Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

So not giving a crap about your kids runs in the family? Her younger brother has BEEN needing a matress amd parents did nothing about it. Nice example.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

I honestly think Frank's gay. It would explain a lot.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Ambrosia wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:I wonder if they have a joint bank account and how much Britney is paying for. I’ve stopped watching most of her videos but I was super bored so after I finished watching paint dry I turned on the vlog of them buying a new refrigerator. After they decide and they announce the great deal they got, I notice that she had her wallet out. I wonder if he actually pays for anything towards “their” house.....
I wondered this too. He can’t make much as a fireman that only works 2-3 days a week. Especially not enough for a married father of 4. As a single man living with mama then yeah I think he did fine. But no way he can afford to put a lot towards the house like she does. If she had the money she should have gotten the house and put it just under her name. Now it’s his too and he probably didn’t even put half towards it.

I really hope she put it in her name only. She seems sure it’s the real deal but she said the same with Ean....
It doesn't matter. If they divorce a few years from now, the court will split the assets in half between both parties unless Brit made Frank sign a pre-nup. And I believe Frank works as a full-time firefighter; he just has an odd schedule with long shifts.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Ambrosia wrote:I wonder if they have a joint bank account and how much Britney is paying for. I’ve stopped watching most of her videos but I was super bored so after I finished watching paint dry I turned on the vlog of them buying a new refrigerator. After they decide and they announce the great deal they got, I notice that she had her wallet out. I wonder if he actually pays for anything towards “their” house.....
She said after they close on the house they will combine bank accounts.

She better hope this works. If they divorce frank will be entitled to half the equity. She would have to pay him half of what the equity is. So she would have to pay up or sell the house. To get himself off the mortgage she would have to refinance it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

chloe6124 wrote:

She better hope this works. If they divorce frank will be entitled to half the equity. She would have to pay him half of what the equity is. So she would have to pay up or sell the house. To get himself off the mortgage she would have to refinance it.

Honestly though she doesn’t have to worry about the equity for years. With new construction it usually takes a ridiculously long time to start building equity especially since they did a 5% ish loan.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

Honestly though she doesn’t have to worry about the equity for years. With new construction it usually takes a ridiculously long time to start building equity especially since they did a 5% ish loan.

Yep. Image

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Law mattress.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Did anyone else find it odd that instead of doing a giveaway to her subscribers she gave a mattress to her brother? I mean, I’m glad it’s going to her brother and not her dad but I just found that odd.

Theodora
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theodora »

Avocado[31] wrote:I honestly think Frank's gay. It would explain a lot.

I've always thought Ean seemed gay, maybe Britney has a type. What if Ean and Frank ran away together and got custody of the kids lol. Seriously they would probably be better off with them as parents than with bipolar B
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Did anyone else find it odd that instead of doing a giveaway to her subscribers she gave a mattress to her brother? I mean, I’m glad it’s going to her brother and not her dad but I just found that odd.

It probably had to be someone she personally knew and she had to film it. Vanessa also got a mattress, gave it to her mom and filmed her reaction. I don't think either of them would have thought to film that moment for a, "loved one" and make all the same points in both their videos if it wasnt because it was a stipulation.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So Ean took the kids sledding. At least he is doing something fun with them.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theodora wrote:

I've always thought Ean seemed gay, maybe Britney has a type. What if Ean and Frank ran away together and got custody of the kids lol. Seriously they would probably be better off with them as parents than with bipolar B
No Ean is definitely straight and I hope not to offend anyone, but I do have a lot of gay friends and I'm pretty familiar with gay tendencies even before some of them have come out and Frank has a lot of them.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

They say you’re more likely to be gay if you’re the second boy in a family and Frank does have an older brother. All of the “out” guys I know are younger brothers. But I also know older brothers who are very obviously gay but not out.

