BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by Mspenny »

Hatethefakeones wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 6d3884.png[/img]
4- 13:55 I have no idea how she is ok with Harlow rubbing herself against Franks shorts like wtf? She is so calm with that! Gross
5- I am seriously convinced that Harlow is her favorite child. She even ignored Nolan the whole time she was blowing air on Harlow’s belly saying” I love you” and instead of doing the “I love you Nolan” she did it to Luna. Nolan just did the same because he wanted attention that her mom never gave him.

Why is she changing Harlow in front of Frank?? Is anyone else upset by this? Why is he filming it too? I am so sensitive to this because I was abused by a family member and no one had a clue. You don’t change your 2 year old daughter in front of any man but her father. I’m honestly disgusted. I also remember a week or so ago in her vlog she was editing in bed and then Harlow and Frank came in. Harlow’s hair was wet like she’d just had her bath but Brit was tucked into bed editing.. so I think it’s safe to assume Frank gave Harlow her bath. YUCK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Luna89 wrote:Ewe she really isn't as good looking as she thinks [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f59868.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ugh they need to stop filming themselves in bed.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

badenglisch wrote:
Luna89 wrote:Ewe she really isn't as good looking as she thinks [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f59868.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ugh they need to stop filming themselves in bed.

It's probably because Ean watches the videos and she wants him to see her with thumbhead. She is such an idiot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Mspenny wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 6d3884.png[/img]
4- 13:55 I have no idea how she is ok with Harlow rubbing herself against Franks shorts like wtf? She is so calm with that! Gross
5- I am seriously convinced that Harlow is her favorite child. She even ignored Nolan the whole time she was blowing air on Harlow’s belly saying” I love you” and instead of doing the “I love you Nolan” she did it to Luna. Nolan just did the same because he wanted attention that her mom never gave him.

Why is she changing Harlow in front of Frank?? Is anyone else upset by this? Why is he filming it too? I am so sensitive to this because I was abused by a family member and no one had a clue. You don’t change your 2 year old daughter in front of any man but her father. I’m honestly disgusted. I also remember a week or so ago in her vlog she was editing in bed and then Harlow and Frank came in. Harlow’s hair was wet like she’d just had her bath but Brit was tucked into bed editing.. so I think it’s safe to assume Frank gave Harlow her bath. YUCK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No no no. You should torally trust Britney's judgment. She knows, "the signs".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
lindseyv06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyv06 »

131618 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Also maybe britney was the one putting off the wedding? She seemed so uncomfortable during his proposal. She was barely smiling.
I've never seen the proposal I just watched it now, my god that was awkward. And the way she said "thank you" to him, no way was it just a surprise.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I feel like even she admitted not long after that she knew. Or knew it was coming sometime so it wasn't really surprising to her

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yeah it's not really the same when she kept begging for one...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

If the mortgage is really higher than current rent then she is an idiot and making herself appear like a fool.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

tea_spiller wrote:If the mortgage is really higher than current rent then she is an idiot and making herself appear like a fool.
Id expect her mortgage to be more than rent. She rents a 3 bedroom apartment (?), and the house is what 4 bedrooms with loads of extra square footage. Id totally expect a mortgage for a family home to be more than an apartment.

I live in New Zealand and even with council rates and insurances our mortgage (for the size of the house + section) is still just slighty higher than what we would pay for a rental the same size (and we had a 30% down payment). But its OUR house - we can paint, decorate, renovation and do whatever we like because its ours!
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Haulnarse wrote:
tea_spiller wrote:If the mortgage is really higher than current rent then she is an idiot and making herself appear like a fool.
Id expect her mortgage to be more than rent. She rents a 3 bedroom apartment (?), and the house is what 4 bedrooms with loads of extra square footage. Id totally expect a mortgage for a family home to be more than an apartment.

I live in New Zealand and even with council rates and insurances our mortgage (for the size of the house + section) is still just slighty higher than what we would pay for a rental the same size (and we had a 30% down payment). But its OUR house - we can paint, decorate, renovation and do whatever we like because its ours!
Our house is more than our rent was BUT we went into it knowing that in just a couple years, that 900 sw ft apartment we were renting will cost way more than our 2000 + huge backyard home will ever cost. A fixed rate mortgage will save you so much if you stay in your home, even if you start out by paying a little more than market rent.

I read an article about how renting a cheap house is smarter financially in the long run than buying a home that is a couple hundredmore than your rent before bed last night (it was an opinion piece, not based on market studies) and I wanted to pull my hair out.

Britney lives in a LCOL town though so she easily could have bought a home under what she pays in rent but it wouldn't be up to her standards- it would be used, not brand new.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

Our house is more than our rent was BUT we went into it knowing that in just a couple years, that 900 sw ft apartment we were renting will cost way more than our 2000 + huge backyard home will ever cost. A fixed rate mortgage will save you so much if you stay in your home, even if you start out by paying a little more than market rent.

I read an article about how renting a cheap house is smarter financially in the long run than buying a home that is a couple hundredmore than your rent before bed last night (it was an opinion piece, not based on market studies) and I wanted to pull my hair out.

