B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

They also could have fudged the actual times of heading to the hospital. Aria was wide awake. Plus it was dark when she showed them pulling up, it could have been 7-8 pm there. Who really knows.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Avocado[31] wrote:That whole video was sketchy to me. Sounds like a lot of you are taking it for face value and forgetting what a liar she is. She kept mentioning how she wishes Frank was there but Franky boy wasn't at work, he was in another room, "Sick". How hard could it be to stroll over to the room your wife is filming in and nod along to the story? Sick or well, all he would be doing is sitting and talking, it's not like he's in a coma. My theory is that they agreed she would be the only one to present this video because she knew she would be lying throughout the entire thing and he would probably throw her off like he always does. Frank is a liar too but still doesn't know how to social media lie. She's perfected it so she was the only one on camera.

Also, are we forgetting about the speculation of her being induced? I know she took the "Midwives brew" a couple hours before but are we to believe the stars perfectly alligned and she went into labor just as she had a sitter available? Eh...idk.

The only thing throwing me off is apparently she went in "with contractions" at 4am? That could also be a lie but I'm not sure if hospitals induce at all hours so maybe it's a possibility. I don't know but with Frank not being there it really just made me feel like either his face or mouth would give away the truth so she thought it'd be safer to leave him out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I don’t find it strange Alissa came when her due date was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
livelovelife96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by livelovelife96 »

What makes me laugh is how in the title she posts “epidural fell out” like honey I work in labor and delivery and you don’t know how common that is

livelovelife96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by livelovelife96 »

LilaVictoria wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:Brit was probably bragging to frank about how the epidural had worn off during Harlow’s birth and how she practically had a natural unmediated birth so they agreed she should try unmediated with Scarlett. She always got the epidural as soon as she entered the hospital with the other 3. It looks like she labored for a very short time before giving in. She must’ve underestimated how much the epidural numbed her previously.

She got the epidural but noticed her leg and hip pain was coming back bc it had fallen out, then got the spinal block which completely numbed her from the waist down for 1.5hrs, then she got a second epidural.
I think so too. She thought she could do it and follow the natural birth trend but she couldn’t take the pain.

Is it normal that you get a spinal block if you are giving birth vaginally?? That’s usually only used for csections, at least here in Europe it is. It’s the first time I hear about someone getting a spinal block AND an epidural!! The spinal block basically numbs you waist down....

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Yes only for c section Image she sounds so smart right because with spirals you literally use the capability to push

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
LilaVictoria wrote:No shame whatsoever in getting pain meds, some people just don’t want to feel the pain. I had three births, zero meds and my sister had an epidural before she even started active labor. We are all different, I just wanted to know what changed her mind. I don’t know guys, you’d think by now she knows labor is painful....

Still I do not judge anyone who chooses to get pain relief, not that you guys misunderstand me.

Frank probably pressured her into going drugfree. I know a surprising amount of men who like to brag about their spouse not needing meds during labor. I’m so thankful my husband isn’t one of those men because I always plan on the epidural.

Ugh my husband does that and it really bothers me. He doesn’t do it to be mean or nasty. I try not to mention that I didn’t have drugs in regular conversation cause it can sometimes feel judgemental but he just blurts it out.
But frank would definitely brag about it if Brit had gone natural. Like oh your wife had drugs? Well myyyyy wife didn’t have ANY with our golden child. He sucks.

No shame in her epidural game

ina25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ina25 »

So she got to the hospital at 4am and all that went down in 7 hours? The whole birth vlog was just weird.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ina25 wrote:So she got to the hospital at 4am and all that went down in 7 hours? The whole birth vlog was just weird.
Some woman just have quick births. My dad filled out insurance papers and when he was done the doctor met him in the elevator to tell him he had a baby girl. My middle sister was almost born in the car. My mom was only in labor 45 minutes with the last one.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Britch is back at it with the sponsored stuff on insta stories!

"Best sailing organic food" She means selling lol!! Unless the food box is going to arrive on a sail boat....
ina25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ina25 »

chloe6124 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:50 pm
ina25 wrote:So she got to the hospital at 4am and all that went down in 7 hours? The whole birth vlog was just weird.
Some woman just have quick births. My dad filled out insurance papers and when he was done the doctor met him in the elevator to tell him he had a baby girl. My middle sister was almost born in the car. My mom was only in labor 45 minutes with the last one.

