MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: lulahebe
Previous part: viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13767

Britney is now posting vlogs to her "britneyandbaby" channel and cleaning/other videos to her "Britney Marie" channel, Harlow is a terrible sleeper, Nolan has bruises, and Aria apparently knows about Fortnite. The house building should be done by November, so they are shopping for appliances.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by Britxo »

Just want to say I’m living for the fact that Keren has surpassed 1 million subscribers, so has Kyra. & Jess just recently hit 800k subscribers and Brittany still, for the past couple years has been at 380k-390k. Lmaooooo.

That is all.
(Haven’t read this thread in days so if this has already been mentioned— my bad)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

In the ultrasound footage Britney looks like such a whore and all happy that she trapped another man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

Britxo wrote:Just want to say I’m living for the fact that Keren has surpassed 1 million subscribers, so has Kyra. & Jess just recently hit 800k subscribers and Brittany still, for the past couple years has been at 380k-390k. Lmaooooo.

That is all.
(Haven’t read this thread in days so if this has already been mentioned— my bad)

What's so special about Keren that people want to subscribe to their channel? I've only watched one or maybe two of their vlogs and theres nothing special about them, and both her and her husband are ugly AF.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

milubonita wrote:
Britxo wrote:Just want to say I’m living for the fact that Keren has surpassed 1 million subscribers, so has Kyra. & Jess just recently hit 800k subscribers and Brittany still, for the past couple years has been at 380k-390k. Lmaooooo.

That is all.

What's so special about Keren that people want to subscribe to their channel? I've only watched one or maybe two of their vlogs and theres nothing special about them, and both her and her husband are ugly AF.

I don't get it either! Their videos are even more boring than britneys.
MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Am I the only one that thinks it was completely irresponsible of her to go take Aria to get her costume after she got in trouble at school?? Like you couldn't wait to do that another time it was like she was being rewarded for getting a mark at school...
MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Am I the only one that thinks it was completely irresponsible of her to go take Aria to get her costume after she got in trouble at school?? Like you couldn't wait to do that another time it was like she was being rewarded for getting a mark at school...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

R.I.P. me after watching that extremelyyyy uncomfortable dr appt footage. They were doing that awkward chuckling/not making eye contact that you do with someone you barely know. And Britney’s all spazzing out with her weird hand movements ......can’t believe she put that entire clip in lol

She is fucking DIRTY that she let him fuck her bareback after 5 seconds. have some self respect...disgusting.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it was completely irresponsible of her to go take Aria to get her costume after she got in trouble at school?? Like you couldn't wait to do that another time it was like she was being rewarded for getting a mark at school...
I thought the same. And why couldn’t she just take her - why did it need to be a full performance, pointing out how cute harlow was last year etc. she said the other kids were sorted already, spend some time one on one with your kid, poor aria no wonder shes lashing out.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Maybe she should think maybe it’s all the emotional trauma of being separated from her father and seeing him twice a month that is affecting her daughter. Maybe should seek a counselor before it gets worse. I mean aria is shoving her brother to the point of bruises. That’s not normal.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Her kids have a bedtime of 7-30ish and are waking up at 5:30?? Doesn’t she realize that’s 10hours of sleep? I’d love for my kids to sleep for that long ( my Littles are awful sleepers) she was just waking up from a nap AFTER aria got home. Why are they napping so late in the afternoon? AND WHY DOESN’T SHE TRY TO GO TO BED EARLIER???? Their sleep schedules are all out of wack and is about to get worse. I think she is milking this whole being pregnant and tired thing way too much. She know this is franks FIRST BABY (gag) and he knows nothing about pregnancy. Pregnant women all over the world are working their butts off working long hours? Pregnancy may be uncomfortable, BUT IT ISN’T A DISABILITY!! As my grandma would have said, She is dumber than a box of rocks.

Aria doesn’t get to see her dad very often now. When she’s at home she has Brittany drooling over how amazing frank is with Nolan and Harlow. She hears Harlow calling him dad. She can see how hard she is pushing the whole dad thing with frank. She is seeing her mom get way more excited about frank being their “dad” than she ever was w Ean. Aria isn’t stupid..I think she is trying to figure out why her mom is so different now..why frank is home more than Ean was? And why the hell her mom keeps getting knocked up.

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Its so annoying watching her getting excited over the Christmas stuff. Just fucking great now she gets what she wants and is going to have a brand spankin new home to decorate right before christmas. Its Probably what she's been praying for.
AA2018
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AA2018 »

I'm probably a little late, just catching up.

About Nolan's bruising I believe it could've easily been his sisters hitting him playing around.

He has Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy and one of the symptoms is having a low platelet count (thrombocytopenia). Having a low platelet count makes you susceptible to easy bruising because your blood doesn't clot fast enough.

Yeah, maybe she should be watching her kids a little better but it's a little crazy to assume Nolan's getting abused just because he has a couple bruises. Kids are rough and Nolan bruises easily. It makes sense. If she had anything to hide she could easily just edit Nolan out...
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

AA2018 wrote:I'm probably a little late, just catching up.

About Nolan's bruising I believe it could've easily been his sisters hitting him playing around.

