B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - nineteenninety3
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13719

Previously, Britney announced two things we already knew - baby's gender and her marriage to Frank. Waiting on the name reveal, which has yet to be said on when it will be uploaded.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

Unread post by britneyandshady »

F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

positive she will make a names i wont be using video as if anyone cares :D
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Britney overexplaining absolutely everything to the nth degree in every "life changes" with Frank video reminds me of the fact that one common "tell" of someone lying is they overexplain their story and add unnecessary flourishes to try and make it seem more believable.

Every single time she's been explaining their decisions the video has been far longer than necessary and she repeats the same points over and over again, it's like she's trying to convince herself of the lie as well as other people.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Love the title! Also...just as Morrow rhymes with Sorrow, Fire Wife rhymes (quite appropriately) with Liar Life.
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

Fire wife Morrow. Lmfaoooooo
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Love the title! Also...just as Morrow rhymes with Sorrow, Fire Wife rhymes (quite appropriately) with Liar Life.
Haha. We need to remember this when creating next topic :) Or who knows, Britney is making so big life decisions in such a short time that maybe they will already be divorced when the next topic is due :D
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

I thought Pastor Frank came across like such a camera whore in the video where Brittany told him the gender.

Constantly glancing at the camera, multiple rounds of fake tears that even made Brit Brit feel awkward. You can tell he just looooves the limelight. He’s so fake and embarrassing.

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Kataja wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:Love the title! Also...just as Morrow rhymes with Sorrow, Fire Wife rhymes (quite appropriately) with Liar Life.
Haha. We need to remember this when creating next topic :) Or who knows, Britney is making so big life decisions in such a short time that maybe they will already be divorced when the next topic is due :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

chatty wrote:I thought Pastor Frank came across like such a camera whore in the video where Brittany told him the gender.

Constantly glancing at the camera, multiple rounds of fake tears that even made Brit Brit feel awkward. You can tell he just looooves the limelight. He’s so fake and embarrassing.

And the big way off topic discussion about the fangirl... hes a fan whore big time!
kerrielynneirish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kerrielynneirish »

chatty wrote:I thought Pastor Frank came across like such a camera whore in the video where Brittany told him the gender.

You can totally tell he’s in it for the camera, especially when he said “I need to redo that” or something along those lines.

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Yeah, it’s funny how when she introduced him they acted like he was apprehensive about being on camera and they weren’t sure how much he would appear in things but he immediately became very involved, started grabbing the camera, talks to her viewers like it’s his channel too, got all into Instagram and follows all her YouTube “friends,” etc. I think he eats it up.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

BritneyImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e44b7c.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Faat18 wrote:BritneyImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e44b7c.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Omg dead lol

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Why does she do her eyebrows like that? I can't stop looking at them while I'm watching this video
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Was frank doing the ring test over his own hand? lol it's supposed to be done over the mother's hand. It worked with me for both my children... but I'm laughing in my head that br was so convinced when he did the test wrong. He was supposed to be over britneys hand lol
maddimarie91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by maddimarie91 »

Did anyone else see her insta story? She’s got a song on the radio that I think is aimed at Ean. Also, in her latest vid she seemed really awkward and uncomfortable with Frank and his little cry fest. Like that hug was super awkward. You could tell she did the end of hug pat several times. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... fb9c17.png[/img]

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Does he not know that this little girl could have the DMD gene and could suffer symptoms of the gene? Regular blood test do not test for the gene. They are both idiots.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... d8882d.png[/img]

He is ALWAYS touching on them, it’s fucking weird

I’m very close with my dad and yes he would play fight with my sister and I, but not 24/7 like frank does. Frank is touching on harlow and aria (and not Nolan!) every single video.

Also really nice how aria tells britney she got her flowers and britney awkwardly hugs her then says “I already have flowers” from frank.

Poor aria

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

maddimarie91 wrote:Did anyone else see her insta story? She’s got a song on the radio that I think is aimed at Ean. Also, in her latest vid she seemed really awkward and uncomfortable with Frank and his little cry fest. Like that hug was super awkward. You could tell she did the end of hug pat several times. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... fb9c17.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180830</span><span>/</span><span>0dfd47f75127e56681f24f8506fb9c17</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Goodbye and good riddance lol. Don't worry Brit I bet he feels the same about you too!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”