BrittanyandBaby: Single Today, Married ToMorrow (Part 53)

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaby: Single Today, Married ToMorrow (Part 53

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

In the new video Britch says she goes to bed at 12 and then Harlow wakes up at 430/5am. And Britch is up every hr between 12-5 with Nolan or Harlow. You're complaining about sleep now. Just wait till baby scarlow comes along...kiss sleep goodbye!!
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I'm seeing glimpses of Frank wondering what the hell he got himself into.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Daffodil82 wrote:I'm seeing glimpses of Frank wondering what the hell he got himself into.
He has absolutely no idea what’s coming, taking care of a newborn is no joke especially for a first time parent....now throw in 3 kids that aren’t even his....that’s just a bomb waiting to go off. All those fake cheesy smiles and inspirational bible verses will go right out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Daffodil82 wrote:In the new video Britch says she goes to bed at 12 and then Harlow wakes up at 430/5am. And Britch is up every hr between 12-5 with Nolan or Harlow. You're complaining about sleep now. Just wait till baby scarlow comes along...kiss sleep goodbye!!
Why is a pregnant mother of 3 going to bed at midnight when she knows she will be "up every hour" and up permanently at 4 or 5 am? She is so irresponsible, no wonder she is always in her room leaving her kids O get hurt all the time.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

So much cringe in that ultrasound footage....you can tell B was not comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

js2013 wrote:So much cringe in that ultrasound footage....you can tell B was not comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
she definitely wasn’t as excited as she wants to put off that she is about being pregnant with his kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I'm not watching the vlog because I hate giving her views. Is it cringey enough that you guys think she posted it to up her views? They have been low lately. Such a weird time to post her first ultrasound video.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I'm not watching the vlog because I hate giving her views. Is it cringey enough that you guys think she posted it to up her views? They have been low lately. Such a weird time to post her first ultrasound video.
All it was was current vlog footage, with a minute or two at the end with the thumb holding blob ultrasound pics - from 8 weeks? Baby literally looks like a blob. Shes all gushy and “happy”, he’s already loving filming. It wasnt of them getting the ultrasound- she was sitting on the bed and he had the photos. He also refers to the baby as “she”. Weird to say it was “their first ultrasound”.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Next part, sorry for the delay! Didn't realize y'all were over 50 pages lol viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13776&p=1223467#p1223467
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”