B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

emlyx wrote:OMG I laughed so hard I'm not gonna lie ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... af7fce.jpg[/img]
For awhile now I’ve been wondering who Frank reminds me of and it’s GRU. It’s fucking GRU. Omg hahah. It’s the nose I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

I feel like Ean was a simple guy who didn't see the need to pretend to be anything he wasn't. He wasn't a perfect pinterest dad and didn't try to be. So Brit found Frank to pose in over-exposed instagram pix, something Ean didn't give a shit about. I think Franky boy is starting to like the attention a little too much and Brit is eventually going to wonder what is his real personality vs. what is he hamming up for the camera (i.e. Harlow didn't get a donut so Frank IMMEDIATELY went back to get her a donut). Would he have done that if the camera wasn't on? If she hasn't already, Brit's eventually going to be asking herself those questions and it's going to suck. At least with Ean she knew he wasn't with her for any selfish reasons other than to have a family for his children.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

chloe6124 wrote:
tea_spiller wrote:Why a 4 bed house when mister wants multiple bio kids and she already has 3? LOL that house is gonna get sold and they'll build another one
There is nothing wrong with kids sharing bedrooms. Her stupidity is not helping Nolan be as comfortable as possible in his new house.
There's nothing wrong with it, but if you have the means—which Brit "The One Thing I Do Have Is Money" Sills claims she does—and they plan to stay in that house forever, then why not?! It's also essentially two bedrooms, since one's gonna go to Frank and Brit and one's eventually gonna go to Nolan alone later on. So if Frank wants multiple kids (let's say two more after Scarecrow), then three of them have to share one room, which is doable but in my opinion not great.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

dazzled wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
tea_spiller wrote:Why a 4 bed house when mister wants multiple bio kids and she already has 3? LOL that house is gonna get sold and they'll build another one
There is nothing wrong with kids sharing bedrooms. Her stupidity is not helping Nolan be as comfortable as possible in his new house.
There's nothing wrong with it, but if you have the means—which Brit "The One Thing I Do Have Is Money" Sills claims she does—and they plan to stay in that house forever, then why not?! It's also essentially two bedrooms, since one's gonna go to Frank and Brit and one's eventually gonna go to Nolan alone later on. So if Frank wants multiple kids (let's say two more after Scarecrow), then three of them have to share one room, which is doable but in my opinion not great.
This. And 3 sharing a room is considered a fire hazard, and those rooms in britneya new house aren't going to be that large to fit 3 kids. She will be lucky if she can comfortably fit two kids in one room.
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

The only thing they need is a big couch so Freenk can sleep when britch start to co sleep with the new baby

And dont think freenk will like it

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Anyone seen his insta story? Driving her car, probably with at least Harlow in the back, filming the fucking music and typing questions asking if anyone likes it. How many times do people say this??

STOP FILMING WHILST DRIVING

NOBODY CARES

YOU HAVE CHILDREN IN THE CAR

YOU ARE A CUNT

Drives me fucking mental the amount of people that do this
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

British25 wrote:Anyone seen his insta story? Driving her car, probably with at least Harlow in the back, filming the fucking music and typing questions asking if anyone likes it. How many times do people say this??

STOP ImageFILMINGImage WHILSTImage DRIVING

NOBODY ImageCARES

YOU ImageHAVE ImageCHILDREN ImageIN ImageTHE ImageCAR

YOU ImageARE ImageA Imagec*nt

Drives me fucking mental the amount of people that do this
Thank you!! She does that every fucking day, has had 3 minor crashes yet she expects ppl to believe that none were her fault or because of snapping/driving -.-

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

As a firefighter, wouldn’t Frank have witnessed some gruesome car crashes in his career? Any firefighter or cop that I know would slap that phone out of her hand immediately.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Idk why but I went back and watched the "Telling my husband the gender of our baby" video and something odd is on there. Either I missed it the first time or Britch added it in. At the end of the video there is a clip of where she bought a onesie for the baby BEFORE she knew the gender. She bought a custom firetruck onesie in PINK because she said she knew it was a girl. Why did she buy a pink onsie if she didn't know the gender yet and was this clip added in or did I miss it the first time????
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

askeptichere wrote:As a firefighter, wouldn’t Frank have witnessed some gruesome car crashes in his career? Any firefighter or cop that I know would slap that phone out of her hand immediately.

But Frank is the type of firefighter that records people's burning house. he would film a car crash instead of slapping that phone out of someone's/her hand

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Faat18 wrote:
askeptichere wrote:As a firefighter, wouldn’t Frank have witnessed some gruesome car crashes in his career? Any firefighter or cop that I know would slap that phone out of her hand immediately.

But Frank is the type of firefighter that records people's burning house. he would film a car crash instead of slapping that phone out of someone's/her hand

Yes. He actually had a picture of a horrible car crash they had to go to on his IG.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
dazzled wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: There is nothing wrong with kids sharing bedrooms. Her stupidity is not helping Nolan be as comfortable as possible in his new house.
This. And 3 sharing a room is considered a fire hazard, and those rooms in britneya new house aren't going to be that large to fit 3 kids. She will be lucky if she can comfortably fit two kids in one room.
It will be 5 bedrooms if the flex room is a bedroom. That leaves 3.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Daffodil82 wrote:Idk why but I went back and watched the "Telling my husband the gender of our baby" video and something odd is on there. Either I missed it the first time or Britch added it in. At the end of the video there is a clip of where she bought a onesie for the baby BEFORE she knew the gender. She bought a custom firetruck onesie in PINK because she said she knew it was a girl. Why did she buy a pink onsie if she didn't know the gender yet and was this clip added in or did I miss it the first time????
That was added in for sure, unless I missed it too.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

chloe6124 wrote:
Faat18 wrote:

Yes. He actually had a picture of a horrible car crash they had to go to on his IG.

Frank's true motive in dating/marrying Britney: He know's she'll get into a serious car accident with her history of distracted driving and accidents, and when it happens he'll be there no matter what to vlog it and take over her vlog channel. Instant YT fame.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Frank was filming while driving on Instagram at least twice too... the accidents don't phase him at all.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just saw that IG story. Could you tell she was driving. It looked to me like she was stopped. But I don’t know. What people don’t realize is the accident may technically not be your fault if you were paying attention you might of been able to avoid it.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Dumb hoe already changed her profile pic back to herself. Poor Nolan.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

chloe6124 wrote:I just saw that IG story. Could you tell she was driving. It looked to me like she was stopped. But I don’t know. What people don’t realize is the accident may technically not be your fault if you were paying attention you might of been able to avoid it.

On Frank's story the car is 100% moving, look out of the windshield.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
castiel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by castiel »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:Idk why but I went back and watched the "Telling my husband the gender of our baby" video and something odd is on there. Either I missed it the first time or Britch added it in. At the end of the video there is a clip of where she bought a onesie for the baby BEFORE she knew the gender. She bought a custom firetruck onesie in PINK because she said she knew it was a girl. Why did she buy a pink onsie if she didn't know the gender yet and was this clip added in or did I miss it the first time????
That was added in for sure, unless I missed it too.

For what worit's worth, I saw it the first time I watched, the day she uploaded ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Coolbeans
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Coolbeans »

He already has 19k followers wtff
The comments on his photos are so nauseating. Grown women praising frank for being amazing and writing paragraphs about how they admire him. I really feel sad for these women who take the time out to write this shit to a man they literally do not know . He is in it for the “fame” so many bigger YouTubers/instafamous exes have become “big” after breakups from doing nothing . Not sure if frank would ever get big but I’m sure he thinks he could

Return to “Britneyandbaby”