He has Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy and one of the symptoms is having a low platelet count (thrombocytopenia). Having a low platelet count makes you susceptible to easy bruising because your blood doesn't clot fast enough.

Yeah, maybe she should be watching her kids a little better but it's a little crazy to assume Nolan's getting abused just because he has a couple bruises. Kids are rough and Nolan bruises easily. It makes sense. If she had anything to hide she could easily just edit Nolan out...
Britney doesn't have DMD, neither does Harlow or Aria but in the months since pastor frank has come into the picture every one of them has had bruises appear, which wasn't a common thing before. Its concerning that with this new partner that Britney barely knows comes everyone suddenly having bruises. No one wants it to be true, people are just pointing out that there has been a pattern.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Does Ean take Aria to school/pick her up?

Earlier in the week in one of the videos Aria was all dressed and ready to go, and Nolan was still in pyjamas and Brit was still in bed, we never see her drop aria off (except her first day) or pick her up.

Then in today's video she said Aria "just got home" even though she's in bed having just woke from her nap.

Honestly I think ean is more involved than Britney lets on, she just doesn't mention when they're with him.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
AnonSource
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AnonSource »

Wasn't there a video or something where Frank was play fighting/playing rough with one of the girls?

Maybe now, the kids think that kind of rough play is acceptable and in turn end up getting hurt and bruised. If Britney isn't watching them properly then she isn't going to be around to prevent these incidents from happening and rectifying their rough behaviour. She should have also not allowed such rough play between Frank and the kids in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it was completely irresponsible of her to go take Aria to get her costume after she got in trouble at school?? Like you couldn't wait to do that another time it was like she was being rewarded for getting a mark at school...
Maybe she felt guilty for the way she punished her...
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

MommaOfThree wrote:Her kids have a bedtime of 7-30ish and are waking up at 5:30?? Doesn’t she realize that’s 10hours of sleep? I’d love for my kids to sleep for that long ( my Littles are awful sleepers) she was just waking up from a nap AFTER aria got home. Why are they napping so late in the afternoon? AND WHY DOESN’T SHE TRY TO GO TO BED EARLIER???? Their sleep schedules are all out of wack and is about to get worse. I think she is milking this whole being pregnant and tired thing way too much. She know this is franks FIRST BABY (gag) and he knows nothing about pregnancy. Pregnant women all over the world are working their butts off working long hours? Pregnancy may be uncomfortable, BUT IT ISN’T A DISABILITY!! As my grandma would have said, She is dumber than a box of rocks.

Aria doesn’t get to see her dad very often now. When she’s at home she has Brittany drooling over how amazing frank is with Nolan and Harlow. She hears Harlow calling him dad. She can see how hard she is pushing the whole dad thing with frank. She is seeing her mom get way more excited about frank being their “dad” than she ever was w Ean. Aria isn’t stupid..I think she is trying to figure out why her mom is so different now..why frank is home more than Ean was? And why the hell her mom keeps getting knocked up.

Aria has gone through so much change and I just want to point out that frank isn't home more than Ean was.. Ean worked multiple jobs during arias first year or two but then began working normal hours. Before Harlow was born, he started working primarily from home, leaving only to do inspections a couple times a week at most. He was there quite a bit. Now she never sees him. Britney is such a crappy mother for not fixing that for her daughter. Britney is micromanaging all of this and it's heartbreaking to watch.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:Her kids have a bedtime of 7-30ish and are waking up at 5:30?? Doesn’t she realize that’s 10hours of sleep? I’d love for my kids to sleep for that long ( my Littles are awful sleepers) she was just waking up from a nap AFTER aria got home. Why are they napping so late in the afternoon? AND WHY DOESN’T SHE TRY TO GO TO BED EARLIER???? Their sleep schedules are all out of wack and is about to get worse. I think she is milking this whole being pregnant and tired thing way too much. She know this is franks FIRST BABY (gag) and he knows nothing about pregnancy. Pregnant women all over the world are working their butts off working long hours? Pregnancy may be uncomfortable, BUT IT ISN’T A DISABILITY!! As my grandma would have said, She is dumber than a box of rocks.

Aria has gone through so much change and I just want to point out that frank isn't home more than Ean was.. Ean worked multiple jobs during arias first year or two but then began working normal hours. Before Harlow was born, he started working primarily from home, leaving only to do inspections a couple times a week at most. He was there quite a bit. Now she never sees him. Britney is such a crappy mother for not fixing that for her daughter. Britney is micromanaging all of this and it's heartbreaking to watch.
& the fact that she thinks her kids are so happy and “they absolutely adore Frank” makes me wanna punch her in the face. When she 1st moved out at least Ean was coming around a lot and they seemed to still be on good terms driving around together. Now this bitch literally has Frank taking the kids to Eans car when he picks them up...talk about a slap in the face...imagine how Ean feels or those kids feel when their dad can’t even come over anymore. I would never wish harm on anyone but GD Britney needs some karma in her life. Britney has no control over those kids now just wait till Scarlett or born. I hope Aria gets to live with Ean in the future at least she’ll have undivided attention.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”