BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Post by staceybrax » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Mom2two wrote:She lost some of her mucus plug per her IG.

First of all why the fuck is she sharing that? Secondly this is her 4th pregnancy. Doesn’t she know she could lose her mucus plug and it would regenerate? She’s such an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope she pops this kid out really soon. It seems like the longest pregnancy ever and yet their relationship seems so rushed. Plus I want to see the shit show that her life becomes when he’s a parent to 4 kids. No lying in bed for weeks with 3 other kids to look after... I hope Ean isn’t busy because I think he’s going to be having the kids a lot.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sarahelizabeth_1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Hopefully she doesn’t give birth on Harlow’s birthday.

HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeyKatie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:23 pm

When is her due date?

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sarahelizabeth_1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:25 pm

HeyKatie wrote:When is her due date?

January 31

Ember09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ember09 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:52 pm

I’ve been lurking here forever and although I don’t agree with all of the hate I’m just so over this channel like the rest of you. It’s sad really. I’ve watched Britney for years, since Aria was a baby. I found her when I was pregnant with my son in high school, obviously lost and confused and she gave me so much hope from her super old videos with Ean in their apartment. She was so relatable. Now i can’t relate to any of it, even though I’m also a single mom now and her split with Ean was around my split with my ex. I was so looking forward to the empowering single mom content but guess that wasn’t on the agenda

It’s crazy how boring her channel is when this has been the most excitement she’s gone through in years... she could be milking this all for views, but where’s the videos? Never thought I’d say I miss Ean. At least she took her children out of the house for vlogs back then.
Bambi_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bambi_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:17 pm

Emmalee123 wrote:Have any of you stopped buying a specific product because Britney advertised it? Sounds petty but I stopped buying Clinique face wash and moisturisers after she did a sponsorship with them and my skin is looking better than ever since switching it up.
I wanted to when she posted the Mustela products, but they are really good. I just refuse to use any of her codes even if gets me a discount, I’d rather pay full price than have a dime go to her. Besides, we never end up seeing the sponsored products once she cashes in.

Bambi_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bambi_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:28 pm

Emmalee123 wrote:Have any of you stopped buying a specific product because Britney advertised it? Sounds petty but I stopped buying Clinique face wash and moisturisers after she did a sponsorship with them and my skin is looking better than ever since switching it up.
I wanted to when she posted the Mustela products, but they are really good. I just refuse to use any of her codes even if gets me a discount, I’d rather pay full price than have a dime go to her. Besides, we never end up seeing the sponsored products once she cashes in.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by flightlessbird » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:01 pm

It seems like the stress and everything overwhelming her has already started and baby isn't even here. In such a rush to move before Christmas so she could decorate and have her tree up for happy pictures for IG she just now got poor Nolan's room set up. They've been in the house for 3 weeks, still haven't unpacked AND she has already had to hire someone to clean? Yikes
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ForeverGauc01 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:05 pm

You didn’t do anything for Harlow’s first birthday cause you were busy saving your pennies to leave her father unexpectedly, and uprooting their whole entire life

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Crazymess1215 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:09 pm

I watched like 2 minutes of her new video before I couldnt take anymore. anyways, did anyone catch that she said she had someone come and clean the house ? Lol I bet that will be a regular thing now...just like a nanny. I'm positive that she will hire a nanny to help her. Lol Brit this is just the beginning of the shit storm. But hey it was no one's idea to get pregnant once again. I'm so anxious for Scarlett's arrival not only cuz I want to see who she looks like but I cant wait to start hearing the "guys im just so so so stressed out"
simplyoutspoken
Amateur
Amateur

Post by simplyoutspoken » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:55 pm

I’ve tried to watch her videos but damn they are all the same. She seems so different since she’s gotten with frank. Less herself. She seems weird now and I don’t think she’s as into her kids as she use to be.

Also.. how funny would it be if she had Scarlett early because she actually got pregnant before she claimed to but lied to cover it up. lol.

sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Post by sparkleunicornxo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:03 pm

Do they really make enough for her to hire a nanny? How much do they cost in her state?

