BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Unread post by Hailstorm56 »

TellAll wrote:I’ve had classes with a lot of Britney’s growing us as it was a pretty popular name. I’ve seen a ton of different spellings and they are always pronounced Brit-knee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one actually says Brit-a-knee. Britney is just being extra and copying Britney Spears. I have never met anyone who would actually be like “oh hey Brit-a-knee”

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Hailstorm56 wrote:
TellAll wrote:I’ve had classes with a lot of Britney’s growing us as it was a pretty popular name. I’ve seen a ton of different spellings and they are always pronounced Brit-knee

No one actually says Brit-a-knee. Britney is just being extra and copying Britney Spears. I have never met anyone who would actually be like “oh hey Brit-a-knee”

She swears her mom still calls her Brit-a-knee.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Not this again. Brittany is literally pronounced Brit-a-knee. It's a region in France. There are actually a lot of people called Brittany online that say it annoys them when people pronounce their name as Britney.

Seeing it as Brit can't pronounce any name for shit, I don't think it particularly matters. Maybe she's got that from her momma.
Sprindle99
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sprindle99 »

flightlessbird wrote:
Hailstorm56 wrote:

She swears her mom still calls her Brit-a-knee.
Long time lurker here.

Did she ever talk about why she changed the spelling of her name? And why wouldn't she change it legally if that's what she wanted to go by?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think it's just an online persona thing. That or she's didn't want to change her name on all of everything because changing your name is annoying.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

dazzled wrote:Ok so I guess if Freenk lived alone he would just have to live in a dirty ass place eating instant noodles every day because apparently you cannot possibly be expected to clean or cook if you work.
For me, it less that he couldnt/shouldnt do it it is that they are a partnership and she doesn't seem to pull her weight around the house. She never cooks, she doesnt take the kids anywhere, she very rarely uploads and now she doesn't clean? So if she worked outside the home she would probably be pulling the workload of one maaaybe two 8 hour shifts a week. What is she exactly doing with her time?

Unread post by Guest »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I think it's just an online persona thing. That or she's didn't want to change her name on all of everything because changing your name is annoying.
My thing is that she just changed her last name... I’ve never gone about changing my name so I don’t know for sure, but couldn’t she have changed the spelling at the Social Security office when she changed her last name to Morrow?

Raspberries
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Raspberries »

Hey! So with YTMD going down tomorrow if any of you want a link to the discord please message me here and I will send you one ASAP. We have a ranking system in place over there as well so you can level up based on posts. I look forward to seeing you guys over there. -Rasp
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

dixoncaroline wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:I think it's just an online persona thing. That or she's didn't want to change her name on all of everything because changing your name is annoying.
My thing is that she just changed her last name... I’ve never gone about changing my name so I don’t know for sure, but couldn’t she have changed the spelling at the Social Security office when she changed her last name to Morrow?

Yes but changing your first name makes life very complicated, especially since her name is spelled Brittany on her kids’ birth certificates. Changing your last name is a hassle but changing your first name as an adult is a nightmare.

Unread post by Guest »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
dixoncaroline wrote:

Yes but changing your first name makes life very complicated, especially since her name is spelled Brittany on her kids’ birth certificates. Changing your last name is a hassle but changing your first name as an adult is a nightmare.

Oh okay, I’ve never looked into to it so I wasn’t sure. Thanks!

(Noted: it would be a nightmare to change my name to Princess Consuela Bananahammock...)

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Have you guys ever had a long term relationship end and right after it happened, you’re thrilled and relieved to be out of it... but then the good memories start creeping back and make you feel miserable while you finally grieve the relationship? I can imagine that Britney is going through this with Ean right now (plus pregnancy hormones making it even worse). Sure, a rebound relationship is a nice temporary fix, but I’m sure she misses the simple life with Ean. Frank was the rebound guy and now she’s stuck with him. I would be so depressed.l.. you really do need to give yourself time after a relationship ends to lick your wounds and grieve.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

gemmie wrote:Have you guys ever had a long term relationship end and right after it happened, you’re thrilled and relieved to be out of it... but then the good memories start creeping back and make you feel miserable while you finally grieve the relationship? I can imagine that Britney is going through this with Ean right now (plus pregnancy hormones making it even worse). Sure, a rebound relationship is a nice temporary fix, but I’m sure she misses the simple life with Ean. Frank was the rebound guy and now she’s stuck with him. I would be so depressed.l.. you really do need to give yourself time after a relationship ends to lick your wounds and grieve.

It’s one of those cases the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. You don’t realize how good you had it until it’s gone.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Gomi link if anyone wants it before the site is offline, I know Raspberry posted the discord link above as well!
https://gomiblog.com/forums/vloggers/britneyandbaby/
saralyn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saralyn »

I just think it’s kinda crazy how Jessica can take her 7 kids to Hawaii but Britney can’t take her 3 kids down the street to a park???? Like have they ever been to Disney or anything fun??? My best childhood memories were going on vacations with my family and I just feel bad that they don’t do anything especially if Nolan’s condition is going to get worse?
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Gomi link if anyone wants it before the site is offline, I know Raspberry posted the discord link above as well!
https://gomiblog.com/forums/vloggers/britneyandbaby/
Nvm.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

dixoncaroline wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
dixoncaroline wrote:

Oh okay, I’ve never looked into to it so I wasn’t sure. Thanks!

(Noted: it would be a nightmare to change my name to Princess Consuela Bananahammock...)

Or "crapbag" Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

dixoncaroline wrote:

Yep. I’ve actually changed my entire name legally, it was simple. However, I had to post it in a newspaper and wait a few weeks, then my lawyer filed the paperwork, I took that to the dmv, social security office, etc. but when you get married all you have to do is provide the marriage license. But still, it wouldn’t have been too difficult to change the first name as well ImageImage

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
dixoncaroline wrote:

Yep. I’ve actually changed my entire name legally, it was simple. However, I had to post it in a newspaper and wait a few weeks, then my lawyer filed the paperwork, I took that to the dmv, social security office, etc. but when you get married all you have to do is provide the marriage license. But still, it wouldn’t have been too difficult to change the first name as well ImageImage

It took her like a month or more to change her last name. Even though she’s a SAHM. So her changing her first name was not a priority I’m sure.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I know this isn't Vanessa's thread but she still has not legally changed her last name. :? Britney was so fast to change hers
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Anyone see her IG story with frank putting out a fire. I just can’t with her. Those poor people probably lost everything and she is gushing about Frank.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”