B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

Unread post by chloe6124 »

kabuki wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:
British25 wrote:Anyone seen his insta story? Driving her car, probably with at least Harlow in the back, filming the fucking music and typing questions asking if anyone likes it. How many times do people say this??

STOP ImageFILMINGImage WHILSTImage DRIVING

NOBODY ImageCARES

YOU ImageHAVE ImageCHILDREN ImageIN ImageTHE ImageCAR

YOU ImageARE ImageA Imagec*nt

Drives me fucking mental the amount of people that do this
I know! One day I got the scare of my life just by looking down to my coffee spilling and look back up to a car that stopped on green light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this not illegal in the states? I’m from Canada and you can’t touch your phone while driving.
In most states yes you have to be hands free. It only gets enforced if there is a accident. There is just know way to fully enforce the law.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by staceymj »

kabuki wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:
British25 wrote:Anyone seen his insta story? Driving her car, probably with at least Harlow in the back, filming the fucking music and typing questions asking if anyone likes it. How many times do people say this??

STOP ImageFILMINGImage WHILSTImage DRIVING

NOBODY ImageCARES

YOU ImageHAVE ImageCHILDREN ImageIN ImageTHE ImageCAR

YOU ImageARE ImageA Imagec*nt

Drives me fucking mental the amount of people that do this
I know! One day I got the scare of my life just by looking down to my coffee spilling and look back up to a car that stopped on green light

Is this not illegal in the states? I’m from Canada and you can’t touch your phone while driving.
It’s illegal in Australia too. The police are really cracking down on using a phone while driving. Texting and driving is so common and it’s so dangerous. Here if you’re caught on your phone while driving it’s a $400 fine and 4 demerit points off your license.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by British25 »

staceybrax wrote:
kabuki wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote: I know! One day I got the scare of my life just by looking down to my coffee spilling and look back up to a car that stopped on green light

It’s illegal in Australia too. The police are really cracking down on using a phone while driving. Texting and driving is so common and it’s so dangerous. Here if you’re caught on your phone while driving it’s a $400 fine and 4 demerit points off your license.

I moved to Australia last year, I was surprised how strict they are here (but in a good way). Most places it's just a slap on the wrist and that's it
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

In the USA it varies by state. I’m in Connecticut and technically the law is that u can’t even have ur phone out while driving, but everyone does anyways. About once a year for a month they have kind of like a “sting” operation where they park out and wait and give everyone tickets for being on their phone and then the rest of the year u can literally drive by a cop while texting and they don’t do shit.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

British25 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
kabuki wrote:

I moved to Australia last year, I was surprised how strict they are here (but in a good way). Most places it's just a slap on the wrist and that's it
Yeah we have started putting cameras at traffic lights that detect if youre on your phone!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

pixiefrost wrote:
British25 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Yeah we have started putting cameras at traffic lights that detect if youre on your phone!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Wowzers ImageI only use mine for Google maps but I still get nervous if I see a police car ha.

I don't know how Frank can film the music and type out a question with emojis and shit, whilst driving her car with Harlow in the back, and Britney is just okay with it?

Also, in her "how well do we know each other video" (I'm so behind, I know) I cringed a bit when she's like "Frank's just says B, that's his nickname for me"... Awww so cute, cheers for explaining Image
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Frank calling her "B" isn't even a nickname.... it's just he's too lazy to call her by her full name and too self involved to think of a term of endearment to call her.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

shilohjulia wrote:In the USA it varies by state. I’m in Connecticut and technically the law is that u can’t even have ur phone out while driving, but everyone does anyways. About once a year for a month they have kind of like a “sting” operation where they park out and wait and give everyone tickets for being on their phone and then the rest of the year u can literally drive by a cop while texting and they don’t do shit.

Last year my state had cops ride with semi drivers to see people on their phones and would call it in and another cop would pull them over.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Frank calling her "B" isn't even a nickname.... it's just he's too lazy to call her by her full name and too self involved to think of a term of endearment to call her.
He probably calls her “B” because he forgets her name (remember his intro video? Lol).

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

For all we know it’s probably B for Dumb BITCH.. but he won’t literally say that to her so he says it’s her nick name.

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

I can see Britney and Frank in 5-10 years, Britney pregnant again with another of Frankenstein's firefighters, saying they've prayed about it and decided it's best for them and their other kids if Nolan goes to a facility that can better take care of him.

Next announcement will be them converting Nolan's bedroom into a nursery for baby Cynder Blaize.

I can see it now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

toomuchsalt wrote:I can see Britney and Frank in 5-10 years, Britney pregnant again with another of Frankenstein's firefighters, saying they've prayed about it and decided it's best for them and their other kids if Nolan goes to a facility that can better take care of him.

Next announcement will be them converting Nolan's bedroom into a nursery for baby Cynder Blaize.

I can see it now.

Totally read that as she’s pregnant by one of frankenweenies firefighter mates... still totally legit and could happen.... Image
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

toomuchsalt wrote:I can see Britney and Frank in 5-10 years, Britney pregnant again with another of Frankenstein's firefighters, saying they've prayed about it and decided it's best for them and their other kids if Nolan goes to a facility that can better take care of him.

I can see it now.

She could do that *insert her anxiety and depression are way too overwhelming to take care of Nolyyyyyn*
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I can see it now.

There’s no way Frank will stay with Britney for 5 years, I give it 2 years and that’s me being generous lol

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

I can see it now.

There’s no way Frank will stay with Britney for 5 years, I give it 2 years and that’s me being generous lol

Lmao I was gunna say the same thing. I don’t see them lasting 5 years. Forget about 10

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Ok so now I’m 100% convinced something is wrong with Harlow. I was watching Dani’s new video and at around 1:55 there’s a clip of Harlow running and her legs are not normal. She runs & looks exactly like how Nolan used to at that age. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 855833.png[/img]

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Ok so now I’m 100% convinced something is wrong with Harlow. I was watching Dani’s new video and at around 1:55 there’s a clip of Harlow running and her legs are not normal. She runs & looks exactly like how Nolan used to at that age.

She's still a toddler, it's normal for kids that age to not walk perfectly (I taught 2 year olds for a long time and lots of them walked like that). It would still be too early to tell, most likely.

That said. She still should have all the kids tested. It's negligent not to.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Ok so now I’m 100% convinced something is wrong with Harlow. I was watching Dani’s new video and at around 1:55 there’s a clip of Harlow running and her legs are not normal. She runs & looks exactly like how Nolan used to at that age.

She's still a toddler, it's normal for kids that age to not walk perfectly (I taught 2 year olds for a long time and lots of them walked like that). It would still be too early to tell, most likely.

Just in case anyone wants to watch. Harlow and Nolan do run the same. My son is younger than Harlow and has never ran that way.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

Just in case anyone wants to watch. Harlow and Nolan do run the same. My son is younger than Harlow and has never ran that way.

It's important to remember kids develop differently- even kids with diseases progress at different rates. So comparing two kids is dangerous and does more harm than good. She needs to have the girls checked out, end of story.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Fuck sake.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 136224.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”