BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Unread post by dazzled »

Someone commented that she shouldn't forget to pack snacks for Frank as if he's not a grown ass man who can damn well bring his own snacks if he wants some.

Unread post by Guest »

dazzled wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 am Someone commented that she shouldn't forget to pack snacks for Frank as if he's not a grown ass man who can damn well bring his own snacks if he wants some.
Nah, Britney is his new mommy. She better not forget to pack his favourite yogurt tubes and a plastic fire truck to play with when he gets fussy.
Zue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zue »

dazzled wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 am Someone commented that she shouldn't forget to pack snacks for Frank as if he's not a grown ass man who can damn well bring his own snacks if he wants some.
Oh, you know that's gonna be it's own video though. :? I really don't see what will be interesting or helpful about it, since it'll just be basic overnight stuff that you'd take anywhere.

Also, this is a bit nitpicky, but their bedroom looks so sad & plain as a backdrop for the video. Has she really been too lazy to add some candles and photos, or is that her idea of "finished"? The white is just so clinical-looking.
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 »

Emmaleedelete23 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:39 pm
dazzled wrote:Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 am Someone commented that she shouldn't forget to pack snacks for Frank as if he's not a grown ass man who can damn well bring his own snacks if he wants some.
Nah, Britney is his new mommy. She better not forget to pack his favourite yogurt tubes and a plastic fire truck to play with when he gets fussy.
That is hilarious.Thank you for that comment.
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 »

dazzled wrote:Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 am Someone commented that she shouldn't forget to pack snacks for Frank as if he's not a grown ass man who can damn well bring his own snacks if he wants some.
That is hilarious.Thank you for that comment.
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

She's so unfit. I know she's 38 weeks pregnant, but her heavy breathing is ridiculous. She sounds like she's just run a marathon - and she's been breathing heavily throughout this entire pregnancy.

Go for a walk, Brit.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

CooperFairbanks wrote:She's so unfit. I know she's 38 weeks pregnant, but her heavy breathing is ridiculous. She sounds like she's just run a marathon - and she's been breathing heavily throughout this entire pregnancy.

Go for a walk, Brit.
No doubt in my mind she has symptoms of md from being a carrier. She said she has had problems even as a child. But she is to stupid to get it checked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

CooperFairbanks wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:11 pm She's so unfit. I know she's 38 weeks pregnant, but her heavy breathing is ridiculous. She sounds like she's just run a marathon - and she's been breathing heavily throughout this entire pregnancy.

Go for a walk, Brit.
She has ALWAYS breathed like this... she blames it on the pregnancies all the time.. but, even when she's not pregnant, she'll sit there and do her spiel "Hello *breathes in and out deeply* welcome back to my channel *breathes in and out deeply* over and over again... sometimes, she can't even finish a word without taking a huge breath. I suggested a long time ago, before she annoyed me, and I stopped watching her videos, that she go to a pulmonologist, and her minions were all "She's just pregnant" and then she commented to me that she's just pregnant and the baby is pushing on her lungs... but what about the rest of the time, when she isn't pregnant? You should be able to sit calmly, and talk, without having to take in huge breathes every few seconds... something is up.. whether she's just out of shape or something is wrong lung wise.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

chloe6124 wrote:
CooperFairbanks wrote:She's so unfit. I know she's 38 weeks pregnant, but her heavy breathing is ridiculous. She sounds like she's just run a marathon - and she's been breathing heavily throughout this entire pregnancy.

Go for a walk, Brit.
No doubt in my mind she has symptoms of md from being a carrier. She said she has had problems even as a child. But she is to stupid to get it checked out.

She’s always breathing heavy, even when she’s not pregnant. She modt likely does have side effects from being a carrier but she won’t ever get checked. She’s always out of breathe and tired from literally nothing and it’s not like she’s a big girl.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Can't clean. Cannot pack his own things. Good thing he got a new mom instead of a partner.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Next video: Clean with me featuring fireman hubby
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
CooperFairbanks wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:11 pm She's so unfit. I know she's 38 weeks pregnant, but her heavy breathing is ridiculous. She sounds like she's just run a marathon - and she's been breathing heavily throughout this entire pregnancy.

