BritneyandBaldy: Happy Never After (Part 61)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Happy Never After (Part 61)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Stay in school kids!!!!!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8a13e6.jpg[/IMG]
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Mspenny wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 6976a4.jpg[/IMG]

Lmao how would she know? She’s never worked a day in her life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is that even English

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Stay in school kids!!!!!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8a13e6.jpg[/IMG]
She has the worst grammar!! In every post she makes there’s always something!

“I think equally both are really challenging and hard” should be,
“I think both are equally challenging”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 050982.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t know why this annoys me but why is the aria and Nolan have different color clothing than the rest of them or why Harlow isn’t wearing blue like her older siblings. Like they’re really trying to fool people into thinking she’s frank’s kid.

berrysweetheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by berrysweetheart »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Stay in school kids!!!!!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8a13e6.jpg[/IMG]
Does Harlow ever receive any praise?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Keyboard Worrier needs to be someones screen name. That shit is hilarious.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

That room for Aria was so sad. She loves unicorns and mermads and color so Britney takes away her colorful bedding to get black and white bedding, gives her a bland looking small unicorn head and calls it a makeover? There is hardly any color in that room. Why does Arias room have to be boho chic? She is 7 Give the girl what she wants. She could have done something nice instead it is bland.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I don't think I've ever heard her say one positive thing about Harlow—she's just the band aid baby who's constantly making a mess.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:That room for Aria was so sad. She loves unicorns and mermads and color so Britney takes away her colorful bedding to get black and white bedding, gives her a bland looking small unicorn head and calls it a makeover? There is hardly any color in that room. Why does Arias room have to be boho chic? She is 7 Give the girl what she wants. She could have done something nice instead it is bland.
Exactly, that boho looking thing on the wall looked so stupid in the room because nothing else in the room was of that style. She just got it bcz it’s trendy now....shocker.

What happened to her art table?

Also is anyone else face palming at her hanging string lights above her bed?? Especially when she leaves those kids unsupervised all the damn time...like wtf is she thinking?!!
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 050982.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t know why this annoys me but why is the aria and Nolan have different color clothing than the rest of them or why Harlow isn’t wearing blue like her older siblings. Like they’re really trying to fool people into thinking she’s frank’s kid.

Don't know what anyones talking about when they say Britney copies Jess she's her own person with her OWN ideas guys. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7ab7b7.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:

Don't know what anyones talking about when they say Britney copies Jess she's her own person with her OWN ideas guys. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7ab7b7.jpg[/IMG]

Double post but my god I just looked at Britney properly and she looks dead inside. I really hope she's getting help because God knows homegirl needs it.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Haulnarse wrote:She should be grateful that she doesnt have loads of kids in school with outside extra curriculars every day.

I have three school aged kids. I work 20-40hrs a week while they are at school. From 3-8pm we have extra curriculars - every day we have 2+ things on, often at the same time on the other side of town. BUT I wouldn’t have it any other way. We probably arent the norm, most kids pick one sport in summer and one in winter. My guys each do 3+ sports, as well as swimming, track and mountain biking.

Britney - batch cook, spend a day in the kitchen and freeze dozens of meals. I spent one day every other month and freeze 40 odd meals at once. I meal plan and currently can tell you what we are having for tea 8-10 weeks out. Often things change and we mix and match, but for the most part things stay on track. I can have tea heated and on the table in 10-15 minutes. Be organised. We do different household jobs every day so that its not a massive 1-2 hours of cleaning, moping and vacuuming.
She would probably be happier herself of she got her kids in activities. Then she wouldn't be cooped up all day in her house. Kids need to get out and be active mentally, socially and physically. Everyone would benefit. She is so DISGUSTING.

And what traveling is she doing besides the wedding? I'm going to barf if she goes more places without her kids.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

toomuchsalt wrote:When does Britney work? Lmao. Last I checked she only puts out content if it's sponsored by something she's never bought or tried before that video. She acts like she works a full time job. Bitch you don't even work part time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I've heard it verbatim out of another YouTubers mouth, who makes 4-6 news clip videos every day say that YouTube is not a hard job...it can't be compared to real jobs where people actually go to work for hours of the day! The only hard part is ensuring you remain relevant enough to bring in views.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Frank is disgusting
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

berrysweetheart wrote:

At this point Harlow is treated like a common pest.

Remember when she was a newborn and it was all "haaarrrrllloooowwww" "is that guuud?"

Now she treats her like a mouse in the house that needs to be exterminated.

She's two for fucks sake what the fuck does she expect from a two year old!?!?!

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaldy: Happy Never After (Part 61)

Evian wrote:
berrysweetheart wrote:

At this point Harlow is treated like a common pest.

Remember when she was a newborn and it was all "haaarrrrllloooowwww" "is that guuud?"

Now she treats her like a mouse in the house that needs to be exterminated.

She's two for fucks sake what the fuck does she expect from a two year old!?!?!

Exactly....she leaves her alone to roam around the house unsupervised then blasts all the shit she gets into all over social media. They treat her like a fucking dog that keeps biting shoes and breaking stuff around the house.

She never gets anything positive said about her, it’s always “ughh look what Hallway did”. She never sits down to play any educational games with her or read to her, the poor kid can’t even speak properly for her age. I know every kid is different but Aria & Nolan were speaking so much at that age, so we’re my kids. Having Aria and Nolan around shouldve make it even easier for her to speak, that’s how my son learned even more from playing and talking to my daughter.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

They just moved in there, why do they need to redo the room again??? Damn I've had the same shit since college, come redo my house if you want to throw away some money.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

berrysweetheart wrote:

Almost never.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Babbs18 wrote:

Frank is disgusting

Britney leaving into frank and frank worried about himself and that he comes out ok ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Britneyandbaby”