I meant she made it seem so long and it just seemed like something was off. I guess it’s the way she edited the video.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Daffodil82 wrote:Britch is back at it with the sponsored stuff on insta stories!

"Best sailing organic food" She means selling lol!! Unless the food box is going to arrive on a sail boat....
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 022f5d.jpg[/IMG]
I was about to say that lol. Is the only way she will post ir make a video. Sometimes I wonder if these youtubers get caught with a lie about sponsorship. For example”I ALWAYS start my morning with a healthy bar from ____ “ and then makes another sponsored video talking about another breakfast product and again” I Always start my morning with a _____”

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She’s so annoying I remember her being in labor and making it seems like something spectacular happened when she “broke her own water” wtf is she on? She hyped it up. So your stupid ass shimmied up and it popped im sure it was ready to pop anyway. I definitely think frank was gone while she filmed it because if he were there he’d be telling the truth and he’d be saying uhhh no it didn’t happen like that. Just like the birth vlog you can tell she has to be careful and tell the truth or else frank won’t nod cuz he ain’t scared to tell the truth hahah.

She’s so stupid how can you forget how everything happened? I remember all the details of all my births!! And hers was so recent!!!!!

She hasn’t even posted any gushy post about frank and being a new dad. So weird.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just a question. If you are strept B positive aren’t you supposed to go to the hospital immediately when labor starts. I once saw a video where someone got induced so they could get those antibiotics in them right away.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

chloe6124 wrote:Just a question. If you are strept B positive aren’t you supposed to go to the hospital immediately when labor starts. I once saw a video where someone got induced so they could get those antibiotics in them right away.

Yes- you need 2 bags of antibiotics which can take about 4 hours.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

chloe6124 wrote:Just a question. If you are strept B positive aren’t you supposed to go to the hospital immediately when labor starts. I once saw a video where someone got induced so they could get those antibiotics in them right away.

From what I know they test you for it a few weeks before your due date and if it comes out positive they make a note of it in your records to give you the antibiotic as soon as you are admitted to the hospital.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

LilaVictoria wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:Brit was probably bragging to frank about how the epidural had worn off during Harlow’s birth and how she practically had a natural unmediated birth so they agreed she should try unmediated with Scarlett. She always got the epidural as soon as she entered the hospital with the other 3. It looks like she labored for a very short time before giving in. She must’ve underestimated how much the epidural numbed her previously.

She got the epidural but noticed her leg and hip pain was coming back bc it had fallen out, then got the spinal block which completely numbed her from the waist down for 1.5hrs, then she got a second epidural.
I think so too. She thought she could do it and follow the natural birth trend but she couldn’t take the pain.

Is it normal that you get a spinal block if you are giving birth vaginally?? That’s usually only used for csections, at least here in Europe it is. It’s the first time I hear about someone getting a spinal block AND an epidural!! The spinal block basically numbs you waist down....

No, it's for c sections here too- the way she described it was because her epi fell out and she was in so much pain, the guy gave it to her for relief... never heard of that but could be common?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Unread post by lagenialester »

131618 wrote:
LilaVictoria wrote:

No, it's for c sections here too- the way she described it was because her epi fell out and she was in so much pain, the guy gave it to her for relief... never heard of that but could be common?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I had a spinal block with my first labor because I was already at a 7-8 and they wanted to make sure it worked in time. I was young and didn’t even know the difference at the time, but my blood pressure tanked and I almost passed out immediately.

ETA: There was also a slight chance that I would need a c-section since my baby’s heart rate was decelerating occasionally, so maybe that contributed to their decision.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

It’s not that strange that she planned on no epidural and then ended up getting one. A lot of women do that myself included lol. I don’t think she was even justifying it that much she basically just said it hurt and she wanted relief. I think she thought the birth would be so quick that it wouldn’t be too difficult to do it without meds, and it ended up not being quick like she thought.
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itssmorggs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b2a8ac.jpg[/IMG]

AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

Britney is the parent that should not be helping Aria with homework....

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I laugh every time I see another vlogger wearing one of those ridiculous Brits Brew shirts. How long did she actually do Brits Brew?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”