B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Her smile with Frank seems hella forced and maybe even uncomfortable. Or like she’s trying to dump a load[/quote]
Look at eans smile :( he loved his family. Remember when he set up that little birthday surprise for her last year and she was so rude to him?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Echox3 wrote:She was happier with Ean otherwise she would NOT have stayed as long as she did.
Guarantee it was the marriage thing. He wanted to wait longer and she was tired of it.

If he had married her, they would still be together. Which is kind of sad. I think the ‘marriage is a piece of paper’ thing is something Ean told her to reassure her it would happen but if it didn’t happen for a few years, it was okay and not the end of the world.
She probably hit a point where her friends are all married and she’s not, and told Ean if they don’t get married NOW she couldn’t be with him.
And now I think she regrets it. She had too much ‘pride’ to go back to him after she realized it, and now she’s married to another guy, knocked up and hates it.

Sorry if that was all over the place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ean May not have been able to marry her bc she demanded a big expensive wedding. Pretty shitty on her part if that’s why she left. I could honestly see that being a big part of why they didn’t get married. She’s all about that materialistic Pinterest life.

It’s about the title for her, she desperately wanted the title of being a wife when that literally wasn’t gonna change anything btwn them. Cz let’s say she would’ve married Ean what would’ve changed? Nothing...their lives would’ve been exactly the same as it was before.

She just couldn’t wait for Ean to marry her properly so she settled for a guy that married her in her living room bwahahaha

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

I don’t watch Brit only like rare so I only just started lurking her after her recent shit show. So anyways can someone tell me why Ean agreed to have another baby? Didn’t they find out about Nolan and his DMD and how she’s a carrier? So Ean agreed to risk having another boy for what like how did Brit convince him!?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Khoalitykreeper wrote:I don’t watch Brit only like rare so I only just started lurking her after her recent shit show. So anyways can someone tell me why Ean agreed to have another baby? Didn’t they find out about Nolan and his DMD and how she’s a carrier? So Ean agreed to risk having another boy for what like how did Brit convince him!?

Well Ean said he was done having kids but Bitchney said “she knew she wanted one more”. She wasn’t on birth control & was using condoms (though I doubt they even had sex often). According to Britney...at that time their relationship was “in trouble” and Harlow was basically a band aid baby that was used to “fix their relationship”. But it was all a lie cz Britney admitted to being checked out of the relationship while pregnant with Harlow meaning she never intended to fix her relationship.

In the video where she surprises him with the pregnancy announcement he looked so shell-shocked like he was completely blown by the news meaning he wasn’t trying to have another kid but at that point there was nothing he could do.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote:I don’t watch Brit only like rare so I only just started lurking her after her recent shit show. So anyways can someone tell me why Ean agreed to have another baby? Didn’t they find out about Nolan and his DMD and how she’s a carrier? So Ean agreed to risk having another boy for what like how did Brit convince him!?

Well Ean said he was done having kids but Bitchney said “she knew she wanted one more”. She wasn’t on birth control & was using condoms (though I doubt they even had sex often). According to Britney...at that time their relationship was “in trouble” and Harlow was basically a band aid baby that was used to “fix their relationship”. But it was all a lie cz Britney admitted to being checked out of the relationship while pregnant with Harlow meaning she never intended to fix her relationship.

In the video where she surprises him with the pregnancy announcement he looked so shell-shocked like he was completely blown by the news meaning he wasn’t trying to have another kid but at that point there was nothing he could do.

Yeah I mean eans reaction to finding out about Carlow was not a happy reaction. One of the first things he said is no more kids, he just seemed shocked.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Look at eans smile :( he loved his family. Remember when he set up that little birthday surprise for her last year and she was so rude to him?
Do you happen to recall the name of the birthday video (if it's still up)? I'm fairly new to this rollercoaster.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joie de Vivre wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Look at eans smile Image he loved his family. Remember when he set up that little birthday surprise for her last year and she was so rude to him?
Do you happen to recall the name of the birthday video (if it's still up)? I'm fairly new to this rollercoaster.
She didn’t say thank you or hug him or even look excited...she’s just there clutching scarecrow #1 & says I need coffee

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 974ea5.png[/img]

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Echox3 wrote:She was happier with Ean otherwise she would NOT have stayed as long as she did.
Guarantee it was the marriage thing. He wanted to wait longer and she was tired of it.

If he had married her, they would still be together. Which is kind of sad. I think the ‘marriage is a piece of paper’ thing is something Ean told her to reassure her it would happen but if it didn’t happen for a few years, it was okay and not the end of the world.
She probably hit a point where her friends are all married and she’s not, and told Ean if they don’t get married NOW she couldn’t be with him.
And now I think she regrets it. She had too much ‘pride’ to go back to him after she realized it, and now she’s married to another guy, knocked up and hates it.

Sorry if that was all over the place!

