BrittanyandBaby: Single Today, Married ToMorrow (Part 53)

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaby: Single Today, Married ToMorrow (Part 53

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

They definitely got in a fight. She wouldn't risk her "perfect" relationship just to get people talking. She is to much about making people think they have this fairy tale relationship, she isn't going to make it look bad on purpose.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:They definitely got in a fight. She wouldn't risk her "perfect" relationship just to get people talking. She is to much about making people think they have this fairy tale relationship, she isn't going to make it look bad on purpose.

The thing is most people that watch her don’t pay attention to that stuff. I can totally picture her and Frank doing that then sitting back and laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I find it interesting they have both been pretty quiet on social media today. Usually they are both spending all day posting crap, be it house progress or frank posting videos of his time in the fire ttuck. They are usually busy documenting their "perfect life." This is either very calculated or they are really on a rough patch. They've been together only a few months and have unfollowed each other at least twice this far. This relationship is doomed, even if they did the unfollows for attention.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:They definitely got in a fight. She wouldn't risk her "perfect" relationship just to get people talking. She is to much about making people think they have this fairy tale relationship, she isn't going to make it look bad on purpose.

The thing is most people that watch her don’t pay attention to that stuff. I can totally picture her and Frank doing that then sitting back and laughing.

I just don't see it from that point of view I guess. I just see their relationship as completely fake, their not in love, Brit is completely uncomfortable with him and they have probably gotten in more arguments and fights in their short relationship then most people who have been in a long term relationship.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I find it interesting they have both been pretty quiet on social media today. Usually they are both spending all day posting crap, be it house progress or frank posting videos of his time in the fire ttuck. They are usually busy documenting their "perfect life." This is either very calculated or they are really on a rough patch. They've been together only a few months and have unfollowed each other at least twice this far. This relationship is doomed, even if they did the unfollows for attention.
Watch, they're leading up to a "do we fight" vlog where they give out naive advice about how to deal with fighting in a relationship Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I just don't see it from that point of view I guess. I just see their relationship as completely fake, their not in love, Brit is completely uncomfortable with him and they have probably gotten in more arguments and fights in their short relationship then most people who have been in a long term relationship.

The reason I say that is I think a very small % even follow her on IG. I saw a comment the other day about Aaryn Williams and they said she doesn’t drink at home. Which tells me they don’t follow her on IG. And even if they do how many would even notice that.
cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

131618 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I find it interesting they have both been pretty quiet on social media today. Usually they are both spending all day posting crap, be it house progress or frank posting videos of his time in the fire ttuck. They are usually busy documenting their "perfect life." This is either very calculated or they are really on a rough patch. They've been together only a few months and have unfollowed each other at least twice this far. This relationship is doomed, even if they did the unfollows for attention.
Watch, they're leading up to a "do we fight" vlog where they give out naive advice about how to deal with fighting in a relationship Image

But I thought she said you don’t fight while in honeymoon phase and that you should always be in a honeymoon phase or your marriage/relationship is failing

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

cjdonges_9 wrote:
131618 wrote:

But I thought she said you don’t fight while in honeymoon phase and that you should always be in a honeymoon phase or your marriage/relationship is failing

Trouble in paradise already.....bwahahahaha

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Remember the first time they unfollowed each other? People tracked it back and found out it was the day she found out she was pregnant lmao

I’m positive they unfollow each other when they’re actually fighting and they’re not doing it to entertain haters or something

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Was it the beginning of May that she got pregnant? Interesting how she announced she was dating him may 4th and she captioned the picture "once in a lifetime you meet someone who changes everything..." they were so early in dating, I doubt she felt he changed her life UNLESS she already knew she was pregnant at that time... which would mean she prob did get pregnant on the first date lol
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She just did a 20 week update. Isn’t it weird she didn’t address the itching and bruising.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

131618 wrote:

They totally will!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

God she talks like she’s on speed...notice how she can’t even pronounce Scarlett like at all lmaooo.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:She just did a 20 week update. Isn’t it weird she didn’t address the itching and bruising.

I was waiting for that. She is a liar. And she has really let herself herself go, holy crap she doesn't look good at all.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

131618 wrote:

”when we fight, we just take a step back, unfollow each other on all social media, and unlike every picture or post of the others.”
And then they’ll have to add “of course we’re still in the honeymoon phase...”

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

She answered and said that the doctor thinks it’s an allergic reaction and he isn’t worried. Someone commented saying it’s a cover up lmao.

adotham
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by adotham »

I never post here. But can can someone on the discord please add me back??? Raspberries was messing around with the bot and banned me

adotham
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by adotham »

Chefsgirl wrote:*sigh. I got booted from the discord group and I don’t know what happened. @Raspberries if you’re here, can you message me?

I did too Image @Raspberries I’m Becky! You were messing with the bot and banned me!

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

BrittanyandBaby: Single Today, Married ToMorrow (Part 53)

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

adotham wrote:
Chefsgirl wrote:*sigh. I got booted from the discord group and I don’t know what happened. @Raspberries if you’re here, can you message me?

I did too Image @Raspberries I’m Becky! You were messing with the bot and banned me!

I’m fairly new here. What’s the discord group?

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I just watched Alyssa's vlog. She and Britney really needed to go to speech as kids. It's painful to hear them try to pronounce simple words.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”