BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Ewwwwwww frank is so conceited. He literally posted a photo of himself with his fire gear on with some motivational bullshit quote. Um I'm confused guys. Is frank the only firefighter in the world? Is he some god damn saint or something?! If he is, I had no idea... There's plenty of men out there who do much more dangerous jobs. I would be embarrassed if he were my husband.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Of course Aria is acting out with all the changes he’s has experienced this year. Kids struggle to adjust and act out when their parents separate all the time and most people don’t move some new dude in, get married and pregnant within a 2-3 month time frame. Aria had no time to adjust to her parents separation and then Frank came along, she didn’t have time to adjust to Frank being around and he was already moved in and living with them and then before she knew it mom was pregnant again. Aria has always been such a daddy’s girl and it must be so hard for her not seeing him as often. Her poor little head must be spinning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

herebcofbritney wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Aria is screwed either way if she stays she'll be an unpaid servant if she leaves she knows Nolan and Harlow will basically be on their own to muddle through the best they can. :(
I don't think Aria will go. I think she loves Nolan a lot right now and as she gets older and understands his condition she's going to feel a responsibility to him, especially with their deadbeat mother. So she'll stay where he is and grow more and more resentful of Britney, and then when Nolan passes, that's when she'll cut off contact. I can see it all now.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I agree. I put myself in her shoes and I would feel guilty leaving even if Nolan didn’t have DMD. But knowing how her mom neglects them already, it’ll get worse when Nolan’s symptoms start really progressing. It’s so sad. She could have Aria in extra curricular activities, put Harlow in daycare for a couple of hours and only spend time with Nolan. But no, her kids were just YT props. Nothing more. I love my son to death. I take advantage of everyday I have here with him and he’s 100% healthy as far as we know. If my son had DMD you bet your ass I would be taking him to Disney and his siblings as well. We would go to children’s museums, parks, we would go on vacations. You can take them on a cruise and there’s tons to do and it’s not too expensive. But I think Britney truly is stretching her budget with this house which is why she isn’t doing anything extra besides buying food and coffee. She budgets for that and clothes and dumb stuff but I haven’t seen these kids go on a real vacation for themselves. I haven’t seen Britney do one parental thing lately. Punishing your child is hurting her more than helping at the moment. She needs to talk to Aria and really see how she’s feeling. I bet Aria would open up if she only went to talk to her privately for once without thumbhead frank. She just assumes Aria is fine. Kids are good at hiding a lot of their issues but sometimes they shine through IE: Aria acting up.

Talking of vacations, whats the betting her and Frenk go on a "late honeymoon" before the kids get their holiday? I'd put good money on it.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... a18db9.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 9e678f.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 0acebb.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 8271a2.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c1e0ad.png[/img]

Just a few of the comments on her last video mentioning how Aria needs more attention and possibly therapy.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... a18db9.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 9e678f.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 0acebb.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 8271a2.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c1e0ad.png[/img]

Just a few of the comments on her last video mentioning how Aria needs more attention and possibly therapy.

Also one in there about Nolan eating while she’s sleeping lol. I thought the same thing.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Have y'all seen how one of her minions asked on IG why doesn't Frank adopt Aria, Nolan and Harlow.... like wtf

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

That IG post Frank made shows how much he loves himself. Even his friend commented with hashtags in a joking way, but it showed how his friends actually think of him. They know him best. An up himself, conceited jerk.
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

Of course Aria needs therapy, but why would brit bitch pay for that when she doesn't even do anything for her terminally ill son? She is so self centered even people who still subbed can tell her daughter is struggling. She just took away her happiness and nothing she do for her now or later can ever make it up to her. Aria will absolutely resent her later when she is a teen, continue to not listen, continue fighting and brit will have more babies by then playing the tired victim mother card.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:I don't think Aria will go. I think she loves Nolan a lot right now and as she gets older and understands his condition she's going to feel a responsibility to him, especially with their deadbeat mother. So she'll stay where he is and grow more and more resentful of Britney, and then when Nolan passes, that's when she'll cut off contact. I can see it all now.

I agree. I put myself in her shoes and I would feel guilty leaving even if Nolan didn’t have DMD. But knowing how her mom neglects them already, it’ll get worse when Nolan’s symptoms start really progressing. It’s so sad. She could have Aria in extra curricular activities, put Harlow in daycare for a couple of hours and only spend time with Nolan. But no, her kids were just YT props. Nothing more. I love my son to death. I take advantage of everyday I have here with him and he’s 100% healthy as far as we know. If my son had DMD you bet your ass I would be taking him to Disney and his siblings as well. We would go to children’s museums, parks, we would go on vacations. You can take them on a cruise and there’s tons to do and it’s not too expensive. But I think Britney truly is stretching her budget with this house which is why she isn’t doing anything extra besides buying food and coffee. She budgets for that and clothes and dumb stuff but I haven’t seen these kids go on a real vacation for themselves. I haven’t seen Britney do one parental thing lately. Punishing your child is hurting her more than helping at the moment. She needs to talk to Aria and really see how she’s feeling. I bet Aria would open up if she only went to talk to her privately for once without thumbhead frank. She just assumes Aria is fine. Kids are good at hiding a lot of their issues but sometimes they shine through IE: Aria acting up.