Britney lives in a LCOL town though so she easily could have bought a home under what she pays in rent but it wouldn't be up to her standards- it would be used, not brand new.
Housing where she lives in SC is actually quite expensive compared to other areas. It’s one of the more affluent Charlotte suburbs. She still should’ve been able to find something lower than what they’re paying for the new house though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Her rent is $1500. If the house is the price we think when someone looked up the. Builder her mortgage is anywhere between 2300 and 2700. Our house was 367k and mortgage is 2300.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

Housing where she lives in SC is actually quite expensive compared to other areas. It’s one of the more affluent Charlotte suburbs. She still should’ve been able to find something lower than what they’re paying for the new house though.

I did a zillow search and there are plenty of nice homes in a similar price range for what she pays for her apartment. Some are more expensive but in developed neighborhoods like one I found for 269k.
5 bed
3 bath
3200 sq ft

40k more than my 3 bed 2.5 bath 2000 sq ft. You could never find such a beautiful huge home for that price here.

Her town is petty LCOL especially for her income. She could have bought something way cheaper to fit her needs but it's not brand new so not jo to her standards
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

How she talks to her kids makes me upset. She going to raise ill mannered adults. “Gimmy those” to Nolan about the cheese snacks, why can’t you say “can I please have those”??? Then to aria about her donating toys “this doesn’t mean I’m replacing all your toys”, that just seems like an asshole thing to say too

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

I must be the only weirdo, but I think she did good saying that she wouldn't replace the toys she's donating, in fact I think she shouldn't have said that she wouldn't get toys until Christmas. Her kids are entitled enough and need to be taught a lesson. But then again Britt is the most materialistic human being on earth that those kids will never learn humility.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Moony wrote:How she talks to her kids makes me upset. She going to raise ill mannered adults. “Gimmy those” to Nolan about the cheese snacks, why can’t you say “can I please have those”??? Then to aria about her donating toys “this doesn’t mean I’m replacing all your toys”, that just seems like an asshole thing to say too

She talks to them like a sibling instead of a parent.
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

milubonita wrote:I must be the only weirdo, but I think she did good saying that she wouldn't replace the toys she's donating, in fact I think she shouldn't have said that she wouldn't get toys until Christmas. Her kids are entitled enough and need to be taught a lesson. But then again Britt is the most materialistic human being on earth that those kids will never learn humility.
A little praise or small reward wouldn't have hurt, out of all the kids Aria is the least spoiled and gets the least amount of attention. I think something simple like having her pick what was for dinner would've sufficed. It's obvious there is always tension between the two, but instead of B understanding and listening to her daughter she just takes things away to get her to behave. Normally that would be fine, but its obvious at this point she can't connect with her mom or stepdad. She needs some counseling, but B is in her love bubble and will not let anyone ruin it for her.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

As far as the donating, I agree with her that she shouldn't have her toys replaced BUT it's a negative reaction immediately following a good deed. Parenting 101 no-no. Praise her, and later you can let her know she wont be getting more.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Btw what are her kids going to have 6 christmases now? B's mom, her dad, E's mom, E's dad, the fake family with frank, and Frank's parents?? Whew, that was exhausting just to type

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

milubonita wrote:I must be the only weirdo, but I think she did good saying that she wouldn't replace the toys she's donating, in fact I think she shouldn't have said that she wouldn't get toys until Christmas. Her kids are entitled enough and need to be taught a lesson. But then again Britt is the most materialistic human being on earth that those kids will never learn humility.

Christmas is 2 months away and she’s gonna get a shit ton of useless toys so there was no point of her saying that like she doesn’t bribe her kids with shit every damn day. If Aria really did want to donate them herself (which I doubt she came up with that herself) she should’ve praised for wanting to do something good not give her some backhanded compliment. Aria has done a complete 180 since they moved out but Britney couldn’t care less because it’s all about her “happiness”. She’s only 6 years old, she’s still so small yet Britney treats her like she’s 16 making her get the kids ready and trying to make it cute by saying
“sHe wAnTs tO hElP oUt”
“sHes iNdiPiDeNt”
“sHes hArLoWs mOmMy”
“sHeS mY liTtle hElPeR”

No Britney your cunt ass sucks at life & just cant take care of the kids you made so you’re using your poor child as a nanny

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

The way she handled aria donating her toys was just weird and wrong (in my opinion) if It was me I will praise the good behavior and tell her how she will make ither kods who cant afford it happy
I wont be “are you sure are you sure” YES later when I go through the things and i see a toy she really loved I will ask if she is sure about it but not before praising her
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

131618 wrote:As far as the donating, I agree with her that she shouldn't have her toys replaced BUT it's a negative reaction immediately following a good deed. Parenting 101 no-no. Praise her, and later you can let her know she wont be getting more.

Exactly what i was going to say. She didn't need to put a damper on the positive mood right away. It would have made a lot more sense to wait and see if she started asking for a bunch of new stuff first. I think she was trying to seem like a good mother teaching her daughter a lesson, but she ended up coming off as a massive bitch.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”