Avocado[31] wrote:
Theodora wrote:

No Ean is definitely straight and I hope not to offend anyone, but I do have a lot of gay friends and I'm pretty familiar with gay tendencies even before some of them have come out and Frank has a lot of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

britney’s fake laugh is sooooooooooo annoying

LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

jadexxryan wrote:I’ve lurked on here for a long time and I just need to say this. Britney is a shit mom and yeah she shouldn’t have moved on to frank so quickly, got pregnant and married in the space of a few months but the worst thing about her is how she is in regards to Nolan’s condition. Speaking from my experience, my son was born with a complex Congenital heart defect. Very different from Nolan of course but ultimately we don’t know his life expectancy or the quality of life he may have. Myself, my husband and our other children had genetic testing done and it came back that I was a carrier and I got my tubes tied despite how much I wanted more children I couldn’t potentially do that to another child.
Sorry for my personal story but I just cannot understand how a mother could have another child and be perfectly fine knowing they may also have a horrible condition. She NEEDS therapy but so do her children

Thank you for sharing. I have utmost respect for you, and I admire how you are truly doing what is best not only for your family but for others as well. I have a genetic disease that basically causes cancer over and over again, and I have a 50% chance of passing it down to offspring. I wish so badly I could have a child that was conceived naturally, but I know that is not fair to the child to basically play genetic roulette. If I ever get married and have the finances to have a child, I intend on either doing at birth adoption or attempting IVF with genetic screening to ensure a healthy child.
I know life isn't fair, and I should try to make the best of a bad situation. But, I think it's natural to want children, and honestly, it makes me sick that Britney is being such a careless mother and continuing to conceive children despite knowing about the DMD. She'd most likely qualify for an IUD or other form of long term birth control that isn't sterilization, why didn't she seek that? Aria and Nolan are beautiful, creative children with lovely personalities, and tbh I was shocked to learn Harlow was not an accident baby. People like Britney irritate the crap out of me because I'm over here trying to be responsible and Britney is popping out babies with a 50% chance of being affected by DMD (yes girls can be affected by DMD too, it just tends to be less severe than in boys).
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

jadexxryan wrote:I’ve lurked on here for a long time and I just need to say this. Britney is a shit mom and yeah she shouldn’t have moved on to frank so quickly, got pregnant and married in the space of a few months but the worst thing about her is how she is in regards to Nolan’s condition. Speaking from my experience, my son was born with a complex Congenital heart defect. Very different from Nolan of course but ultimately we don’t know his life expectancy or the quality of life he may have. Myself, my husband and our other children had genetic testing done and it came back that I was a carrier and I got my tubes tied despite how much I wanted more children I couldn’t potentially do that to another child.
Sorry for my personal story but I just cannot understand how a mother could have another child and be perfectly fine knowing they may also have a horrible condition. She NEEDS therapy but so do her children

One of my children has a life limiting diagnosis. My husband got fixed right after he turned 35. I still get asked why we're done having kids even from people who know my child's prognosis. I don't understand a lot of Brit's behavior. I wish you your son and your family well.
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

honeybear wrote:britney’s fake laugh is sooooooooooo annoying

Just proves that she's insane.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
stateofflux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stateofflux »

Did anyone else notice on the latest vlog, when she was talking Nolan about sledding and what they did that day, as soon as he started talking about daddy (Ean), she cut the clip and it went straight into talking about something else?

Does she think we're all dumbasses and forgot who Ean is?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

stateofflux wrote:Did anyone else notice on the latest vlog, when she was talking Nolan about sledding and what they did that day, as soon as he started talking about daddy (Ean), she cut the clip and it went straight into talking about something else?

Does she think we're all dumbasses and forgot who Ean is?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
I had to laugh. Ean takes the kids for a fun day of sledding and hopefully some much needed love and spoiling; then at the end of the day, when they are tired, wet, cold and cranky he drops them back off at Britney's! Good one Ean!!
littleme418
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littleme418 »

herebcofbritney wrote:
I wondered this too. He can’t make much as a fireman that only works 2-3 days a week. Especially not enough for a married father of 4. As a single man living with mama then yeah I think he did fine. But no way he can afford to put a lot towards the house like she does. If she had the money she should have gotten the house and put it just under her name. Now it’s his too and he probably didn’t even put half towards it.
My husband is a firefighter, works 9 days a month (24 hour shifts) and makes good money. Well enough to the point I am able to be a stay at home mom and we live comfortably (not excessively like Brit though Image) so its not impossible, but definitely not the norm. My husband got into the right station at the right time though.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”