B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - GetYouTubesTied
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13732

Baby Morrow's name has been announced as Scarlett Everleigh, and Britney keeps emphasizing the fact she's a "fire wife."

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Been a couple of days since she’s uploaded on YT. Maybe she will have her anatomy scan and give us a 20 week update on her pregnancy. Either that or a house update since the roof went up today. It boggles my mind that the house will be completely done in about 3 months. It looks like there’s still so much to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I’m a police officer, should I be offended my husband doesn’t have “police husband” merchandise and stickers on our car?

If I remember correctly, Britney is also a carrier for Becker Muscular Dystrophy right? They thought that might be what Nolan has for a bit. So it could be possible that Harlow could have Becker MD?? Maybe?

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Predictions on the new intro? There will certainly be a firetruck; will the children be first in the shot, the firetruck, Frank or Britney?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think I’m gunna get a “bull hauler’s wife” sticker for my car, get my yeti customized with it as well, and pretty much anything else I can.

Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Joie de Vivre wrote:Predictions on the new intro? There will certainly be a firetruck; will the children be first in the shot, the firetruck, Frank or Britney?
A photo of both Frank and Britney. He will be standing behind her with his hands on her belly. A shot of just their hands holding with with their wedding rings in focus. A sonogram of Scarlett. The other kids, then a shot of the two of them with Frank holding Harlow, one picture of Aria and Nolan hugging, maybe a photo of just each of the kids separately, maybe a photo of the kids sitting on the stoop of the unfinished house, at least one picture related to Frank's firefighting job.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ew at her free shark vacuum

Makes me want to return mine

kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

staceybrax wrote:I’m a police officer, should I be offended my husband doesn’t have “police husband” merchandise and stickers on our car? Image

If I remember correctly, Britney is also a carrier for Becker Muscular Dystrophy right? They thought that might be what Nolan has for a bit. So it could be possible that Harlow could have Becker MD?? Maybe?

It sounds so stupid!! I can’t imagine having “IT wife” stuff, like it’s not even my job... also my neighbor is a firefighter and I can never imagine his wife having those dumb stickers.. she has her own life/personality. Lol. Everyone would totally give someone like her the side eye over here.... she’s pathetic
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Hope the hurricane avoids you, MamaJoAnna!

The new intro will definitely be at the fire station with Scarlett’s sonogram place in some fire gear. Britney and Frank will be smiling as fake as they can, and the kids will be a last thought

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

herebcofbritney wrote:Been a couple of days since she’s uploaded on YT. Maybe she will have her anatomy scan and give us a 20 week update on her pregnancy. Either that or a house update since the roof went up today. It boggles my mind that the house will be completely done in about 3 months. It looks like there’s still so much to do.

Most likely Jan. I think she is just wishful thinking of Dec. If it is it will be late December. Usually they will tell you it’s halfway done once drywall goes up. They are still a long way from that. After framing is done the rough Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. Then when that is done the drywall goes up. Then she will start to see the finishing stuff like flooring, painting ect.

Anon991
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anon991 »

Prediction on the intro: Ean's kids might be shown for maybe a second. Let's be real, everything will be focused on her replacement baby daddy, the replacement kid, and herself.

Regarding the house nolan won't be able to comfortably live in, there's no way they can move in before the baby comes. I highly doubt it'll be move in ready by then.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Anon991 wrote:Prediction on the intro: Ean's kids might be shown for maybe a second. Let's be real, everything will be focused on her replacement baby daddy, the replacement kid, and herself.

Regarding the house nolan won't be able to comfortably live in, there's no way they can move in before the baby comes. I highly doubt it'll be move in ready by then.
Wow I didn’t even think of that!!! How Ean would feel having HIS KIDS shown in an intro with some new guy Britney married acting like they are a family. Shit now I’m even more curious to see how this goes down.

MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

This is probably terrible but I’m really hoping Ean or someone associated with him is just saving all these videos and screenshots.

That video of Frank recording while driving with his child in the back seat is perfect.

IF YOU’RE READING THIS BUILD YOUR CASE, EAN

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Welp...soon we’ll know[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 35158a.png[/img]

Anon991
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anon991 »

Maybe issues with ean might be why the videos have been all about frank and herself?

Lol who am I kidding, she only cares about herself.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

I am soooooooooo sick of this "fire wife" shit. No one gives a fuck, brit.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

kabuki wrote:
staceybrax wrote:I’m a police officer, should I be offended my husband doesn’t have “police husband” merchandise and stickers on our car? Image

It sounds so stupid!! I can’t imagine having “IT wife” stuff, like it’s not even my job... also my neighbor is a firefighter and I can never imagine his wife having those dumb stickers.. she has her own life/personality. Lol. Everyone would totally give someone like her the side eye over here.... she’s pathetic
"IT WIFE" here Image Image

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Maybe Florence will destroy the house. Gods way of saying make it more accessible for Nolan. Right frank?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

heywhatsup0 wrote:Maybe Florence will destroy the house. Gods way of saying make it more accessible for Nolan. Right frank?

OMG That is terribleImageImage. Not to laugh but my aunts house got destroyed by a tornado while they were building it. Luckily all that was done was the framing. Britney isn’t to close to the shore so I bet they won’t get much.

Anon991
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anon991 »

heywhatsup0 wrote:Maybe Florence will destroy the house. Gods way of saying make it more accessible for Nolan. Right frank?

That would be hilarious. Knowing them, they would build another house that isn't wheelchair accessible. You know, since his mancave is more important than a terminally ill child who will soon be wheelchair bound :(

Return to “Britneyandbaby”