Go for a walk, Brit.
She has ALWAYS breathed like this... she blames it on the pregnancies all the time.. but, even when she's not pregnant, she'll sit there and do her spiel "Hello *breathes in and out deeply* welcome back to my channel *breathes in and out deeply* over and over again... sometimes, she can't even finish a word without taking a huge breath. I suggested a long time ago, before she annoyed me, and I stopped watching her videos, that she go to a pulmonologist, and her minions were all "She's just pregnant" and then she commented to me that she's just pregnant and the baby is pushing on her lungs... but what about the rest of the time, when she isn't pregnant? You should be able to sit calmly, and talk, without having to take in huge breathes every few seconds... something is up.. whether she's just out of shape or something is wrong lung wise.
Reminds me of Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

exracer wrote:Next video: Clean with me featuring fireman hubby

That will be when he gets the hose out and blasts the shit out of everything to clean it.... thats how firemen clean Image no wonder she picked the white house!
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

tea_spiller wrote:LOL she says she's bringing a straightener with her, but her hair has miraculously straightened itself? which one is it?
Also, please correct me but do fathers pack hospital bags as well? I don't remember seeing something like this before Frankie boy

Why even go to the hospital when FiReMan HuBby FrENk can deliver at home? Didn’t he deliver like 10 kids already?

mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Emmaleedelete23 wrote:

Hello- long time lurker here.

Has this been discussed here before? I just realized who he reminds me of... Caillou... has anyone ever seen the “Grown up Caillou” spoof on YouTube? It is SO Frank. Hairless whiney man child!

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/ ... Y7i7mmbeKU Stories like this remind me of Frank and Brittany. I know we have no evidence but he gives me the creepy factor
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

So instead of telling Harlow not to touch the candles because it's hot, she just pulls the cake away without saying anything. Then she's surprised when Harlow touches the flame. K.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Why is she taking stuff so frank can take a shower at the hospital? Can he not leave her side long enough to run home for a damn shower? Who wants to shower at a hospital when they can drive home? I’m wonder if franks parents are offended that brit is going to use their nice blanket to the dog? Don’t most people just use the cheap hospital receiving blankets, hats, or something that isn’t so nice?

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Frank annoys me so much. He is unfortunately so unattractive and his accent sounds so redneck it hurts. I lived in the south for a few months and I know that southern accents can sometimes sound lovely coming from educated people. He sounds like the rural dumbwit, village idiot some might say.

Also Nolan sounded so cute in the video. When he took over the vlogging and happily exaimed that they "were doing something here." Aria yet again is barely shown, is that because she chooses not to be seen?

And why is Brittany always on her damn phone? She couldn't even sing happy birthday without doing something with her phone. She's never in the moment.

Frank seems so excited about this kid btw. Brittany just sounds exhausted and over it. Frank called Brittany a vessel. Whenever Brittany ignores him, he repeats himself. Is he ten? I'm beginning to believe that Brittany might actually be Frank's new mommy...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Okay i wasnt going to comment on her house because im actually really jealous of it and i didnt want to sound salty, but holy balls does it look unfinished. I get that they have just moved in and shes into this minimalistic trend but imo it looks like theyre just temporarily squatting in an empty house. Personal but my elderly mother hired an interior designer to remodel her house a few years ago, and its in a similar white and grey style but looks absolutely nothing like B's empty white walls and empty rooms...the white minimalistic thing is supposed to be clean and crisp and airy looking, but the way she does it (or rather doesnt do it) looks unfinished and temporary.
The three balloons and the 25¢ door curtain just exaggerated the emptiness. The inspirational music she chose when she showed the "decorated" room was so ironic.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”