Ean May not have been able to marry her bc she demanded a big expensive wedding. Pretty shitty on her part if that’s why she left. I could honestly see that being a big part of why they didn’t get married. She’s all about that materialistic Pinterest life.

I don’t think that was the reason considering she got married in her living room with frank.

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Joie de Vivre wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Look at eans smile Image he loved his family. Remember when he set up that little birthday surprise for her last year and she was so rude to him?
She didn’t say thank you or hug him or even look excited...she’s just there clutching scarecrow #1 & says I need coffee

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 974ea5.png[/img]

I felt so bad for Ean. She literally could care less about his surprise. I honestly think is way sweeter when someone takes their time to do something for me instead of buying me a expensive gift.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I totally agree ith everyone that she would still be with Ean if he had married her and bought a house with her. I honestly dont thin she is 100% happy about the baby. She seems overwhelmed and exhausted.
karen_955
Talker
Talker

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I totally agree ith everyone that she would still be with Ean if he had married her and bought a house with her. I honestly dont thin she is 100% happy about the baby. She seems overwhelmed and exhausted.
Agree, I think she got pregnant by accident like she says or she planned to get pregnant because she knew frank was the “religious” type and would marry her. I think all she wants is to be married and have a house but she is realizing that having those things doesn’t equal happiness.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Was the kid conceived in the firehouse or something? Why are they so obsessed with the firehouse? Imagine taking your ultrasound pic with you to your workplace just so you can take a picture and put it on instagram... it’s so strange.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e83381.png[/img]
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

amykay wrote:Was the kid conceived in the firehouse or something? Why are they so obsessed with the firehouse? Imagine taking your ultrasound pic with you to your workplace just so you can take a picture and put it on instagram... it’s so strange.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e83381.png[/img]
She acts like she IS the firefighter. Soo sad
She has no career

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Hahahaha.... I'd love to see an U/S where the fire baby is riding a firetruck... and then it turns out to be a toy Britney stuck inside her to become "closer" to Frank. I'm going to burn in hell.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Joie de Vivre wrote:
Hahahaha.... I'd love to see an U/S where the fire baby is riding a firetruck... and then it turns out to be a toy Britney stuck inside her to become "closer" to Frank. I'm going to burn in hell.

Lollllll ok wtf
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

amykay wrote:
Joie de Vivre wrote:

Lollllll ok wtf
I'm having one of those days!!! i need professional help! Hahaha!
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Haulnarse wrote:
Successful teen mom
Inspirational

Seriously?? Successful how?? Successfully being pregnant every other year? No qualifications or job? 4 kids and 2 baby daddies? In denial about her childs health? Playing Russian roulette with her other childrens health?

Sooo successful and inspiring guys!!
How is she successful because she got lucky on YouTube. Which is absolutely pure luck because back when these teen mom started you subscribed to one (mine being Jess) and it gave you an option to subscribe to related channels and hers was one of them, that's how I found her, and most likely where half of her stupid measly 300k came from.
karen_955
Talker
Talker

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I totally agree ith everyone that she would still be with Ean if he had married her and bought a house with her. I honestly dont thin she is 100% happy about the baby. She seems overwhelmed and exhausted.
Agree, I think she got pregnant by accident like she says or she planned to get pregnant because she knew frank was the “religious” type and would marry her. I think all she wants is to be married and have a house but she is realizing that having those things doesn’t equal happiness.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I still think his family is the reason they got married fast. I think they pushed it. Britney doesn’t look happy at all. I cannot see her ‘wanting’ to marry frank. She has always wanted to get married. She has always wanted a Pinterest wedding. Why did she hide her marriage to frank If she wasn’t worried about a big wedding? Why hide if is she is truly happy. I think she is realizing now how good she had it when she was w Ean.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

MommaOfThree wrote:I still think his family is the reason they got married fast. I think they pushed it. Britney doesn’t look happy at all. I cannot see her ‘wanting’ to marry frank. She has always wanted to get married. She has always wanted a Pinterest wedding. Why did she hide her marriage to frank If she wasn’t worried about a big wedding? Why hide if is she is truly happy. I think she is realizing now how good she had it when she was w Ean.

Yeah, if she was truely happy and excited about being married to frank she wouldn’t have hidden it. She wouldn’t have come out with the news that she got married if it hadn’t been leaked.
The only reason she has ever wanted to get married is for the wedding and the title of wife. Ean didn’t give that to her fast enough so she moved on to someone who would. Who knows why Ean wouldn’t marry her, maybe he wanted to save up to give her the wedding of her dreams, maybe he thought saving up to buy a house was more important, maybe he wanted to just do the courthouse thing and she refused because she wanted a big wedding (which would be so ironic considering she went on to marry frank in her apartment). Either way, she seems miserable and looks like she feels trapped. For someone who is newlywed and pregnant with her “soul mates” baby she looks so unhappy. She can try and hide it all she wants but she isn’t a very good actress and when people have watched your videos for 6 years they can tell.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”