BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

Unread post by olemama »

The thing with Aria and Nolan's board games is that they are going to require an adult to sit down and play them with the children. What are the odds that Britney will do that? She doesn't play board games with kids now and in a month or so Britney and Frank are going to be too tired with Scarlett to pay any attention to Aria and Nolan. So the games will gather dust in some closet. Should have gotten books for the kids, Brit.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

I overall liked the gifts. But honestly, two art tables and two sets of art supplies is a waste of space and money. What happened to kids sharing?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Who the hell wants to see her huffing and puffing wrapping presents? Stop it with the filler videos, if you don’t have enough ideas for Vlogmas then just don’t fkn do it
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

PissedOutDQ wrote:I overall liked the gifts. But honestly, two art tables and two sets of art supplies is a waste of space and money. What happened to kids sharing?
Did she really buy them two separate Art tables just for coloring? Wtf? Since when is a dining room table only for eating? Smh...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

milubonita wrote:
PissedOutDQ wrote:I overall liked the gifts. But honestly, two art tables and two sets of art supplies is a waste of space and money. What happened to kids sharing?
Did she really buy them two separate Art tables just for coloring? Wtf? Since when is a dining room table only for eating? Smh...

I thought that she just bought Aria and art station a few months ago from target?

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

She’s cutting back on Christmas presents for the kids so she can spend more money on buying all new furniture and decor for the house. She’s not fooling anyone. Next year the kids will be back to loads of gifts. Plus she will want to spoil the golden child.

Her excuse will be “well it’s Scarlehh’s first Chriss-muss so we really wanted to go all out and it’s only fair to the other kids if we do for them too” or some shit like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I think getting a table and chairs for Nolan as a Christmas gift is feeble. I understand that many families cannot afford toys for Christmas and their budget must be spent on necessities like clothing, furniture, linen..but Britney and Frank not are in that category. They are not stinting themselves. If Nolan needs something, Britney should just fucking provide it for him and not give it as a "gift"'. Nolan is a special boy with real struggles ahead and he deserves a special, thoughtful gift.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

chloe6124 wrote:I thought the presents she picked were really good. Kids love games. Harlow is at the age she will love the stroller and doll house. It’s nice to see her not go over board. Hopefully she is learning her lesson about buying stuff all the time. If her and Frank can actually sit down and do a budget and talk about finances that will be huge to their marriage lasting.

Only when the kids are involved though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

British25 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... cca962.png

"that I'm proud to call mine"

Things like this is what make me dislike him - it's unnecessary. He could say how proud he is of them, and that he loves them etc, but I feel like he goes out of his way to act like some kind of saviour to them all, and everyone's kissing his ass as though Ean was the worst and Frank is a hero. Boooooring. They're not yours.

I have a feeling: he didn't write that text, someone -a youtuber- did
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

You guys, I was looking through the November Cosmo magazine and came across a quiz about “moving too fast”. I was reading the results and this was the result for the “too fast”. Lol Someone needs to send this to Britchney. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 5305e1.jpg[/img]

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Hum... am I the only one thinking a book should have pages to flip and no batteries (except for my Kindle obviously lol...). That gift she got for Harlow as something to read is not a book ! It's merely something for her to learn words Britney's too lazy to teach her... at least maybe Harlow will end up pronouncing words right...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

damneaFrance wrote:Hum... am I the only one thinking a book should have pages to flip and no batteries (except for my Kindle obviously lol...). That gift she got for Harlow as something to read is not a book ! It's merely something for her to learn words Britney's too lazy to teach her... at least maybe Harlow will end up pronouncing words right...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
I agree. Something to read should be a book. But a child harlows age requires an adult to read the book to her. So instead she gets a battery operated ‘book’

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

milubonita wrote:

My kids are older than hers (11, 9 & 7) but all of their colouring in and art stuff lives in a cupboard in our dining room. There is no way in hell art stuff goes in bedrooms... in a few months time she will be asking for suggestions of products to get crayon, pen and paint off the walls of the kids bedrooms!
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Haulnarse wrote:
milubonita wrote:

My kids are older than hers (11, 9 & 7) but all of their colouring in and art stuff lives in a cupboard in our dining room. There is no way in hell art stuff goes in bedrooms... in a few months time she will be asking for suggestions of products to get crayon, pen and paint off the walls of the kids bedrooms!

The way she said he can have his own space in his room to do art made me think that she just wants him to stay in his room like aria does. She it's 1 less kid to watch. I'm willing to bet she wouldn't care if he stayed in his room all day as long as he's out of her hair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:
milubonita wrote:

Well they need to be out of her way so Britney can lazy it up in bed with Scarface because you know it’s “fReNkS fIrSt bAbY”. She’s making sure they have everything they need in order for them to entertain themselves. She normally gets them all junk toys so it’s just funny how she’s tryna act all frugal & getting them more hands on stuff so they won’t bother her.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Bambi_ wrote:You guys, I was looking through the November Cosmo magazine and came across a quiz about “moving too fast”. I was reading the results and this was the result for the “too fast”. Lol Someone needs to send this to Britchney. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 5305e1.jpg[/img]

I wonder if the author of that knows about Brit, pretty big coincidence to use her little catchphrase in a quiz exactly describing her.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

Oh god lmfaooo 4 months is not even close to “half a year” this bitch will do anything to stretch time out and make it seem like her and Frank have been together for a long time.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 7ab534.jpg[/img]
Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Oh god lmfaooo 4 months is not even close to “half a year” this bitch will do anything to stretch time out and make it seem like her and Frank have been together for a long time.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 7ab534.jpg[/img]
She’s 8 months pregnant and meet him 9 months ago so I don’t see how half a year of marriage is any better lmao

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Oh god lmfaooo 4 months is not even close to “half a year” this bitch will do anything to stretch time out and make it seem like her and Frank have been together for a long time.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 7ab534.jpg[/img]
When you've only been together as long as they have, a freaking pen becomes a sacred relic ImageImage she's harking back like it's their 25th anniversary Image

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Four months isn't even long enough to "find " the pen ImageImage

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”