B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

KeepingItReal wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:I feel extremely sad for the 3 step kids when baby Scar Scar gets here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea it's gonna be ten times worse. Especially on Aria. The B!tch already ignores her. Rem the doctor's office?

I feel sorry for them right now too. She's pregnant and probably got fatigue. Couldn't give a f%@$. Can't fulfil her duties to the existing 3...imagine adding a new born plus moving, Aria will have h.w. Nolan will be on his iPad and probably Harlow too. Hopefully she gets help. Care.com might be a good idea. Just to have some sanity. They are delusional to add a 5th to this.
Boo freaking whoo, she knew what she was getting herself into, I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She better not get a nanny/babysitter, she needs to put her big girl panties on lay in the bed she made.

missmsg
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missmsg »

None of these YouTubers need a babysitter, not for their sake or the kids. No. They CHOSE to get pregnant either multiple times or multiple times so close together. Cry me a fucking river! Handle your shit, be woman enough to back your shit up

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

,ii
MamaJoAnna wrote:Title credit - GetYouTubesTied
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13732

Baby Morrow's name has been announced as Scarlett Everleigh, and Britney keeps emphasizing the fact she's a "fire wife."

Continue.
W

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I’m torn. If a nanny would fill in the gaps and help Nolan/give attention to all the kids (not Brit) then it’d be a good thing

Like yeah she shouldn’t need one but if she insists on popping kids out without tending to their emotional well development then fuck it get a nanny
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

charmed596 wrote:I’m torn. If a nanny would fill in the gaps and help Nolan/give attention to all the kids (not Brit) then it’d be a good thing

Like yeah she shouldn’t need one but if she insists on popping kids out without tending to their emotional well development then fuck it get a nanny
If she was actually doing something with her life like going to school or having an actual job then maybe I would somewhat understand. But there is absolutely no reason for a SAHM to need a damn nanny, that’s ridiculous. Millions of single parents have multiple kids, work 40+ hrs a week, come home cook & clean all by themselves without the help of a nanny.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

dazzled wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote: THANK YOU!! :love2:
And everyone called me crazy... mhm.
More so annoying than crazy, I'd wager.
Lol right? If you go crying to mods on a gossip board you are crazy and annoying as fuck

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Am I the only one who hates how she calls the baby “bebeh girl” or refers to her as that when talking about her? Like damn just use her name that you so excitingly had picked out a week after you found out you were pregnant. Or refer to her as “the baby.” Did you forget you already had/have two baby girls?

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
dazzled wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote: THANK YOU!! :love2:
And everyone called me crazy... mhm.
More so annoying than crazy, I'd wager.
Lol right? If you go crying to mods on a gossip board you are crazy and annoying as fuck

When the hell did I go crying to them? How grand.. I'm not the one who creates Instagrams and Youtube accounts to harass people. That's the definition of crazy and annoying, but I guess not on here. I asked a mod for their input, oh no!! :-o :lol:
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

mem3896 wrote:Am I the only one who hates how she calls the baby “bebeh girl” or refers to her as that when talking about her? Like damn just use her name that you so excitingly had picked out a week after you found out you were pregnant. Or refer to her as “the baby.” Did you forget you already had/have two baby girls?

If you're referring to her new video, I think it's because she filmed it before she revealed the name. Don't know why she waited so long to upload it though.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mem3896 wrote:Am I the only one who hates how she calls the baby “bebeh girl” or refers to her as that when talking about her? Like damn just use her name that you so excitingly had picked out a week after you found out you were pregnant. Or refer to her as “the baby.” Did you forget you already had/have two baby girls?

Right!! She used to to call Aria that, then it was Harlow & now it’s gonna Scarface getting called “bebehgirl”. It gets passed down just like that stupid side ponytail.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Britney getting a nanny is the equivalent to Vanessa having an au pair, except Vanessa did it first for once

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

honeybear wrote:take a drink every time she says “this is frenks first baby”

I'll end up drunk after 2 minutes.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

spacekitty wrote:Britney getting a nanny is the equivalent to Vanessa having an au pair, except Vanessa did it first for once

Yup. It's even worse for britney because at least David is gone all the time. Britney is just lazy.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

hellodolly_ wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
dazzled wrote: More so annoying than crazy, I'd wager.

When the hell did I go crying to them? How grand.. I'm not the one who creates Instagrams and Youtube accounts to harass people. That's the definition of crazy and annoying, but I guess not on here. I asked a mod for their input, oh no!! :-o :lol:
Calling for the mods and saying a topic should be shut down because you think so is annoying af, idk why you don’t go away and then come back if you don’t like what you see? Why try to police things?? That is what’s crazy to me.

This board doesn’t allow anyone to create accounts and message Britney so I don’t know what your point is there.......

priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

Just post this at 2011teenagemom and I think I should post here as well

You guys get this weird vibe from Freenk

He is ALWAYS with britch everywhere she goes

To me he looks like that boyfriend who always wants to know what you are wearing, who are you with, who are you texting etc... you know?? Red flag for me

Thats why he is with her all the time. He is super possessive, maybe, idk

Weird

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

priscilla_teka wrote:Just post this at 2011teenagemom and I think I should post here as well

To me he looks like that boyfriend who always wants to know what you are wearing, who are you with, who are you texting etc... you know?? Red flag for me

Thats why he is with her all the time. He is super possessive, maybe, idk Image

Weird

Agreed & it’s him that wants to always be there and not Britney inviting him. They’re so tragic, how are they “married” & shes not even comfortable enough with him to tell him not to come. She probably think it’s cute like “aww look how much he loves me” like no that’s fucking creepy and annoying. I would be so annoyed & weird out if I was one of her friends.

KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

priscilla_teka wrote:Just post this at 2011teenagemom and I think I should post here as well

Thats why he is with her all the time. He is super possessive, maybe, idk Image

Weird

I mentioned this earlier and I get the vibe that he might be crazy jealous over basic communication between the Britch and Ean. Atleast Ean gave her some space. Which Vanessa discussed in her "we fight" video, the importance of personal space.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Last edited by Chichi on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

hellodolly_ wrote:

If you're referring to her new video, I think it's because she filmed it before she revealed the name. Don't know why she waited so long to upload it though.
Just for the record.
It doesn't matter when tf she filmed it. She referred to Harlow as "beh beh gurrl" for a longggg assed time. IT'S NO excuse! It is annoying.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

KeepingItReal wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote:

Just for the record.
It doesn't matter when tf she filmed it. She referred to Harlow as "beh beh gurrl" for a longggg assed time. IT'S NO excuse! It is annoying.
There's no excuse for her calling her daughter by a nickname? I'm sorry, that seems a little dramatic. It's annoying but it's not like her nickname is inappropriate in some way, it's just annoying lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”