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anr92 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:04 am

This dumb girl just said SCARLO around 11:03

Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Blomst » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:26 am

flightlessbird wrote:It seems like the stress and everything overwhelming her has already started and baby isn't even here. In such a rush to move before Christmas so she could decorate and have her tree up for happy pictures for IG she just now got poor Nolan's room set up. They've been in the house for 3 weeks, still haven't unpacked AND she has already had to hire someone to clean? Yikes
Yeah it seems like she's pretty depressed at the moment. And probably having to act in front of frank all the time doesn't help either. The videos and her IG lately give off weird vibes.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yogabbagabbat » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:33 am

She really treats pregnancy like it’s a handicap and it’s sooooo damn annoying. Acting like she can’t even move and whining to get attention. Wonder what’s the last time her kids have gotten out of that house to play.

She put together a dresser, glued some cheap flowers to an ugly hoop, opened some P.O. Boxes and ate chocolate. I’m sure she complained to frank about how busy her day was lol

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Highlighter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:05 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:She really treats pregnancy like it’s a handicap and it’s sooooo damn annoying. Acting like she can’t even move and whining to get attention. Wonder what’s the last time her kids have gotten out of that house to play.

She put together a dresser, glued some cheap flowers to an ugly hoop, opened some P.O. Boxes and ate chocolate. I’m sure she complained to frank about how busy her day was lol

Frank isn't a pushover. Granted Britney is pregnant right now and this is the first pregnancy he's been through. But I wonder how long it will take after Scarecrow is born for him to realise that no, Britney isn't tired like any other woman would be after giving birth and having a newborn, she genuinely is a lazy sack of shit who has been catered to for years and still expects the same. I hope the relationship she has with her MIL becomes the same as what Vanessa has. Because that will be good watching lmao
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by storeynyx » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:13 am

Yo “Fire Wife”
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Post by tea_spiller » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:33 am

Does anyone know her views count trend? Just curious
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by webby » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:19 am

was it Nolan's 2nd birthday that she didn't give him a party, despite just finding out the diagnosis?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Girl29
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Girl29 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:10 am

I wonder if she booked the cleaner from care.com
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Post by LordoftheSnark » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:13 am

Britney's excuses never cease to amaze me. She makes up so many excuses for not doing what she should, and here I am feeling guilty for having to take some time off last year when I had a nervous breakdown. She had to hire CLEANERS for her pristine white house, and she's been "too busy to upload." She acts like pregnancy is a legitimate disability (some women have legitimately difficult pregnancies, Britney is not one of them) and yet she does nothing to help her son with DMD. I will admit I was shocked to see her make Scarlett's wreath herself, but I feel bad for Harlow. Harlow doesn't seem to have anything like Scarlett's name thing, even if Harlow wanted one I doubt she would get it seeing as she is not the "golden child." Such blatant favoritism saddens me.
nineteenninety3

Post by nineteenninety3 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:29 am

anr92 wrote:This dumb girl just said SCARLO around 11:03 Image

There's even minions in the comments pointing it out she definitely did Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
blehhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blehhh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:32 am

sparkleunicornxo wrote:Do they really make enough for her to hire a nanny? How much do they cost in her state?

I remember when Vanessa and Dani went to a consert and she posted on IG she wanted so badly to be there but had no one to babysit.
So I guess nanny is out of the picture

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:50 am

ALLLLL her videos are the exact same. They start out with a cute clip of the kids, usually at the kitchen table either eating a treat or some sort of sponsored craft. Then intro. Then Britney sitting in bed explaining why she hasnt vlogged in so long, how he is so so tired and the kids are so so crazy but she plans on being better and vlogging more. Then Britney has the camera on herself, touching her face talking to a child either telling them to repeat what they just said, saying `huh`or laughing at what a kid is doing.. Where B really threw me a curve ball was doing a DIY, girl done went crazy!
anyway, then usually the video is them going to get food, go to target etc and then finishes with brit back in bed.
There, saved you from ever having to watch a B vlog again.
Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Blankslate » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:54 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:ALLLLL her videos are the exact same. They start out with a cute clip of the kids, usually at the kitchen table either eating a treat or some sort of sponsored craft. Then intro. Then Britney sitting in bed explaining why she hasnt vlogged in so long, how he is so so tired and the kids are so so crazy but she plans on being better and vlogging more. Then Britney has the camera on herself, touching her face talking to a child either telling them to repeat what they just said, saying `huh`or laughing at what a kid is doing.. Where B really threw me a curve ball was doing a DIY, girl done went crazy!
anyway, then usually the video is them going to get food, go to target etc and then finishes with brit back in bed.
There, saved you from ever having to watch a B vlog again.
You forgot the deep breaths ever other wordImage

Return to “Britneyandbaby”