Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Re: Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Unread post by Guest »

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 775cd3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181225</span><span>/</span><span>d8c2ade9c050344dee17409041775cd3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

This definitely looks like Franks personal truck. Not his parents unless I’m missing something. He got a new truck and put them more in debt. I mean buying a new house and a truck at the same time doesn’t sound like a smart financial move to me.
I have a feeling he's just trolling but it would be hilarious if it's really his! If it is he will buy a quad with Brit's money by next hunting season.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by guineapeegz »

zipadeedodah wrote:
gab91 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 875406.jpg[/img]

Her bump is so strange. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m due not long after she is. I can tell you first hand all bumps look strange when you’re laying down especially if the baby is curled up on one side. Mine looks strange at times as well. I just don’t flaunt it for the whole world to see Image
Aww congrats! :) Will you be having a boy or a girl?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

zipadeedodah wrote:

I’m due not long after she is. I can tell you first hand all bumps look strange when you’re laying down especially if the baby is curled up on one side. Mine looks strange at times as well. I just don’t flaunt it for the whole world to see Image
That’s all she’s good for, getting knocked up....it’s her whole identity. Without a baby bump or baby in her arm, she has nothing.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Emmalee123 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 775cd3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181225</span><span>/</span><span>d8c2ade9c050344dee17409041775cd3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

This definitely looks like Franks personal truck. Not his parents unless I’m missing something. He got a new truck and put them more in debt. I mean buying a new house and a truck at the same time doesn’t sound like a smart financial move to me.
I have a feeling he's just trolling but it would be hilarious if it's really his! If it is he will buy a quad with Brit's money by next hunting season.
Good I hope he drains her for all she’s worth
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
Emmalee123 wrote:

Yup, I hope he drains her too. My boyfriend said that those trucks cost like $70k. Do you guys know if that's true?

He also said that it's a Southern boy's wet dream vehicle lol (he lives in South Carolina)

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

herebcofbritney wrote:She doesn’t have extra money laying around for movers Image
She only has money for Dunkin’ Donuts, eating out, buying the new sparkly baby stuff, and just decorating her new home. Other than that everything else is unnecessary to her.
The point is they are young and healthy. Why waste money on something they can do themselves. They had people to help also. My parents are 65 and moved everything themselves with a little help from family.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Merry Christmas from the Marrows. Nobody else. Sad. (Franks post).

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

zipadeedodah wrote:

I can attest to all of this, I'm literally due 10 days after her with my second and last (and I mean last lol, got a boy and having a girl) but we are discussing having my repeat C-section at the end of January or beginning of February.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

guineapeegz wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Emmalee123 wrote: I have a feeling he's just trolling but it would be hilarious if it's really his! If it is he will buy a quad with Brit's money by next hunting season.
Yup, I hope he drains her too. My boyfriend said that those trucks cost like $70k. Do you guys know if that's true?

He also said that it's a Southern boy's wet dream vehicle lol (he lives in South Carolina)

Meh I'm not big on fords lol but it looks like an f150 and if so they only go for around 30k. If it's a super duty those go for upwards of 70k

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Honeybee23 wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote: Good I hope he drains her for all she’s worth

Meh I'm not big on fords lol but it looks like an f150 and if so they only go for around 30k. If it's a super duty those go for upwards of 70k

Ahh, good to know! It's still pricey but better than 70k for sure

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

guineapeegz wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:

Boy ImageImage I’m due 3-4 weeks after bitchney lol
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

zipadeedodah wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote: I’m due not long after she is. I can tell you first hand all bumps look strange when you’re laying down especially if the baby is curled up on one side. Mine looks strange at times as well. I just don’t flaunt it for the whole world to see Image

Boy ImageImage I’m due 3-4 weeks after bitchney lol
I’m due with a boy (biggest surprise ever) six weeks after her! I found out at 23 weeks bc I had no symptoms and the rest of the story would be a novel to explain lol

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

The Ford raptors go for that much and the F250 super duty’s do but I think his is just F150 like someone said. It looks used too unless they added the rims after the fact. Who knows. Some dealerships add that to add to the price and some people buy prebuilt trucks like that. Who knows. But I really think these idiots upgraded from his car to this truck. Still can’t fit all of the kids in it but I guess it doesn’t matter really. All they really care about are Harlow and Scarlett.
Blinding1dne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blinding1dne »

Is she spending Christmas with all the kids or just Harlow?

Sent from my Vivo ONE using Tapatalk
karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

Blinding1dne wrote:Is she spending Christmas with all the kids or just Harlow?

It looks like it’s just Harlow. I guess Ean got the kids on Christmas Day. It’s so sad that he always leaves Harlow out.

Blinding1dne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blinding1dne »

karen_955 wrote:

It looks like it’s just Harlow. I guess Ean got the kids on Christmas Day. It’s so sad that he always leaves Harlow out.

If that's the case I don't think he's excluding harlow. I think that Britney and Frank know that Harlow is still young enough to think that frank is her dad. Based on the videos she shows of them to that's what I think.

Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

herebcofbritney wrote:The Ford raptors go for that much and the F250 super duty’s do but I think his is just F150 like someone said. It looks used too unless they added the rims after the fact. Who knows. Some dealerships add that to add to the price and some people buy prebuilt trucks like that. Who knows. But I really think these idiots upgraded from his car to this truck. Still can’t fit all of the kids in it but I guess it doesn’t matter really. All they really care about are Harlow and Scarlett.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's used and if so used fords are super cheap compared to any other brand. Definitely not a raptor. Still a dumb decision to trade a car in for a truck with many kids and especially with buying a house

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

karen_955 wrote:

Honestly I dont think it’s his fault. Britch probably complains and says “ohhh she’s too little to be away from me overnight” etc etc. And ean just gives in. I do wish he would fight harder for those kids. Harlow most certainly will grow up extremely confused as to who her father is.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Merry Christmas y'all, finally a new thread! Image

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13920
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”