BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by Mspenny »

Hey Brit! Please consider this for Aria and Nolan!!
IMG_1478.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sad to watch considering her relationship with aria today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Can we get an IP check on the dixon person? Maybe it's a family member of Freak? Maybe it's that one cousin or SIL or whatever that watched Britch before Freak nutted in her
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Sad to watch considering her relationship with aria today

Ha!! What a joke!! Someone should tag her in this video and tell her what a fraud she I

quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

Brit should really get this for her and Aria and start making memories right now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I don’t understand why we do IP checks? What do you gain from that? It’s creepy, and we’re all entitled to our own opinions.

funkycat123 wrote:Can we get an IP check on the dixon person? ImageImageImage Maybe it's a family member of Freak? Maybe it's that one cousin or SIL or whatever that watched Britch before Freak nutted in her Image

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Don't nobody want no damn recipe for your burnt ass lasagna
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

flightlessbird wrote:Don't nobody want no damn recipe for your burnt ass lasagna
At least she’s cooking for once lmao.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good god that lasagna looks horrible

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

That lasagna looks like she put it in the oven and told Aria to watch it.

Unread post by Guest »

She sounds baked in all her Instagram stories today with that weird laughter. Like Seth Rogen with a cold.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Mspenny wrote:Hey Brit! Please consider this for Aria and Nolan!!
IMG_1478.jpg

We do this one: https://www.scarymommy.com/rubber-band- ... ting-idea/

I now just use a single hair band on my wrist as a reminder of keeping my cool, as much as my daughter needs reminding to keep her own cool Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 41bd33.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Emmalee123 wrote:She sounds baked in all her Instagram stories today with that weird laughter. Like Seth Rogen with a cold.
Laughing about Harlot accidentally hitting his frankenweenie smdh what’s funny about that? It must happen a lot for them to call it the no no areaImage

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mspenny wrote:I don’t understand why we do IP checks? What do you gain from that? It’s creepy, and we’re all entitled to our own opinions.

funkycat123 wrote:Can we get an IP check on the dixon person? ImageImageImage Maybe it's a family member of Freak? Maybe it's that one cousin or SIL or whatever that watched Britch before Freak nutted in her Image

It's a joke. Like the only people that would white knight Brittany have to be related to her so they would love near her. Get it? Chill lol
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Now she is seriously trying to make it seem like vlogmas will be a dilemma because of the two diff channels...? She has two channels for literally no reason, all she’s doing just posting the exact same content she always does and separate them into different channels....that’s it.

It’s not like she has her personal channel for completely different & unique things like DIY, travel, etc...she literally does NOTHING.

It’s just sad because if she does do Vlogmas it will just be her and Frank being fake doing activities with the kids for the purposes of youtube...that’s it not because they want to. Plus with her being “prignint” & moving there’s no way she’ll keep up with vlogmas. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 45f0d4.jpg[/img]

Her "dilemma" will be that she's now pigeon holed her "main" channel for vlogs and her "personal" channel for everything else (as usual, trying to emulate KK & OK). Vlogmas traditionally covers both of these types of content for mummy vloggers, so where does it fit in her youtube world? She won't do just daily vlogs, because she won't be able to keep up with it. But she won't want to put non vlog content on the vlogs only channel because it will mess with the personal branding she's trying to establish for each channel. Honestly, she'd have found everything easier to have NOT made the personal channel, but then frank happened and any of those plans got derailed by that whole situation.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

dixoncaroline wrote:
Mspenny wrote:I see so many similarities in Britney and my boyfriends mother. They both got pregnant in their teens and had three kids, they both have no education past high school, they lay in bed all day because they’re tired, they bring strange men into their home, they both air their life over social media, they both need constant attention and validation, they’re both materialistic, they both steal, they both refuse to get a job.

Well, let me tell you how this has ended up for my boyfriend and his family.
My boyfriend HATES his mother. They all do. He has completely stopped any contact with her.
His sister, who is the oldest, now has 3 kids of her own in an abusive marriage but has no education, no job and no means to support her kids on her own. She barely, if ever, talks to their mother.
His brother, who is probably the most responsible of the three, moved away to college but had to drop out because he couldn’t balance trying to support himself AND school. He calls her every week or so but he only actually sees her twice a year.
Their mother now has to live with family because she won’t get a job and can’t afford a place of her own on welfare. She is addicted to gambling and is under police investigation because she stole a MASSIVE amount of money from an old lady.

I really hope for the best for the kids, but I see SO many similarities in their lives. Unfortunately, I feel like the happiest time in their life is over. They’re getting older and they’re going to start to notice how selfish and fucked up their mom is. I just really hope they don’t follow in her foot steps. I genuinely believe the best thing for Aria and Nolan would be to live with their dad.

To be fair, Britney is annoy and all, but she does have an Associates degree which is not nothing. I’ve been watching her for a very long time and she did work very hard at that. Even though you don’t like someone, give someone credit where credit is due.

Pretty sure it’s a certificate for medical and insurance billing not an associates degree . She didn’t do it long enough for an associates at all .

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

The longer she waits to get a job the harder it will be for her. She will have no experience and she will be ten years older than other applicants.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

she’d probably list YouTube as job experience

cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:And, maybe I’m mistaken but has Britney ever shown proof of her ”graduating”? She’s notorious for lying when she wants people off of her back.....

True she kinda just stopped talking about it and wasn’t doing it for that long so wonder if did finish and like said not long ago think it’s a certificate not a degree

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

cjdonges_9 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:And, maybe I’m mistaken but has Britney ever shown proof of her ”graduating”? She’s notorious for lying when she wants people off of her back.....

True she kinda just stopped talking about it and wasn’t doing it for that long so wonder if did finish and like said not long ago think it’s a certificate not a degree

Don't some certifications expire?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”