house was from her apartment, I’m sure it’s more than 30 minutes. So her and Frank can literally drives there everyday while pregnant like creeps yet she used to complain when she had to drive to Charlotte for Nolan’s appointments? Smfh

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Barrx2 wrote:Did anyone see her latest Instagram story at the very end you can hear frank say “what are you doing” the way he said it sounded very controlling maybe I’m just over analyzing

She must have deleted it? I don’t hear it in any of them.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Barrx2 wrote:Did anyone see her latest Instagram story at the very end you can hear frank say “what are you doing” the way he said it sounded very controlling maybe I’m just over analyzing

She must have deleted it? I don’t hear it in any of them.

It's still there, it's in the car. He sounds a little irritated/short, I guess.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:How far away did she say the new house was from her apartment, I’m sure it’s more than 30 minutes. So her and Frank can literally drives there everyday while pregnant like creeps yet she used to complain when she had to drive to Charlotte for Nolan’s appointments? Smfh

I doubt it’s that far, I’m pretty sure it’s in Aria’s current school district.

Also re: Harlow having DMD - because of the way it’s inherited, the only way Harlow could have full-blown DMD is if there were other genetic issues at play. That’s why it’s so rare for girls to have it, it basically means they have two rare genetic disorders. It would mean she only has 1 X chromosome or something along those lines.

That’s not to say she can’t be a manifesting carrier, of course.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

It did sound judgmental- in a controlling kind of way. Def not the Frank she usually portrays him to be.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

My god of course desperate Dani had her weird kids birthday party at the same place Nolan did. When your kids birthday is that close and you invited all the same people what is the point lol.

Anon991
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anon991 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I have never seen a woman so obsessed with their partners career, it’s pathetic.

Brittany is what we like to call a dependa. Very common term for spouses of military personnel and first responders who basically live through their husband's career and pop out as many kids as possible.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”