Talking of vacations, whats the betting her and Frenk go on a "late honeymoon" before the kids get their holiday? I'd put good money on it.

Shes not going anywhere lol

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

quietmouse wrote:Of course Aria needs therapy, but why would brit bitch pay for that when she doesn't even do anything for her terminally ill son? She is so self centered even people who still subbed can tell her daughter is struggling. She just took away her happiness and nothing she do for her now or later can ever make it up to her. Aria will absolutely resent her later when she is a teen, continue to not listen, continue fighting and brit will have more babies by then playing the tired victim mother card.
Do the schools there have counsellors? Haylee got Hazzel straight in with the school counsellor after her split with Randy. If nothing else, Britney should be doing the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamawombat wrote:
quietmouse wrote:Of course Aria needs therapy, but why would brit bitch pay for that when she doesn't even do anything for her terminally ill son? She is so self centered even people who still subbed can tell her daughter is struggling. She just took away her happiness and nothing she do for her now or later can ever make it up to her. Aria will absolutely resent her later when she is a teen, continue to not listen, continue fighting and brit will have more babies by then playing the tired victim mother card.
Do the schools there have counsellors? Haylee got Hazzel straight in with the school counsellor after her split with Randy. If nothing else, Britney should be doing the same thing.

Britney lives in a constant state of denial. She probably thinks Aria is fine and just being bad because.

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

herebcofbritney wrote:
mamawombat wrote:

Britney lives in a constant state of denial. She probably thinks Aria is fine and just being bad because.

Well hopefully the teachers who have said watch her vlogs have arranged it instead.

LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Knowing Britney she will probably just take Aria's barbies away again. I also notice how she constantly seems to be hiding away and playing in the closet with her barbies. Poor girl needs stimulation.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

LeahxYumiko wrote:Knowing Britney she will probably just take Aria's barbies away again. I also notice how she constantly seems to be hiding away and playing in the closet with her barbies. Poor girl needs stimulation.
There was a vlog a few back and I thought it was so sad seeing aria playing by herself in the closet Image

KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

Aria, my heart is breaking for you and your siblings.

Once you are happy right Bitch?
That's all that matters...
You got your firefighter husband and coffee. Your house and throw pillows.
Who cares if Aria and Nolan are missing their dad?
Who cares if they had no time to adjust?
Who cares if a strange man is watching them bathe or is supervising them whilst "momma bear" sleeps in as she carries her FOURTH?
Who cares if Nolan wants to sleep with mom? (He will only be little for so long)
Who cares if Aria is locked in her room bc she doesn't have her dad with her and she is hurting and grieving and her mom keeps "punishing" her?

All while mom is fighting and then grinning at a camera, stalking their new house with a new man.

Who cares right? As long as this whore is happy.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I know firemen have weird schedules but is that normal to only work 2 days a week?? Go to work only 1 day then be home for 2 days??

My uncles a firefighter and he’ll have to stay at the station a few nights in a row and then come home a couple nights..

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

KeepingItReal wrote:Aria, my heart is breaking for you and your siblings.

Who cares if a strange man is watching them bathe or is supervising them whilst "momma bear" sleeps in as she carries her FOURTH?
Who cares if Nolan wants to sleep with mom? (He will only be little for so long)
Who cares if Aria is locked in her room bc she doesn't have her dad with her and she is hurting and grieving and her mom keeps "punishing" her?

All while mom is fighting and then grinning at a camera, stalking their new house with a new man.

ImageImageImage Amen to everything you said!

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by locobananas »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know firemen have weird schedules but is that normal to only work 2 days a week?? Go to work only 1 day then be home for 2 days??

My uncles a firefighter and he’ll have to stay at the station a few nights in a row and then come home a couple nights..

Frank and my husbands schedule are the same. 24 hours on, 48 hours off. Although my husband also works part time at another dept so he does a 48 hr shift once a week as well. It really depends on the department, but most that I’ve seen here in the south are 24 on, 48 off
Theodora
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theodora »

KeepingItReal wrote:Aria, my heart is breaking for you and your siblings.

All of this. Hey Brittany put a response to this on a baseball cap.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Wobbledewobble wrote:I don’t think she’s saying she never loved ean. She probably did at one point and then stopped and now she’s head over heals for Frank and has never had such strong feelings for someone (barf) so for her, this time it feels right. Like with ean she probably did love him but knew it wasn’t gonna ever work out lol

Or, she’s just trying to convince herself... I think she and Ean were really comfortable, probably not “love of my life” stuff, but enough love that if they had both put in effort, it could’ve worked. But B is lazy and selfish and up her own ass, so she thought she could do better. Now, I think she’s realising how much Ean did, so she’s trying to convince herself that Freeenk is Mr Wonderful and a once in a lifetime love... I don’t buy it

Return to “Britneyandbaby”