B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

spacekitty wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I don't understand why people can't just ignore Chloe if she bugs them that much. I debate with her sometimes but if she bugs you that much, it's pretty easy to just scroll past comments or block a user you don't want to see. She has just as much a right to share her opinions as we do. She agrees and disagrees with britney just as many of us do... people have different opinions.m and that's ok.
It’s just too much unrelated personal info. Idc what her opinion is, if she agrees or not. But if I block her then I miss half the thread because it’s all her or people replying to her. Wasn’t trying to start anything by mentioning it last night but I truly do not care about when she built her house, I’m here for Britney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forgot to add, I was mainly responding to the "Faat" person who mentioned it because people seem to come over here from kkandbabyj to "warn" us, as if she is some horrible human being for having an opinion and not being swayed otherwise. It's just annoying because that's ALL people on kkandj thread talk about - "oh there's Chloe again..." THAT will clog this thread more than Chloe sharing her opinions (and life).
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Maybe I don’t understand the algorithm or how uploads work, but wouldn’t it be better for her to upload like 3 days a week as opposed to 5-7? I feel like when you tubers put a few days of blog footage into one, it’s more interesting. But when you see the same shit 5 days a week in a 10 minute vlog, people would be less likely to watch because it becomes repetitive and mundane

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I don't understand why people can't just ignore Chloe if she bugs them that much. I debate with her sometimes but if she bugs you that much, it's pretty easy to just scroll past comments or block a user you don't want to see. She has just as much a right to share her opinions as we do. She agrees and disagrees with britney just as many of us do... people have different opinions.m and that's ok.
It’s just too much unrelated personal info. Idc what her opinion is, if she agrees or not. But if I block her then I miss half the thread because it’s all her or people replying to her. Wasn’t trying to start anything by mentioning it last night but I truly do not care about when she built her house, I’m here for Britney

Forgot to add, I was mainly responding to the "Faat" person who mentioned it because people seem to come over here from kkandbabyj to "warn" us, as if she is some horrible human being for having an opinion and not being swayed otherwise. It's just annoying because that's ALL people on kkandj thread talk about - "oh there's Chloe again..." THAT will clog this thread more than Chloe sharing her opinions (and life).
I wasnt warning you lol?! I lurk here and sometimes i feel the need to comment on something. No hard feels, back to brit now x

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

The issue with blocking someone is that it doesn’t remove their posts, it just changes them to a “this post is by a blocked user, would you like to see it?” menu which takes up almost as much of the thread tbf

If tapatalk let me block someone and remove them completely then sure it would work, but the block system sucks

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

She really only posts Aria and Nolan for sponsored posts

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I can’t stand everytime Britney speaks in her damn sponsorships, she sounds so fake like she’s reading off a paper. Idk how sponsorships work..if your supposed to read them a specific way or if you can improvise a little but hers are so damn fake and forced

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Did anyone else find it odd that she highlighted how much the kids roughhouse? As if she is trying to show and explain why they have bruises?
I’m not saying I think frank is abusing anyone, I just find it odd that it was discussed here and then next video she shows them being rough with each other.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Did anyone else find it odd that she highlighted how much the kids roughhouse? As if she is trying to show and explain why they have bruises?
I’m not saying I think frank is abusing anyone, I just find it odd that it was discussed here and then next video she shows them being rough with each other.

The bruises were discussed here I meant.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Oh Lord, Oh lord, I really hope Harlow does not get bitten by Luna. That poor dog needs some space and could get injured by Harlow climbing all over him (her?)
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I hate the way she edits her pictures... Nolan looks ill in her Instagram pic. Why does she always wash out everything. Also I just noticed her new banner on youtube. Frank has such a cheesy smile. Britney definitely isn't the prettiest girl in the world, but she could of done better than dorky looking Frank LMAO
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Crazymess1215 wrote:I hate the way she edits her pictures... Nolan looks ill in her Instagram pic. Why does she always wash out everything. Also I just noticed her new banner on youtube. Frank has such a cheesy smile. Britney definitely isn't the prettiest girl in the world, but she could of done better than dorky looking Frank LMAO
Britney is no prize herself, she might be slightly attractive but that’s as good as it gets with her. She has nothing to offer the world, she’s not educated, she has zero work experience, can’t hold a conversation, can’t cook...they deserve each other.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”