BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lmaooo at that fucking pen! She seriously embarrasses herself so much. It wasn’t that lost if it’s only been misplaced for like 1 month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And I love how something symbolic to their relationship is a pen. I married my high school sweetheart and have a box of mementos from things we’ve done together over the years. Their only mementos are a pen and an ultrasound

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:And I love how something symbolic to their relationship is a pen. I married my high school sweetheart and have a box of mementos from things we’ve done together over the years. Their only mementos are a pen and an ultrasound

You're forgetting their messages on Match and a broken condom.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

funkycat123 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:And I love how something symbolic to their relationship is a pen. I married my high school sweetheart and have a box of mementos from things we’ve done together over the years. Their only mementos are a pen and an ultrasound

You're forgetting their messages on Match and a broken condom.
And the milk stained rug they got married on ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

bitch better have fun getting Playdoh out of Nolan's bedroom carpet

doesn't Nolan have the white Ikea kids table in his room...?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title Suggestions Thread - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=9066&p=1264999#p1264999

Post title suggestions for part 57 ^^ there ^^ and I'll make y'all a new thread by Monday. Thanks!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

Married half a year and together 9 or 10 months total and 8 months pregnant

When you know you know

Her kids need therapy ASAP.
Too many changes in less than a year

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

priscilla_teka wrote:Married half a year and together 9 or 10 months total and 8 months pregnant

When you know you know

Her kids need therapy ASAP.
Too many changes in less than a year

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
Correction they’ve only been together 7 months lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How long do you guys think she would have kept frank a secret if she didn’t get knocked up right away?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How long do you guys think she would have kept frank a secret if she didn’t get knocked up right away?

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:How long do you guys think she would have kept frank a secret if she didn’t get knocked up right away?

She was not pregnant yet when she introduced him on Insta on May 4th.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I think they’ll get into a lot of arguments once Scarlow is here. Brits a “my way or the highway” and Frank very clearly wants to be involved. I’ve heard a baby puts a massive strain on your relationship, especially if you have different ideas on how to raise a baby. Brit is going to be exhausted and I predict Frank will likely be the one looking after the kids while Brit cares for the baby. Leading him to feel resentment and her to lash out because she’s not being appreciated for all her hard work and all that she “does”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Since she planned to trap him she told the internet so early so she could make it appear as if they'd been together a long time. She saying her period is wonky yeah she knew damn well when she was ovulating and had unprotected sex then said oops.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Sorry if this has been discussed but could she be suing Ean for full custody? I can totally see her aggreeing to their visitation schedule, and even telling him to go ahead and save up his money for a place and she'd ask him if she needs help with bills.... and now is going back on all that and saying he's a deadbeat dad who doesn't give her any money and never sees the kids. And she wants Frank to adopt them, hence the "proud to call them mine" bullshit.....

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

131618 wrote:Sorry if this has been discussed but could she be suing Ean for full custody? I can totally see her aggreeing to their visitation schedule, and even telling him to go ahead and save up his money for a place and she'd ask him if she needs help with bills.... and now is going back on all that and saying he's a deadbeat dad who doesn't give her any money and never sees the kids. And she wants Frank to adopt them, hence the "proud to call them mine" bullshit.....

Ean will never relinquish his parental rights and no court will order such thing even if Britney wants it. Ean has a documented history of being a good father and supporting his family. Frank will never be able to adopt the children.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

olemama wrote:
131618 wrote:Sorry if this has been discussed but could she be suing Ean for full custody? I can totally see her aggreeing to their visitation schedule, and even telling him to go ahead and save up his money for a place and she'd ask him if she needs help with bills.... and now is going back on all that and saying he's a deadbeat dad who doesn't give her any money and never sees the kids. And she wants Frank to adopt them, hence the "proud to call them mine" bullshit.....

Ean will never relinquish his parental rights and no court will order such thing even if Britney wants it. Ean has a documented history of being a good father and supporting his family. Frank will never be able to adopt the children.
On top of that, that would require Britney having the kids 24/7 and she won't voluntarily do that. She lives for when she doesn't have to look after them.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

^ Usually legal adoption is used in instances where the biological dad was never in the picture (leaving the mom before the birth, walking out on the family, etc) or where the biological dad has voluntarily left the picture and the kids never see him. Ean is still part of the kids' lives (I hope), and if Britney were to sue for child support I think Ean would pay it. North Carolina requires all legal rights by the biological dad to be terminated if the stepdad wants to adopt, and usually that only happens in extreme cases without the bio dad consenting (evidence of abuse etc). I really hope Frank doesn't adopt Aria, Nolan, and Harlow. They deserve to at least know Ean, he seems like he actually tries at parenting.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

LordoftheSnark wrote:^ Usually legal adoption is used in instances where the biological dad was never in the picture (leaving the mom before the birth, walking out on the family, etc) or where the biological dad has voluntarily left the picture and the kids never see him. Ean is still part of the kids' lives (I hope), and if Britney were to sue for child support I think Ean would pay it. North Carolina requires all legal rights by the biological dad to be terminated if the stepdad wants to adopt, and usually that only happens in extreme cases without the bio dad consenting (evidence of abuse etc). I really hope Frank doesn't adopt Aria, Nolan, and Harlow. They deserve to at least know Ean, he seems like he actually tries at parenting.
He could never adopt unless Ean suddenly decides to abandon his kids and give up his rights.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Brittany and frank will definitely have a strained marriage. Within the first 2-3 years of dating or marriage (if you marry 2 months in like Brit), you're still learning each other's quirks and bad habits. Then add a baby, step children, YT, a move, an unwanted dog, and a mortgage on their salaries and you're in for a disaster. Then the kid comes, shit really starts hitting the fan. Unless frank is chill and doesn't give a shit how Britney parents his daughter. But let's face it, he's dominant and will not stand for that. He's picked out clothes for her on his own. My husband never cared what our son wore and now that I'm pregnant again, he still doesn't care what clothes I buy. Some men just don't have interest in that. But you can tell frank does and he's enjoying every min of being a dad. Which he should. Brit will try and take it away and dictate what Frank's Job will be once Scarlett gets here. Since she knows more and all. They will for sure argue. My husband and I have been together 5 years total, married 3 and we have an 18 month and I'm 19 weeks pregnant. It has definitely strained our marriage to have children and we have a strong foundation that we built before getting married and having kids. I can't see Brit and frank having that. My husband was also raised differently than me and went to private school and was raised Catholic and I went to public and I'm far from religious. Britney is a chameleon and the religion part is no issue but they're 2 different people still. This will be an absolute disaster. I mean they e already unfollowed each other 1-2x and it's been what? 7 months lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rookie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rookie »

I just watched the vlog and did she really say "frigerator"? I'm sorry but isn't either "refrigerator" or "fridge"? Maybe I didn't hear correctly but that's what it seemed

Return to “Britneyandbaby”